adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-26-2007, 08:12 PM

So.
I really don't know how to do this on here, but I'll try my best..? Meaning I'll be doing it exactly how I do it on Neopets.
;D

+-+-+

RULES
-

I'm looking for the official set of rules for this place now, but if a rule is on my list as well as the other one, that means doubly don't do it.
XD

-Use some form of ooc when talking out of character.
-Originals are fine as long as they are passed by me. Canons are loved, though. <3
-No god moding.
-No power playing.
-No asking to join and never posting ever again.
-Keep the canons /in character/.
-Have fun and listen to me, 'kay?
-I may add rules later, and just because I like colors, I'll make the newer ones a different color than the older ones if I have to add. Or I'll just make them red.

+-+-+

To Join
-
Tell me what character you want to be. If they're not taken, I'll tell you that you may join.
But. You. Have. To. ASK.

+-+-+

Characters Taken
-
Sasuke - adamplz
Naruto - SumikaAmayaOblivion

Akakyuu Aozora - SumikaAmayaOblivion

Violet = OC's
Indigo = Canons

+-+-+

Other
-
If you don't really know how to play a character that well, it's okay. This will be my /second/ time playing Sasuke, so I'm not an expert. Meaning don't eat me if I mess up, and I'll treat you just as kindly.
c:

+-+-+

Other, Other
-
This will be based off the cartoon Alice in Wonderland, not the Looking Glass Wars series.
;3

+-+-+

Setting
-
Hrm. A forest. It's sunny out, green grass, flowers, and not all that hot.
;D

+-+-+

Intro
-
Have one.

Don't give me this:
Ryan walked through the hallways of the mansion. His long cape flowing behind him. He had black hair and was hungry.

+-+-+

This Role Play Is
-
Open and looking for joiners~.
:x

+-+-+

Plots and Twists
-
Just as in the cartoon/book, Naruto really had fallen asleep and entered Wonderland. But, unlike the tale of Alice in Wonderland, to get there the blond had been lethally poisoned. That's the reason his subconscious threw him into such a wacky place. It isn't his body being affected by the poison, but his mind.

As the poison continues to flow through the poor blond's body, Wonderlanders are beginning to die off, his mind unable to sustain all the activity going on in the made up world as it deteriorates. And while everyone outside of Naruto's head frantically searches for a cure, and as Wonderland slowly dies and disappears, the cure is hidden somewhere in the made up land, momentarily untouched. Will Naruto and the other Wonderlanders be able to find the cure before the blond's mind is completely shut down, killing their only chance of survival and the entirety of Wonderland off?

+-+-+

I'll add stuff I forgot to put in here later. If you see anything missing or something wrong, just tell me.
;3

Jeez. Hopefully I did this right.
e.e

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-26-2007, 08:14 PM

Hokay. I knew I forgot something--
The character sheet!
So.
If you have an OC, please fill out the following.
WAIT. That's right. Hold your horses, there's more rules!
I'm not /that/ strict when it comes to OCs (I don't think) so don't fret, but just keep these in mind when signing your OC up.

-No Uchiha made ups.
-No extinct clan made ups.
-No made ups may be the relatives of canons except Hyuugas. Note that this is pre time skip, so I'm pretty sure all of the Hyuuga made ups will have to be still around six or ten years old(still in the academy age) or Jounin level(meaning adults or older teenagers).
c:
This does not mean, however, that you're the sister/brother of Neji or Hinata or Hinabi. You are merely related because your clan does the incest thing.
-No insta-friendships with canons.
-No insta-relationships with canons (girl friends or boy friends).
-No. Your thirteen year old made up may not be a Jounin/ANBU/ANBU leader.
-No. You may not have a demon inside of you.

