View Single Post
Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.
Send a message via AIM to Dear Lelie Send a message via MSN to Dear Lelie

Old 01-20-2011, 11:35 PM

TWINS!

Ambrose Nieander Don't forget it
Standing in the barn the blonde softly cooed at his favorite horse. He had been steed training today which was one of his favorite things to do. Amb had a hard time with hand to hand combat, but excelled in most other things. Softly he stroked his pretty horses muzzle, he called her Anthy. "Well Anthy, you did very well today," he said softly with a smile. He had heard someone come into the barn as he was entering from the other way, but he knew he would want to spend time with his horse. Looking around he hoped over the gate and went into the stall. Softly he laid down in the hay and smiled. Anthy the giant white horse with a golden mane moved and laid beside her friend. He wrapped an arm around her and grinned. "I wish you could meet Acacia. She's very pretty, though I haven't seen her in years... I wish she weren't so bad," he muttered softly. The blonde laid back in the hay and softly began humming to himself as he laid there.
Acacia NieanderOh, fight me.
The slender blonde female stood from where she was resting and decided it was time to meet with her allies. Of course she was late, but it was no bother to her. She stepped up and straightened out her golden armor chest plate {same as pictured} and her golden pleated skirt. Her cape flowed behind her and her golden body art glistened in the moonlight. Acacia's bracelets jingled as she walked. The young woman did indeed love gold. She walked to the area where they were meant to meet and shrugged when she was no one was there. Then her eyes grew wide as she stood still and she saw a vision. It seemed that the man she was intended to meet as well as another were on their way there. She stayed in the room and watched as the two entered the room. Softly she coughed as she looked over towards the two. One of them she was had to be the Drayk character. She had heard of him from Persephone who happened to be rather close to her. Before she was able to speak another man in the room chimed up. Her amber eyes flashed towards him then looked back towards Drayk. "I would assume one of you are Drayk? But I will have to pass on the excursion,"Acacia commented waving her hand. She looked back towards the two then impishly laughed. "How rude of me. I just assumed you knew who I would be. I am Acacia Nieander, pleasure I am sure," she commented her voice echoing like a bell.

{GAH! I have a meeting be back in like an hr ='[. I just wanted my intro out of the way}