Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 02-06-2010, 10:29 PM

((eventually I suppose XD I'm actually quite surprised I've managed to go so long without making her speak...besides that itadakimasu a page or two back.))

She thought on it for a moment, she didn't even know who her sensei was so the second option was void. She placed her hand on his shoulder and curled her fingers into the cloth before closing her eyes again, her free hand once again inching towards her gourd. The next moment they were just where she had thought they would make it, right outside the Konoha walls, then...she blacked out. Chakra exhaustion most likely.

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2010, 10:53 PM

Shikaharu slept past the appointed time for the genins to wake up. He yawned and rolled over the edge of the roof, grabbing a hold of it at the last second, "Whoa, I guess I saved myself from that, now didn't I?" He looked up at the slightly blazing sky and muttered drearily, "Dammit all, I just know that my sensei's gonna chew me up for being late. This is the perfect beginning to a miserable day." He turned around to look in the window, hoping that his younger sister would be lagging behind like himself, but much to his chagrin, Soyokaze plate was on the table. He sighed, "Well, I doubt they're waiting on me, so I'm sure I can make a detour. I can probably hangout by the ramen shop for a little while." He flipped back onto the roof, went to retrieve his fan. Once he held his fan, he ran through the halls, making his way to the roof and jumped out into the air. The fan whipped open and Haru landed on top of the wind-based weapon, wind-surfing over to the ramen shop, but flew lower once he'd seen Kaida laying on the ground. "Kid, you okay? Why are you laying on the ground?" He raised an eyebrow, watching over his younger cousin, who was blacked-out on the ground.

KarinKusari
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2010, 10:57 PM

"Ah, hell." Sabaku no Kaida had passed out from chakra exhaustion and he'd ended up several feet away, but she'd gotten them back to just outside the walls of Konoha. Too bad neither of them could move. Drawing on the last vestiges of his energy, he searched his pack until he found one last explosive tag and a kunai. He tossed the kunai toward the gates. "Kai!" Somebody should have seen that. Somebody should find them soon; he thought he saw some movement near the kid. His vision was blurring from his exhaustion and pain. He joined Kaida in unconsciousness.

OOC: Saravi, I just reread your PM and realized we screwed with your timeline a little bit. For a mission, you can have them go see if the nin left anything behind to identify them; because of the danger, you could even send multiple teams.

Last edited by KarinKusari; 02-06-2010 at 11:24 PM.. Reason: meh

Faiyth
Miss Forgetful
Send a message via AIM to Faiyth Send a message via MSN to Faiyth

Old 02-07-2010, 12:24 AM

The explosion rocked the ground beneath her feet and caught Kaori off guard. She tossed her head over her shoulder to the village's gate where she could plainly see the smokey remnants of an exploding tag. Without thinking about it, her feet instinctively carried her through the startled village, her heels knocking against the ground roughly in her haste. By the time she actually arrived on the scene, a genin, a Nara child judging by his appearance, had beaten her there and was hovering over two other unresponsive teens. The jounin dropped to her knees next to Shineji and grabbed his limp wrist, holding her thumb to the main vein leading into his palm. "Do you know what happened here?" Although she asked a serious question, she didn't seem entirely focused on its answer. She counted the faint pulse quietly to herself, glad there atleast was one to count. Once she was reassured that he had merely passed out, she gently lifted the wounded Shineji from the ground and held his left arm around her shoulders for support. He was too big for her to carry so the only other option was to hold him up and walk. Kaori's eyes darted back to the fainted Kaida and then up to her cousin. "Can you carry her? These two need to go to the medical ward and see a medical nin, asap."

Last edited by Faiyth; 02-07-2010 at 12:27 AM..

KarinKusari
*^_^*

Old 02-07-2010, 12:40 AM

OOC: Argh. I just realized with this set-up, I have to keep him out for a while; I'll play the med-nin when you get us to the hospital.