I'll add more if I remember the rest.
:3

If you want a canon fill this out
-
Code:
CANON, PLZ
Your Alias-
Canon Name-
Canon Alias-
Intro-

If you want to use an OC fill this out
-
Code:
OC, PLZ
Your Alias-
OC Name-
OC Alias-
Intro-

EXAMPLES
-

CANON FORM
CANON, PLZ
Your Alias- adamplz
Canon Name- Uchiha Sasuke
Canon Alias- Chesire Cat
Intro- (My intro will go here once I finish it. I do /not/ want, nor will I accept, a few sentences. I don't care if you're playing /Naruto/. Describe where he is. Describe what he's wearing. Describe his mood, his feelings, his thoughts, and things like that.)

OC FORM
OC, PLZ
Your Alias- naruhinal0v3r (hopefully no one has this username. xDD)
OC Name- Yamada Hanako
OC Alias- White Rabbit
Intro- (Same thing as the canons. You /will/ have an intro. I will not accept two sentences. This is even more important than with the canons. You must describe what they're wearing, their name(even though it was in the list), their age, their thoughts, their feelings, their over all appearance, and things like that.)

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-26-2007, 08:15 PM

Your Alias- adamplz
Canon Name- Uchiha Sasuke
Canon Alias- Chesire Cat
Intro- Was that…? No, no. It was definitely male. Though it was in a dress, it wouldn’t be exactly “strange†for a male to wear it in a place like this. The thing was that the blond was definitely a bit too masculine to be wearing something showing that much leg. Poor kid was gender confused.

The observer gazed silently down on the trespasser from his perch in the large groaning tree. It only took one silently swift kick, though, to stop the complaints. There was no need to get the cross dresser’s attention yet; it was much more fun watching the decidedly male foreigner panic just as the female that had come so many years before had.

A small smirk fell upon the lurker’s pale features. Alice. Yes, now, she had been fun. Always acting so prideful and hot headed, he assumed that she had either found her way out of Wonderland by force and not with the manners she was supposedly learning through her “lessonsâ€, or had actually been left to rot by herself, finding no plausible exit from the insane world she’d entered. He had always hoped it was the latter, not quite a fan of the young miss, but had later found out that that conclusion was most definitely untrue.

The raven-haired boy shifted on his perch, fluffy coal-hued tail curling gently around the branch. His legs hung, dangling, over the side, his hands gripping the limb on either side of him to keep himself from falling. Of course, he wouldn’t fall, though. For one, Uchiha’s didn’t /fall/. No. Secondly, it wasn’t like gravity applied to /him/. Who do you think he is? Well, the /owner/ of the current setting, one of Wonderland’s many forests, for one thing. Otherwise cleverly known as the Cheshire Cat.

This was a strange title, obviously, for the seemingly human boy. That is, until you saw the… Extra appendages that he’d taken on.

He’d been born with them, actually, as had everyone in his family. With his aforementioned tail and inhuman cat ears sitting atop his head, replacing the normal ones, the raven fit the label almost perfectly. His purely black one piece outfit, short sleeved and knee length matched his physical features nicely, save for his hair which had always carried a strange blue-ish tint.

Bandages wrapped neatly around both shins and the common black ninja footwear covering his feet, the outfit he was wearing perfectly matched the one the other Sasuke had worn to the Chuunin exams.

Sasuke leaned forward a bit, watching the blond scream what any Wonderlander, could justly classify as nonsense, and that really was something. The cat’s onyx eyes narrowed irritably. The insanity he could deal with, but why did he have to be so /loud/? Apparently there were others that shared his distaste.

“Shhh!†The tree the Uchiha was perched in hissed, annoyed.

He smirked. (Sasuke, not the tree, of course. What kind of person actually believes a tree can /smirk/? Honestly. People these days.) This kid was exactly like Alice. Obnoxious, loud, rude, and ,well, mad. Sasuke chuckled softly, watching and waiting.
If that turned out to be true, this would be fun.

