View Single Post
Smores
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 01-19-2011, 10:37 PM

Tyler walked with his usual swagger - he cared little for the Gods. He found them juvenile. Disgusting. Not nearly as beautiful as he was. Except for his mother of course.
He carried a case, a gift from his mother long ago, that held multiple beauty products. They helped him look his best - but weren't necessary. It was more of an added bonus.
On his leg he had a mirror, another gift given my his mother. Its beautiful golden frame would highlight his own looks when he looked into it.
Walking down the long winding dusty road, Tyler spotted a man in the distance. He slid his hand down his leg and grabbed his mirror. He smiled and gazed into it lovingly, "Tell me mirror. Who is that man?"
The mirror sparkled slightly before its reflectiveness was replaced with an image of the distant man.
"It is Drayk my most gracious viewer. His looks are not even comparable to your own."
Tyler smiled softly and slid his mirror into it's cozy holder - made of beautiful woven silks.
"I always have respected your truthfulness mirror. Thank you." Tyler smiled and brushed the hair out of his face, smiling into the golden sun that glistened off of his perfect skin.
Tyler had heard of this man before.

Edit - Sorry for changing the colour in which I used in my profile. Magenta is much easier to read. <3