View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 06-18-2012, 05:41 AM

Nathanial watched the woman as she placed a bridle on her horse. He was still slightly smiling. He hadn’t meant to say his thoughts out loud, but at least it seemed that this woman hadn’t taken his comment as rude. “The pleasure is mine princess.” In return of her kind introduction he bowed to her. “I am Crown Prince Nathanial Klein of Tasnim.” As he was introducing himself Tabea nudged the basket he carried with her nose. The action made him glance at the mare and chuckle slightly. It seemed that he wasn’t the only one hungry. Taking a carrot from the basket he held it out for the black mare. Tabea happily nibbled on the carrot. “You seem to be good with horses,” he commented casually as he moved to sit his basket down.

~~~~~~~~~

While practicing movement across the field had caught Maiara’s attention. She stopped for a moment and looked to the sky. Was it really so late that the others would be moving about? A sigh escaped her lips as she considered whether or not to go get breakfast. Well if some of them are moving about then most of them should be done with breakfast by now so I should be able to avoid them and have at least one meal in peace. At least this is what she thought at the time. The young woman made her decision and gathered the few things she had taken with her. She made her way back to the castle.

Upon entering the castle she could hear yelling. What in the world is going on? Letting her curiosity get the better she followed the sound of the commotion. Turning the corner at the hall that led to the kitchen she couldn’t believe her eyes. There was a leaning tower of men before her? She stopped and stared, her head tilting to the side slightly as she tried to figure out what was going on. Maybe coming inside wasn’t such a good idea after all… As she watched the leaning tower fell, the man who was at the top face planting on the floor in front of her. After a moment she sat down her glaive and bag, kneeling by the man. "Umm, are you alright?"