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 02-07-2010, 02:14 AM

Haru looked at the jounin who had joined him with a vacant expression and shrugged, "Yeah I have her, don't even worry about her. Anyway, I guess we should go, shouldn't we?" He scooped his younger cousin up into his arms and hefted her onto one of his shoulders. The Nara boy sighed under the weight of the unconscious child, then he turned his gaze over to the woman who was helping the other ninja. He watched her with wary eyes and said dryly, "Who are you, lady? Please don't say a Leaf ninja because anyone can put on a Konoha forehead protector, but they can also be someone who wants to bring destruction. So which is it and talk fast, my cousin isn't going to be sitting her while she's injured." Shikaharu gave a sort of lazy gaze at the unknown woman.

Faiyth
Miss Forgetful

Old 02-07-2010, 02:35 AM

"My, my," Kaori huffed, visibly shocked by his bluntness. "My name is Kaori Tanaka. I am a jounin of Konoha, and its finest weapons master. Whether you choose to believe it or not is your choice. Regardless, I don't owe you any sort of introduction." She shifted under Shineji's weight, "If anything, you should be explaining to me why you're outside the village gate, little genin." She turned and quickly began the trek to the village hospital. "I pray that you aren't a part of my new squad. I'd have to whip some manners into you, boy!"

Last edited by Faiyth; 02-07-2010 at 02:38 AM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-07-2010, 02:37 AM

((lol would the explaining also include kaida? Cause she's also a genin XD))

Faiyth
Miss Forgetful

Old 02-07-2010, 02:39 AM

((OOC: Yeah. XD When she's awake anyway.))

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-07-2010, 02:42 AM

((oh my...how to explain it without making her speak...by the way, anyone notice how we've just about ditched Saravi?))

HaraMecheo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-07-2010, 02:46 AM

Rawr?Oh my.We did ditch her :X lulz.
Hana woke up a little late and rushed getting dressed.When she was done,she wasn't very hungery and dashed out the door into the Hyuuga compound calling "Bye!!" to her parents.As she ran out she realized she was a little hungery.'Deal with it Hana... she told herself silently.

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 02-07-2010, 02:50 AM

Shikaharu smirked triumphantly, "That's all I needed to know for now. Plus I was so well-guarded because she has been a target for numerous attacks and I can't help, but be protective of her." His face went back to being expressionless as she spoke and he waved his hand to her nonchalantly, "Look lady, you're like all the other women I've met in my life besides my cousin. You are completely troublesome and a bit annoying if you ask me. I'm no one's whipping boy and I don't really think I need to divulge that sort of information to the likes of you .... ma'am," he said a bit sharply. He began to rise into the air and said cleverly, "Oh, by the way, you did give an introduction by telling me your name, rank and your specialty although a bit vague." He flew off into the immediate direction of the hospital. The Nara boy was deep in thought, but was conscious of where and what he was doing. Why is she knocked out? No mission has been assigned yet, but more importantly, who was the guy that laid a few feet away from her? These questions plagued his mind as he sliced through the air smoothly.

HaraMecheo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-07-2010, 02:58 AM

g' night peoples...

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-07-2010, 02:58 AM

((night ^^))

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 02-07-2010, 03:01 AM

OOC: Later dudette :)

KarinKusari
*^_^*

Old 02-07-2010, 03:13 AM

OOC: night and I'm still out.

Saravi Boo
Licking threads since 2010!

Old 02-07-2010, 03:31 AM

OOC: Oh heck! What happened to my RP while I was gone? :headdesk: I was dealing with major car troubles...car died last night in the pouring rain and today when we went back to try and fix it it had already been towed. I didn't want anyone going after Shineji yet! :headdesk: That mission was supposed to be at least a half day out and there is no way Kaida could have sensed it....bleah...*sigh* Okay, I have to go read and catch up....maybe it isn't too screwed up....at least everyone else seems to have been enjoying themselves. Btw Yes I am going to play Konohamaru. *goes back to figure out what the heck is going on....*sigh*

KarinKusari
*^_^*

Old 02-07-2010, 03:34 AM

Sorry, I just couldn't leave her sitting there!

