View Single Post
Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless your actions see them through...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 01-20-2011, 11:33 PM

The underworld was not a place that Jenesis was unfamiliar with, and it was a setting that held a certain mystique in the young male's black heart. The rest of the group he had assumed was already here but he himself had taken his time in arriving, it wasn't like he would miss too much anyway. As he arrived at the place, he noticed that Cerberus was at the door presumably guarding the place but the mutt was not unfamiliar with his face. Being that Hades could possibly be his father, the blue eyed male had visited this place on many occasions in an attempt to get the truth out of the man but the answer had always been the same. Petting the three headed mongrel Jenesis continued on and didn't bother announcing his presence.

Within moments he saw the one that was presumably Drayk and grinned slightly at the man's suggestion, "I just got here but I'll tag along. I need to get my daily exercise in today anyway." His voice carried a bit as he was fairly deep but not too heavy. He was of Spartan decent so naturally Jean had a bit of bloodlust in his bones, and nothing got him more excited than a possible fight. He had originally wanted to meet the others but this would satisfy his needs more than socializing ever could.

Last edited by Marsyas; 01-20-2011 at 11:38 PM..