AWESOMEPICTUREALOHA46ONZANNYDREWFORME

+-+-+

Alias- SumikaAmayaOblivion (A.K.A. Oblivion)
Canon Name- Uzumaki Naruto
Canon Alias- Alice
Intro- Naruto glanced around himself with an expert eye, and then turned back to his book. If anyone were to look closely enough, they would see the words ‘Alice’s Adventures in Wonder Land’ Stamped on the spine, but as of now no one could see it. Just then, a white rabbit-looking-thing ran past singing, “I’m late, I’m late, I’m late!!â€

Naruto was interested in this, and the voice of the fox demon sealed inside him was telling him to follow, to find out what was going on. And so the blond did. He followed the rabbit across the great forest of Konoha, a little reluctant to follow the rabbit into the forest of death, but he did.

When the rabbit went through the hole at the base of the tree, Naruto followed. Tumbling down the hole, he hit his head.

When he woke up, he was sitting in a room filled with doors, wearing… A blue dress and white apron?!?! Naruto was beginning to think he had gone crazy! This was exactly like his book. Looking around, he opened a door and crawled through, finding himself in a room with a door.

He tried the handle, but it didn’t work. The door growled at him. Naruto remembered his book and grabbed the key before drinking the ‘shrink’ potion. After going through the door, he was in a forest. It was different from the book, but still the same. He looked over his dress and grumbled.

“This world is total nonsense… What is logical is illogical, and what is illogical is logical. I bet if I had a shuriken, instead if killing, it would bring one back to life!â€

Naruto’s hands snapped over his mouth, and sunny blond hair spilled over his shoulders. He tugged at it, and gasped.

“A wig?! I really am going crazy…â€

And that is how Naruto found himself in the Cheshire Cat’s forest, deep in Wonderland, many years after Alice had wandered the very same place.

+-+-+

Alias- SumikaAmayaOblivion
Made-up Name- Akakyuu Aozora
Cannon Alias- Card Soldier
Intro- The young Card Soldier marched through the forest. She wore black, lace-up boots that rose to her knees, and black combat pants. Her shirt was baggy and ties around her waist with a black scarf. She also wore a white coat, and had a katana slung at her hip. The back of her coat and the front of her shirt were marked in the middle with an ‘A’, and the corners with a spade.

The young twelve-year-old was the Ace-of-Spades, a valuable Card Soldier who had run away, fed up with painting roses red, as well as all other flowers that were neither black nor red.

She frowned as she marched through the forest, brown/gold eyes scanning the trees, long black hair pilled in two bottom-tied pony-tails hanging just past her hips swinging as she walked.

“Queen of Hearts, I will get revenge. If I paint a single rose red again, you shall fear me!â€

She laughed loudly, and evilly, before walking further into the forest, un-aware of a pair of blood red eyes watching her.

+-+-+

Canon Name- Uchiha Itachi
Canon Alias- Queen of Hearts
Intro- Uchiha Itachi. That was the name of the almightily Queen of Hearts… yes, the ‘Queen’ was a male… but that wasn’t all that odd here in Wonderland. The only one that knew about that tiny fact- the fact he was male- was his dear, dear, little brother… Where ever he may be.

Uchiha Itachi glared down at the grounds of his garden. All his soldiers were painting roses red. All except one. The Ace-of-Spades. He had no clue where that little brat had gone. Not that he really cared…

The ‘Queen’ was wearing a long, red dress, very elegant, and also very easy to move in. It had white hearts sewn onto it, lace of course, but it also looked like something out of a fairy tale. It was long enough to cover Itachi’s feet, and also was enough to cover his tail… Yes he had a tail; his foolish younger brother was the Cheshire Cat after all.

On top of his head was a large, red hat, more like a bonnet, that hid his cat ears and his long hair spilled out from under it beautifully. It was some of the most beautiful hair in Wonderland.

Itachi made an attractive girl.

A very, very, attractive girl.

That’s when he heard something. What he heard almost made him burst out laughing. But he was Itachi. And no matter how evil he was, he did not, would not, burst out laughing, or show any other emotion.

“DUMB WHITE ROSES!†The voice had cried.

