Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   Archive (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   ~The Darkside of the Moon~ NOT OPENED YET~Slave/Master Rpg (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167405)

CutieFaceBubbles 08-07-2010 04:18 PM

~The Darkside of the Moon~ NOT OPENED YET~Slave/Master Rpg

Devastated Earth
Humans are considered the lowest forms of life on the moon...we had thought that moving to the moon after completely destroying the earth was a good idea….turned out to be one of the worst ideas that humanity had taken.

Terror of the Truth
When we first landed on the lighted side of the moon, we thought that we had everything in control; food, clothes, shelter….we were wrong….and we were the minority.

Everything. Is. Wrong.
Demons, Shapeshifters, Vampires, Dark Gods…anything and everything from our darkest nightmares are true and live on the........Darkside Of The Moon.

http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/102...et_025060_.jpg

Intro
You are 13 slaves....captured from the Topside.
http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/128...es_009593_.jpg
You are taken to the Slave Tunnels. You are chained by your neck, wrist, middle, and ankles. The only thing you see is the front cell bars. The masters didn't want you from communicating to anyone close to you; so you have three solid walls.....no windows.
Since all of you were taken after a Slave Festival, you have to wait two weeks until the next one comes around. During that time the Slave Watchers determine what your collars shall be stamped with and what talents you might have. After they are done with that, they promptly start any training that you might need to make a better slave. All females train in the domestic arts, dancing, serving, and massaging...only the males.
'Male masters tend to be very possessive of female slaves, usually they will only share with their mates....but exceptions can be made ^_~.' The males train in is body-guarding, serving, dancing, and massaging....both male and female.

CutieFaceBubbles 08-07-2010 04:35 PM

Rules~General
~ Keep things PG-13.
~ What I say goes.
~ Please at least be semi-literate.
~ Please at least be on once a week, it helps move the storyline.
~ Please put a: <(^-^)> in your pm somewhere so I know that you read everything.
~ If one player has a master and a slave profile, the slave will go to a different master.
~ Please pick a text color for your character, if we run out, we will use different fonts.
~ Use " " for speech, 'italics' for thoughts and ( ) for OOC
~ Please limit one liners.
~ No killing unless it’s been approved by me and the other player.
~ Romance is ok, but please don’t go into details.
~ Please PM Profiles with the title: Darkside~ (and put whether its master or slave)

Text Colors
~CutieFaceBubbles-Black
~ii_lovebug-Deep Sky Blue
~Ascadellia-Dark Green
~The Bebe Girl- Dark Red
~Aoi Kazuya- Medium Turquiose
~Wavikz-Dark Slate Blue
~Rainbow Kitty-Navy
~Shadami-Dark Orchid
~*==BleedingHeart==*-Silver
~RainbowMuffinage-Gold
~xxdeidarasgurlxx-Royal Blue
~chocomokochoco-Lime

Text Fonts

None needed yet.

Character Skeleton

Name:
Played by:
Text Color:
Race: (demon, shapeshifter, vampire, god, or human)
Bio: (history or why they are slaves)
Personality: (what they are like)
Orientation: (which way do you swing?)
Social Rank: (Aristocracy ect. Or slave / worker)
Abilities: (power - max 3)
Talents: (singing, dancing, etc - max 4)
Marks: (what shapes are on your tag if slave/ worker….includes abilities)
Picture:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slave Laws of the Moon

1. A slave is to obey their master’s every command.
2. A romantic relation between a slave and master is looked down at. The children of said relationship is hidden from everyone. Usually they are servants to the heirs and/or heiress of the master.
3. Slaves are sold at designated slave markets.
4. If a slave runs away, that slave is to be caught and punished.
5. If a slave kills a master or another slave they are to be killed; or if a master still wants the slave the next closest relative is to be killed, no exceptions
6. If you’ve seen a runaway slave, you are to report them. Failure to do so will be punishable by having your social class stripped; and you will be beaten and forced into slavery yourself (the only exception are the Regents).
7. The Regents are the word of the nations and their words will be followed.

