View Single Post
Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 01-20-2011, 11:24 PM

She nodded a little. "I'd like to talk with Ares.." She said, not really having a reason as to why she wanted to talk to him. "Well.. my mother could never get pregnant even though she wanted a daughter more than anything, so she told Megara about her issue..so Megara gave my mother seeds for a rose bush. She said when the first flower bloomed to cut it off of the bush and put it in their room.. then try to..well you know.." She smirked. "A few weeks later the rose died and then the next day my mother found out she was pregnant. But the odd thing was that Megara was killed the same day as the rose died." She paused, sitting at the fountain and running her hand in the water. "So they named me after her." She said, looking back at him. "Wow, I expected that wonderboy Jerik would have a famous story behind his name." She said sarcastically.

She looked at what he said was priceless. "Yes it is..then again most of the things here are priceless thanks to the time and effort that our ancestors put into it."

Drayk grinned slightly. "Well.. you and I could just go and toy with them for the fun of it.." He said, watching the girl and boy. He listened to the girls story. "Odd.." He muttered. "Hm, maybe even take the girl for a little fun?" He chuckled, his more flirt side coming out since he loved women.

"Then we'll have the others get settled, wait a few days and go mess around with em some more.. that is, before we kill the little heroes in training." He said with a deviant grin. He made a motion with his hand as if to say 'follow me' as he walked back into the room full of all the demons. "Were making a little trip." He said, showing everyone the boy and girl in the eye. "Anyone wanna come with us to toy with them since all the other heroes are inside eating?"