And Itachi knew this voice. How could he forget the voice of one of his dear heirs? (He had chosen that one of the Aces’ would be his heir.) This one in particular was the most fun to mess with, seeing as she rather liked to beat up the lesser soldiers, such as the 3-of-Spades or 6-of-Spades whenever she got the chance, and her temper was much, much fun to mess with.

“I do believe I shall go visit my old home…†He whispered with a smirk, and with that, the great Queen of Hearts left the palace, slowly heading towards the forest, of his dear little brother… Not that Itachi cared. He was an Uchiha. And he was going to have his fun.-d-
[/color]

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to SumikaAmayaOblivion

Old 12-27-2007, 04:36 PM

Canon Name- Uzumaki Naruto
Canon Alias- Alice
Intro- Naruto glanced around himself with an expert eye, and then turned back to his book. If anyone were to look closely enough, they would see the words ‘Alice’s Adventures in Wonder Land’ Stamped on the spine, but as of now no one could see it. Just then, a white rabbit-looking-thing ran past singing, “I’m late, I’m late, I’m late!!â€

Naruto was interested in this, and the voice of the fox demon sealed inside him was telling him to follow, to find out what was going on. And so the blond did. He followed the rabbit across the great forest of Konoha, a little reluctant to follow the rabbit into the forest of death, but he did.

When the rabbit went through the hole at the base of the tree, Naruto followed. Tumbling down the hole, he hit his head.

When he woke up, he was sitting in a room filled with doors, wearing… A blue dress and white apron?!?! Naruto was beginning to think he had gone crazy! This was exactly like his book. Looking around, he opened a door and crawled through, finding himself in a room with a door.

He tried the handle, but it didn’t work. The door growled at him. Naruto remembered his book and grabbed the key before drinking the ‘shrink’ potion. After going through the door, he was in a forest. It was different from the book, but still the same. He looked over his dress and grumbled.

“This world is total nonsense… What is logical is illogical, and what is illogical is logical. I bet if I had a shuriken, instead if killing, it would bring one back to life!â€

Naruto’s hands snapped over his mouth, and sunny blond hair spilled over his shoulders. He tugged at it, and gasped.

And that is how Naruto found himself in the Cheshire Cat’s forest, deep in Wonderland, many years after Alice had wandered the very same place.

Alias- SumikaAmayaOblivion
Made-up Name- Akakyuu Aozora
Cannon Alias- Card Soldier
Intro- The young Card Soldier marched through the forest. She wore black, lace-up boots that rose to her knees, and black combat pants. Her shirt was baggy and ties around her waist with a black scarf. She also wore a white coat, and had a katana slung at her hip. The back of her coat and the front of her shirt were marked in the middle with an ‘A’, and the corners with a spade.

The young twelve-year-old was the Ace-of-Spades, a valuable Card Soldier who had run away, fed up with painting roses red, as well as all other flowers that were neither black nor red.

She frowned as she marched through the forest, brown/gold eyes scanning the trees, long black hair pilled in two bottom-tied pony-tails hanging just past her hips swinging as she walked.

“Queen of Hearts, I will get revenge. If I paint a single rose red again, you shall fear me!â€

She laughed loudly, and evilly, before walking further into the forest, un-aware of a pair of blood red eyes watching her.-d-

Canon Name- Uchiha Itachi
Canon Alias- Queen of Hearts
Intro- Uchiha Itachi. That was the name of the almightily Queen of Hearts… yes, the ‘Queen’ was a male… but that wasn’t all that odd here in Wonderland. The only one that knew about that tiny fact- the fact he was male- was his dear, dear, little brother… Where ever he may be.

Uchiha Itachi glared down at the grounds of his garden. All his soldiers were painting roses red. All except one. The Ace-of-Spades. He had no clue where that little brat had gone. Not that he really cared…

The ‘Queen’ was wearing a long, red dress, very elegant, and also very easy to move in. It had white hearts sewn onto it, lace of course, but it also looked like something out of a fairy tale. It was long enough to cover Itachi’s feet, and also was enough to cover his tail… Yes he had a tail; his foolish younger brother was the Cheshire Cat after all.