Social Rank
Dark Gods~ Regents~ King and Queen (both will be played by Cutie)
Demons~ Aristocracy (Need 3)
Vampires~Minor Aristocrat (Need 4)
Shapeshifters~ Baron (Need 2)
Humans~Slave/ Workers (None Needed)

Abilities
$- Fire abilities
@ - Water abilities
*- Ice abilities
^- Earth abilities
~ - Air abilities
# - Shadow abilities
! - Electricity abilities
||- Other abilities (ones that you want that I don’t have)
&- Multiple abilities (limit 3, can’t contradict. ex: ice & fire)

Marks
[] -Light sensitive~ works at night
::: -Entertainer~ singing, dancing, plays ect.
-Physical strength~ laborers, waiters, lifters ect.
= -Mental strength~ writers, problem solvers, readers ect
-Disobedient/ untamed
<> -Devoted to master~ listens only to the master owning them
<3 -Touch~ massage, physical contact ect.

CutieFaceBubbles 08-07-2010 04:41 PM

CutieFaceBubbles 08-07-2010 04:45 PM

Aristocracy
Quote:

1)
Name: Naveen Saito
Played by:Ascadelila
Sex: Male
Race: Demon
Bio: He's wealthy enough to own his own business, restaurants, shops, but mostly in the culinary business, This also means he's rich. Not exceedingly rich, but enough to go without any wants. Well respected, though he's had to butt heads with others. He had a sister, but she died when they were small due to a sickness. Anything else isn't known, as he's secretive and doesn't wish others to use anything from his past against him.
Personality: He's calm and prefers to watch instead of getting into things he'd rather not waste time with. Pretty cunning, since he's book and street smart. When he doesn't see something done however, he can get heated and causes quite a ruckus until things go his way.
Orientation: Straight
Social Rank: Aristocracy
Abilities: controls metal, lull a person to sleep when he wishes due to his voice.
Talents: Artistic and good with numbers, cooking and other random things.
Picture:
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs45/f/20...anikakinka.jpg

CutieFaceBubbles 08-07-2010 04:47 PM

Minor Aristocrat

CutieFaceBubbles 08-07-2010 04:49 PM

Baron
Quote:

1)
Name: Skye Wendy Stoneson
Played by: RainbowMuffinage
Sex: Female
Race: Shape-shifter
Bio: Really ? I'm a pretty average girl. Grew up on the moon with my Mom -- Dad ran off some place when I was two, not that I care -- and my lil' brother PJ. Money was pretty tight at home so I moved to the city to get a decent job. I send ca$h home to my family when I can. But, when I turned fourteen, we got this letter from my Dad. Well, he'd written it and given it to his neighbour to send to us when he died. He was six feet under and had left us his entire life savings. Mom decided we should start buying and selling slaves to earn MORE money. I wasn't too keen on the idea at first, but it was better not to argue with her. Although I can shape-shift into pretty much anything, I tend to stick with wolves. Though, sometimes, I decide to only half-phase, leaving me with over-large ears and a tail. It freaks some people out, but hey. There's weirder things here on the moon than a wolf-girl.
Personality: Well, I like to think I'm a pretty laid-back person. I can be a little wild sometimes and I'm very protective of people I'm close to. I spend a lot of my time on my own. Not because I find it difficult to make friends ;; I just prefer my own company sometimes. Though, I do get lonely. I howl, bark, yip and growl a lot of the time to communicate my thoughts and feelings to others, even when I'm human. I guess it's just a habit.
Social Rank: Baron
Abilities: ^ (( earth )) - I can manipulate and create the earth, including plants, to do my bidding.
Talents: Music (( she performs in bars a lot of the time )), writing, her earth powers and shape-shifting into a wolf.
Picture: http://cache.desktopnexus.com/wallpa...gthumbnail.jpg

CutieFaceBubbles 08-07-2010 04:52 PM

Slaves/Workers
Quote:

[CENTER]1)Name: Bliss Alura
Played by: Bound by Death
Race: Human
Bio: I was born into slavery; both my mom and dad were slaves. I never really got too know them though because I was taken away at a very young age.
Personality: Bliss is surprisingly very childish and carefree, she loves to run around and have fun, but when shes around people she doesn’t know she get all quiet and usually stays still. She can be obedient at times but she won’t do something that she finds disgusting or rude.
Social Rank: Slave
Abilities:

Talents: Cooking, cleaning, and singing
Marks: :::, #, †
Picture: http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spi...aeed0_full.jpg

Quote:

2)Name: Cross Kimura
Played by: Aoi Kazuya
Race: human
Orientation: bi
Social Rank: slave / worker
Abilities: empathetic, illusionist
Talents: singing, drawing, writing, musician
Marks: <3, ‡, †, =, :::, #, ~
Picture:
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p...n/animeguy.png

Quote:

3)Name: Draco Mosiko Xander
Played by: Chocomokochoco
Race:Vampire
Social Rank: slave
orientation:bi
bio: When Draco became a vampire, he killed his mother in the blood rage that fledglings have; but something stopped him from killing his younger sister. Soon after that he and his sister got taken, separated, and sold as slaves.
personality:Loner. He prefers only his sisters company.
Abilities: Has experience in weaponry: the sword and gun. He is able to use it against anything that tries to hurt his sister.
Talents: weight lifting, being a antagonist.
Marks: @ || * = † ::: <3
Picture: http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/v..._01/sasuke.jpg

Quote:

4)Name: Amelia Marie Donner
Played by:Shadami
Sex: female
Orientation: straight
Social Rank: slave
Abilities: @(water abilities) || (music telepathy: Most of her psychic powers, like her personality revolve around the music that she listens to. Techno music brings out the wilder side, with things like flashing lights on and off without thinking. While emo music will cause knives to circle her. or things to randomly float in the room. The telepathic powers she gets are when there is slow music. love songs. That's when she can hear other people talking in their heads. It is also her least favorite.) * (Ice abilities)
Talents: singing, dancing, cleaning, waitress like things.
Marks: @ || * = † ::: <3
Picture: http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...ime_Girl-7.jpg

Quote:

5)Name: Vesper Sin Kuro
Played by: Wavikz
Race: Vampire
Bio:
I began a part of the slave word through an odd series of events. At first I was saving my best friend from becoming a slave, was successful, but then found out my other best friend (she's hot) was getting sold into slavery. As I was attempting to rescue her, her eff'king (my way to say f*cking) boyfriend decided to bound and gag me. The dirty punk even put a bag over my head and shoved me into a hole. Ever since then, I've been a slave.
Personality:
I'm awesome. No, literally. I'm was a straight A student, I'm good with my hands, fast on my feet, a suave talker, and I have a charming personality. Or so I'm told. I honestly think I'm a cocky stuck up punk, but I guess that's just how I see myself when I look at my devilish reflection.

I absolutely love to talk and persuasion is my thing. Devious? Hell yea. Liar? Nah, I just know how to twist and distort the truth enough to make you think I'm lying when I'm actually telling the whole truth.

People misunderstand me all the time, so I guess I'm a loner. Lost and alone. Rebellious. But I'm a softy underneath my emo hair. I cry when I watch sad movies and I love to smile. Laughing and having fun is just the best part of life. When you don't laugh, you don't live.
Orientation: I love my ladies, so straight
Social Rank: I should be a minor aristocrat, but I now live the life of a hard working slave that on the side is a butler.
Abilities: * and # (ice and shadow)
Talents: I'm great at picking locks, fast, handsome, single, what more could I con man need?
Marks: †, =, and ‡
Picture: x--Daytime Dreamer--x and x--Nighttime Terror--x
Appearance Description:
To start off, my hair changes color. It can range anywhere from black to white. It typically is black during the day and white at night.... yes, I stick out like a sore thumb at night. Just deal with my emo hair, okay? Erm, I should add my eyes change color too. During they day they are blue and at night they become crimson. Freaky, huh?
As you might have noticed, I'm tall and pretty thin. But don't worry, I'm not a weakling. My bones are just as thick as my skull - so I'm pretty much dead weight when fighting. I've been told I'm beautifully crafted, meaning mother and father did a great job creating me. Ha ha.

