View Single Post
Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-08-2010, 07:16 AM

Alexander smiled as he heard the faint fueling outside and looked out his study window sipping on his glass of blood. Sure enough James was out their in his all black attire. "We have a guest... Set up another chair." Alexander instructed a maid passing by. She scuttled away and he walked to the door. He opened it just before his vampire collige rung the bell. "James, my dear fellow come in." he said smoothly and the blonde vampire walked inside. He was looking rather hungry but Alexander did not mind. He could feed on any of his maids if he wished. All except his personal maid. "Punctual as usual James. Care to join me for dinner?" Alexander asked as one of his maids took James's coat. "Yes actually... I rather preffer your delicusies here." James said and grinned at the small maid with his coat and she shuddered as he ran a finger down her throat. "Well you are welcome to see which one you preffer as you know I have plenty." Alexander said and walked into the dining room with James. Alexander indicated his seat and sat down himself and snapped his fingers waiting for his personal little maid to come. James then looked at Alexander and picked up a scent of one of the girls and licked his lips. "I think I found a winner..." he said and grinned wolfishly.