On top of his head was a large, red hat, more like a bonnet, that hid his cat ears and his long hair spilled out from under it beautifully. It was some of the most beautiful hair in Wonderland.

Itachi made an attractive girl.

A very, very, attractive girl.

That’s when he heard something. What he heard almost made him burst out laughing. But he was Itachi. And no matter how evil he was, he did not, would not, burst out laughing, or show any other emotion.

“DUMB WHITE ROSES!†The voice had cried.

And Itachi knew this voice. How could he forget the voice of one of his dear heirs? (He had chosen that one of the Aces’ would be his heir.) This one in particular was the most fun to mess with, seeing as she rather liked to beat up the lesser soldiers, such as the 3-of-Spades or 6-of-Spades whenever she got the chance, and her temper was much, much fun to mess with.

“I do believe I shall go visit my old home…†He whispered with a smirk, and with that, the great Queen of Hearts left the palace, slowly heading towards the forest, of his dear little brother… Not that Itachi cared. He was an Uchiha. And he was going to have his fun.-d-

Made-up Name- Akakyuu Hihana
Made-up Alias- 10-Of-Spades
Intro- The bright orange hair on the girly-boy's face rushed in the wind as Aozora tore past him, and he sighed.

He had long orange hair, tied in an odd ponytail that fell past his waist, and purple eyes that glared at the teen that raced past. He was a bit of a pyrpmaniac... he loved to play with flames. He wore red cargo pants and a black shirt, and over it a white coat with a black spade in the corners on it, much like Aozora. But he missed one thing that Aozora did have: a katana.

Oh, yes. He prefered to use flames. Even if he didn't know why.

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-27-2007, 10:18 PM

ooc
You can post your intros in that last post when you're done with them. I think it'd be easier for both of us if you put Naruto's intro before Sasuke's. That way, I'll have more to go on and you won't have to react to whatever I would have made Sasuke do in his intro.
c:
Your OC's intro can go wherever you want~.

And also--
It doesn't matter who your person is. They don't have to match, just pick a Wonderlander that you like. We're keeping the Naruto canons' personalities in character, not the Wonderlanders'.
:3

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-27-2007, 11:19 PM

(Ok... hm... Aozora will be the... Card Soldier.

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-28-2007, 03:03 AM

((Well, here is the intro. Aozora will come after the cat.))

Naruto glanced around himself with an expert eye, and then turned back to his book. If anyone were to look closely enough, they would see the words ‘Alice’s Adventures in Wonder Land’ Stamped on the spine, but as of now no one could see it. Just then, a white rabbit-looking-thing ran past singing, “I’m late, I’m late, I’m late!!â€

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-28-2007, 03:20 AM

The young Card Soldier marched through the forest. She wore black, lace-up boots that rose to her knees, and black combat pants. Her shirt was baggy and ties around her waist with a black scarf. She also wore a white coat, and had a katana slung at her hip. The back of her coat and the front of her shirt were marked in the middle with an ‘A’, and the corners with a spade.

She laughed loudly, and evilly, before walking further into the forest, un-aware of a pair of blood red eyes watching her.-d-

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-28-2007, 03:32 AM

Aozora's surename is subject to change, because she doesn't have one yet. Her current surename was stollen from another one of my OC, Akakyuu Hihana, a fanfic charrie.

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-29-2007, 12:57 AM

ooc
Ngnn. I'm tired of people on Neopets mistaking me for Sasuke. I'm hoping they've gotten over that phase by now.
x.x
I'll be posting my intro as I make it. Just so Bob knows I'm workin'.
;D

bic
Was that…? No, no. It was definitely male. Though it was in a dress, it wouldn’t be exactly “strange†for a male to wear it in a place like this. The thing was that the blond was definitely a bit too masculine to be wearing something showing that much leg. Poor kid was gender confused.