Quote:

6)Name: Kida Tendo
Played by: Rainbow Kitty
Race: (Human)
Orientation: (Straight)
Bio: She has lost both of her parents and have been sent to the moon to be a slave. She is being trained to be the perfect slave, so she has some bruises to prove her punishments for not obeying are true.
Personality: She is a very caring and motherly women. She has a big heart, and puts others before herself. She is very intelligent, though sometimes she does act on impulse. Her biggest fault (because of her emotional vulnerability), may be her inability to make rational decisions in the heat of the moment. Her emotions get the better of her, and sometimes she may end up in an even worse of a situation. She does smile a lot, and loves making people laugh.
Social Rank: (Slave)
Abilities: (water, air, healing)
Talents: (singing, dancing, cooking)
Marks: (<3, <>, ::: )
Picture: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...Brown/Kida.jpg

Quote:

7)Name: Nick Craig
Played by: The Bebe Girl
Bio: I have an unusual story actually. You see, I was born completely mute; my parents raised me on the light side of the moon pretty well alone for that very reason. They sold me off as a slave when the right offer came because they couldn’t afford to have a child…I was only six. Life since then has been switching from owner to owner…I’ll do anything as long as it’s not the thing; I’m saving my body thank you.
Personality: Very obedient. I’m kind, and loving, very spirited and loveable if you take a while to know me as well as a pen and paper.
Orientation: I’m pansexual.
Social Rank: *sighs while filling out form* Slave.
Abilities: I’m human….notta.
Talents: I can dance, and play violin. I love giving massages too as long as you don’t ask me to…. I can also cook very well and serve if it is wanted.
Marks: :::, =, <>, <3
Picture: Uh….will a description do? I’m six feet tall, and thin but surprisingly well muscled. I have a soft rounded jaw line, brown eyes, and black hair. My hair falls at my ears in shaggy un-tamed locks. It’s longer near the front but is still a good two inches at its shortest point. I tend to prefer to wear darker colors, but of course I wear what my master provides. That is the way it works.
-Nick

Quote:

8)Name: Lilly
Played by: ii_lovebug
Bio: Her parents left her when she was only a baby, born and raised as a slave. She doesn’t know her last name, or hardly how old she is. 16 is a rough guess.
Personality: Lilly is a really shy girl, she never really talks to anyone and has her few select friends.
Social Rank: Slave/Worker
Abilities: ^ @
Talents: Cleaning and fast reader
Marks: = <3

Picture: http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/y...PrettyGirl.jpg

Quote:

9)Played by: *==bleedingheart==*
Bio: Her mother died giving birth too her and her father always blamed her for his wife's death, when she was a teen her father sold her as a slave.
Personality: She is a very kind slave, she always puts other peoples need before her own. She is very obedient and does what she is told with out question
Social Rank: slave / worker
Abilities: understand animals, see spirits
Talents: singing, Drawing, Cooking
Marks: <>, ::: , [] , ~
Picture: http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/a...nimegirl01.jpg

Quote:

10)
Name: Raina Cunningham
Played by: xxdeidarasgurlxx

Bio: Being a human naturally I was destined to be a slave. I had given birth to, and lost a child by the time I was sold. I ended up with a kind older man; he was blind and used me only to write letters to his married daughter. He died after two years of my being with him, and I was back on the market again.

Personality: Often shy, and quiet, but stands up for others if she feels they are being treated unfairly. She will not, however, stand up for herself afterward

Social Rank: Slave/worker

Abilities: ^ (earth abilities) * (ice abilities)

Talents: Singing, writing, developing sketch artist

Marks: = (mental strength) <> (devoted to master) ::: (Entertainer)

Picture: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...rl_Sorry12.jpg

CutieFaceBubbles 08-07-2010 05:01 PM

~Reserved~

CutieFaceBubbles 08-07-2010 05:02 PM

~Reserved~

CutieFaceBubbles 04-23-2011 10:01 PM

~Reserved~