Saravi Boo

Old 02-07-2010, 03:39 AM

OOC: CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! There goes my entire first story line...is Aoi still on? This really needs to be undone. Why couldn't Kaida be a good little mute and go meet her sensei instead of running off into stuff she never should have sensed in the first place. *bangs head on desk* :headdesk: I wish I had had time to check this before we left this morning....bleah....She did ask if she should edit, the answer should have been "yes please." lol. Help me out here. I don't have any way of fixing this alone and i just realized others have gotten into it too....*insert foul language*

Alright tirade over. Sorry everyone. I had a rough day and then found out my timeline had been shot to heck while I was gone. I was understandably a bit frustrated. I'll deal. I saw your suggestion Karin. Thanks...but that isn't a mission for genin who graduated yesterday...of course neither was retrieving you but...*sigh* I had intended to send Konohamaru's team to get you, because there was no one else available and it was an emergency, but seeing as that is screwed all to heck now... I can't imagine Naruto sending a few genin to investigate the slaughter of 2 chunins and a jonin. He isn't that stupid or desperate. I'm working on something else to do, go ahead and get to the hospital and such but nobody else get involved please. It is too late to salvage that mission but the rest of you go ahead and meet your jonins as planned please. For my sake.

Kaze followed Shinji to the academy and sat down on the swing in the front yard to wait for their sensei to arrive. She leaned on the rope to her left and let her mind wander as she watched the leaves on the tree above her shift in the light breeze.

Shinji leaned against the tree near Kaze and shoved his hands in his pockets. He looked around but didn't see Alex anywhere and he suddenly wondered if he should have picked her up too. He would have expected someone so hyperactive to be a morning person.

Last edited by Saravi Boo; 02-07-2010 at 04:01 AM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-07-2010, 03:49 AM

((whoa a lot of red text...sorry >.> I didn't know what to do...we can just say the entire episode didn't happen and just start from when everybody woke up or something?))

KarinKusari
*^_^*

Old 02-07-2010, 03:57 AM

My fault too, sorry. Tell me what to do and I'll edit my posts.

Saravi Boo

Old 02-07-2010, 04:04 AM

OOC: I edited my rant..lol...It is okay, I've dealt with worse chaos. Aoi just cut back on the whole chakra sensing thing in the future. Kaida isn't psychic. lol. Also, limit that teleportation thing to no more than a half a mile in the future. Otherwise it is WAY too powerful for a genin. Sorry for going off before, I had a bad day. It isn't your fault that I wasn't around to stop things from spiraling out of control...I'll call it a loss and move the story along, no sense crying over wasted planning and all that rot. Oh and I just realized at least one other person is already involved, posting the honorable Hokage now. Sorry I left you hanging for so long Faiyth. Oh and don't forget you said you were playing Moegi.

Naruto blinked as Satoshi burst in. "What is it?" He asked, noting the chunin's grim look.

Konohamaru was waiting impatiently for his team to arrive in the training area. They were usually more punctual than this, though Shikaharu was occasionally late due to oversleeping. He was happy the Nara boy was back from Suna. It was hard having his team be short handed when the boy was gone with his parents.

Last edited by Saravi Boo; 02-07-2010 at 04:13 AM..

KarinKusari
*^_^*

Old 02-07-2010, 04:06 AM

No problem. I think we just got carried away. Sorry about that.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-07-2010, 04:08 AM

((mm no worries. Yea, I don't think I'm gonna make her do that again anyway. it was really my fault anyway >.>))

Saravi Boo

Old 02-07-2010, 04:20 AM

OOC: I said it's okay. Don't beat yourself up over it or anything. If anything it was my fault for being offline for so long and for trying to make a plot without warning folks to stay out of it until they were told to get into it. I wanted it to be like the show where you get glimpses of things happening far away and then the characters get to go join the action. I should have made that clear but I didn't expect to be MIA for the whole day. *shrug* For future reference, we'll all know better. For now, we'll just proceed from here and make the best of it. *shrug* You might want to have Haru or someone notify the Hokage before he has to send someone out though...O_o'