The observer gazed silently down on the trespasser from his perch in the large groaning tree. It only took one silently swift kick, though, to stop the complaints. There was no need to get the cross dresser’s attention yet; it was much more fun watching the decidedly male foreigner panic just as the female that had come so many years before had.

A small smirk fell upon the lurker’s pale features. Alice. Yes, now, she had been fun. Always acting so prideful and hot headed, he assumed that she had either found her way out of Wonderland by force and not with the manners she was supposedly learning through her “lessonsâ€, or had actually been left to rot by herself, finding no plausible exit from the insane world she’d entered. He had always hoped it was the latter, not quite a fan of the young miss, but had later found out that that conclusion was most definitely untrue.

The raven-haired boy shifted on his perch, fluffy coal-hued tail curling gently around the branch. His legs hung, dangling, over the side, his hands gripping the limb on either side of him to keep himself from falling. Of course, he wouldn’t fall, though. For one, Uchiha’s didn’t /fall/. No. Secondly, it wasn’t like gravity applied to /him/. Who do you think he is? Well, the /owner/ of the current setting, one of Wonderland’s many forests, for one thing. Otherwise cleverly known as the Cheshire Cat.

This was a strange title, obviously, for the seemingly human boy. That is, until you saw the… Extra appendages that he’d taken on.

He’d been born with them, actually, as had everyone in his family. With his aforementioned tail and inhuman cat ears sitting atop his head, replacing the normal ones, the raven fit the label almost perfectly. His purely black one piece outfit, short sleeved and knee length matched his physical features nicely, save for his hair which had always carried a strange blue-ish tint.

Bandages wrapped neatly around both shins and the common black ninja footwear covering his feet, the outfit he was wearing perfectly matched the one the other Sasuke had worn to the Chuunin exams.

Sasuke leaned forward a bit, watching the blond scream what any Wonderlander, could justly classify as nonsense, and that really was something. The cat’s onyx eyes narrowed irritably. The insanity he could deal with, but why did he have to be so /loud/? Apparently there were others that shared his distaste.

“Shhh!†The tree the Uchiha was perched in hissed, annoyed.

He smirked. (Sasuke, not the tree, of course. What kind of person actually believes a tree can /smirk/? Honestly. People these days.) This kid was exactly like Alice. Obnoxious, loud, rude, and ,well, mad. Sasuke chuckled softly, watching and waiting.
If that turned out to be true, this would be fun.
-done-

ooc

Why, you of course. I'll call you Hana, though, if you call me Adam.
;3
And don't role play until I'm done with my intro. Every post you make I have to edit more into it. And Sasuke's still sitting in the tree, too, so I have awhile to go.
D:

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-29-2007, 01:10 AM

"Ghaa!!! Where in the world am I?!?! My Kunai are gone, my Shuriken are gone... AND THE OLD HAG TAKES OVER TOMORROW!!!" Naruto shouted, pulling off the wigh, throuwing it on the ground and stamping it into the ground. "AND WHERE. IS. MY. JUMPSUIT?!?!"

Meanwhile, the crys had reached the Ace-of-Spades, who was now watching with amusement from the bottom of the Tree the Cheshire Cat was in.

"Hope he doesn't attract that sadistic cat's attention... Or that of the Ace-of-Hearts, or the Queen of Hearts... Or the Catterpillar. THAT would be dissasterous!" She said out loud, thinking to herself. "And dressing in a woman's outfit... What are Kunai and Shuriken?"

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-29-2007, 01:12 AM

((-dangerous glint in eyes as highlights turn red- Who is 'Bob' H-chan?))

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-29-2007, 02:41 AM

ooc
-flailsarms-
I have a plot~!
I'll put it in the first post.
;D

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-29-2007, 03:03 AM

((Alright, Adam-kun.))

