View Single Post
Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 03-04-2012, 04:40 AM

Standing up from her break, Zelda looked off to where she had last sensed Link. A half mile or so and she would be able to communicate with the younger princess telepathically, so it didn't make sense to wait. She had adjusted her clothing with her magic so that it wouldn't hinder her movement or anything. The long dresses she usually wore weren't quite up to the task of her running about in them. Sighing, she started off, the walking stick freshly whittled and smoothed down. Ironically, it was a useful weapon, as she was able to wrap it in flames or ice to hit her foes.

After a good five minutes, she had passed into range. She sent out the telepathic message carefully, wary of having someone intercept it before it could get to her little sister. "Link, stay where you are. And let me know if you got this. Answering me will give me a link to follow," she sent, continuing her brisk walk. Somehow in her blind panic, Link had managed to get separated from her, but it was a situation that was about to be rectified. Honestly though, she sometimes found it hard to believe that her sister was the Hero of Legend. She could barely stand to see a spider! How could she have the Triforce of Courage? Shaking the negativity from her mind, she picked up the pace, slightly worried that Link would dash off again.