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-29-2007, 03:14 AM

ooc
Thank you~.
-continuesonintro-

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-29-2007, 08:07 PM

ooc
Not only is my intro crap, it's a lot shorter than I intended it to be, too. Ohwell. Now we can start role playing /Hana/.
xD

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-29-2007, 08:45 PM

"Gya?! A tree spoke?!" Naruto fell backwards and then looked thoughtful. "What happened... I was reading a book with Sasuke, and Sakura-chan... then I'm here..." Naruto looked at the sky. "I'm crazy. That's all there is too it."

"...Stupid tree." The raven-haired Ace-of-Spades kicked the tree, then unseathed her katana and held it to a branch not far above her head. "Quiet, tree."

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-29-2007, 09:17 PM

Sasuke frowned, immediately taking offense. "Don't tell my tree to be quiet," He hissed softly, glaring down at the card soldier.

The tree, unable to glare at either of them because he had no eyes, grumbled something before shouting incredulously, "/Your/ tree?!" The tree didn't believe he belonged to /anyone/. He was here before that stupid cat and card, anyways. Honestly, he never understood the freaks that were Wonderlanders. They were always so ugly. "And keep your sword away from me!"

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-29-2007, 10:18 PM

The Ace-of-Spades looked up at the cat. "Oh, if it isn't the Cheshire Cat. Sadistic pest." She said, leaning against the tree. "And 'your' tree? Too noisy. Noisier than the Queen of Hearts when I don't paint the roses. And those idiot flowers."

Naruto had now noticed them, and was staring. "I AM crazy... Sasuke with a tail? And ears?" Naruto fainted.

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-29-2007, 10:26 PM

Sasuke ignored her this time. "Pick him up and bring him over here. The flowers are having a fit," He ordered, obviously referring to the screeching flower bed that Naruto had landed on. The Cat was sure there were some cries of "murder" and the likes, so he assumed that there was a patch flowers under the blond's body.

The tree seethed silently. He wasn't some kind of fucking /bench/. The twerps really did need to learn how to respect their elders.

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-29-2007, 10:49 PM

"Now, now, Cat. I don't serve under you. And why do you car so much?" She grinned a grin that could only be described as that of a maniac, even though she did go and pick up the boy.

Meanwhile: The rabbit hole was slowly disolving into thing air.

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-29-2007, 11:55 PM

Sasuke didn't even cock a brow at that. "But you'll do what I say, anyways," He replied nonchalantly, ignoring the second part. The Cat couldn't care less about the blond, it was his poor sensitive ears that were suffering as the flowers screeched.

The Uchiha jumped expertly from the tree, landing in a crouched position, and then standing to his full height. "Bring him over here."

The tree breathed a sigh of relief, no longer being used as a perch or a wall.

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-30-2007, 12:22 AM

"Oh, sorry, tree. Just in a bad mood. DUMB WHITE ROSES!!!" The Ace-of-Spades shouted. "By the way, cat, I'm Ace-of-Spades, Akakyuu Aozora." She laid the boy on the ground at Sasuke's feet. "Hm... I haven't seen a boy dressed in girl's clothing since the Queen got angry at the Jack-of-Daimonds... Oh well. He's kindof hot..." She began drooling over him in the typical fasion of a teenager.

Outside Wonderland: Naruto's body lay in his bed at the hospital, the poison used by none other than Uchiha Itachi begining to take full effect, his mind shutting down.

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-30-2007, 01:17 AM

The Cat strode over to Naruto's side, not even glancing over at Aozora. "I don't believe I asked," His gaze stayed firmly on the unconscious blond. A frown fell lightly upon his brow. He nudged the boy none-too-gently with his foot.

"Do you think the Queen knows?" Sasuke paused and looked over at the Card. "I'm asking your opinion, now, so you have permission to answer."

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-30-2007, 01:20 AM

"Well, I suppose by now the Queen knows one of the potential Heirs is missing... and I bet the Queen just heard me shout, so, most likly yes... Ano... Why is the forest over there lokong kindof see-through?" Aozora said, staring at the trees.