Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-29-2009, 12:52 AM

Slave x Master RP

Scatteredsoul

Old 06-29-2009, 02:23 AM

Kai was a kind demon. Unlike the other demons around in his town that were mean and were lustful. He had those qualities but they were more hidden than exposed. He was more of the person to find a slave in the market to save rather use them as toys for their fun. When he entered the slave marketplace he was thrown back by the smell inside. When he recovered he walked through and looked at the slaves inside their cells. He sighed lightly and stopped at one. "Hello there" he said to the person inside with a smile.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-29-2009, 02:36 AM

Her eyes widened in fear and she shook her head. "NO!" She refused. She flung her legs out and kicked against the cage in attempt to propel herself away from it. She was small and her captor went no where. The cage slammed noisily against the wall. Her captor swore. "Girl, Hurry up. I 'haven’t got all day." Said his rough voice. She shook her head and her arm was twisted behind her back as his other hand forced her head down by the neck. Easily her head pushed through until she was in the cage. As soon as she was in she whirled around to scramble back out. The door clanged shut and locked.

Soon looking out of her cage she saw a man smiling at her. "hello" she said sweetly.

Scatteredsoul

Old 06-29-2009, 02:42 AM

He looked at her a bit worried seeing what had happened. He turned back to her and sighed lightly. He reached into his pocket and handed her a piece of fruit. "You want it you look terrible" he said to her. He was a bit worried about her even if she had just seen her. He smiled still and sighed. He looked around for the owner and got up. "I'll be back I promise" he said to her. He walked to the owner and began talking to him. He asked about her and how much she was worth. He didn't get much out of him but at least knew how much she was and went back to her. "You ok?" he asked her when he crouched.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-29-2009, 02:46 AM

Allie looked over at him and the fruit, her eyes widening taking it happily. Enjoying the juicy flavor. Blushing a bit at what he said, she was a mess, her hair was a disaster. It looked like a bomb went off. Looking to him as he left she sighed, eating her fruit. Gasping slightly, he did come back. He crouched down so he was her level now. She shook her head "Yea, I am okay.." she had to stay positive and happy. She was enjoying her fruit so much she let out a small moan. Blushing she looked up at him. "thank you" she said softly.

Scatteredsoul

Old 06-29-2009, 02:50 AM

He smiled happily and looked at her. He held out some money. "If you want I could let you out" he said to her. He held out another piece of fruit seeing she had eaten it. He blushed at her hearing the moan. He smiled still and looked at her. "I've got more if you want and maybe I could help you out a little" he said to her. He rose up and waited on her answer. "But if you want to be out is up to you" he said to her. He didn't even know her name. Even the owner didn't know her name. He would have to fix that if she wanted to be let free.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-29-2009, 03:04 AM

She looked up at him, her eye lit up at his words. She would be allowed out? Looking to the fruit with wide eyes, the fruit had so much flavor compared to what the bread and water taste like. She stood up and walked closer to the front of the cage. Her long brown her behind her and her blue eyes sparkled in the light. "I would love that" she said softly looking into his eyes. She dusted off her dress, trying to make her self look better then she did, hoping he woudln't change his mind seeing her appearance.

Scatteredsoul

Old 06-29-2009, 03:08 AM

Kai chuckled a little as he looked at her. He reached around the bars and stroked her hair lightly to calm her. "Ok then I'll be back soon" he said to her. He pulled his arm back and walked away. He talked to the owner one last time to get a deal on her. He argued for awhile but finally got him to decide on a price. He paid the owner and got the key. He slowly came back and looked at her cage. He opened her cage and smiled at her. "Come I'll take you to my home" he said to her. He held his hand out for her to take and would walk with her.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-29-2009, 03:14 AM

Allie looked over at him, blushing and closing her eyes at the soothing touch. Opening her eyes as he walked away, sighing but smiling as he came back.The key sparkled in his hands, watching as he unlocked her cage, gulping as the cage door opened. She hesitantly took his hand and stepped out of her cell, tripping a bit, but not falling. Looking over to him she smiled softly "thank you master" she said as she took his hand.

Scatteredsoul

Old 06-29-2009, 03:20 AM

Kai smiled at her and caught her as she tripped. He nodded to her and went back to smiling. "It is not a problem" he said to her. He lead her out of the shop and looked at her. "So what is your name?" he asked as he walked down the stairs. He turned his head and sighed lightly. "I'm Kai you can call me master but I do not mind either way say what you prefer" he said to her. He looked at her and hoped the clothes that he had gotten would fit her.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-29-2009, 03:26 AM

She looked over to him smiling. She couldn't believe she was free. When they stepped outside she took a deep breath, smelling the fresh air. Following him she said "my name is Allie... Allie Moonlight.." she said softly. "Master shows more respect.. and I have a lot for you" she said as she walked.

Scatteredsoul

Old 06-29-2009, 03:30 AM

He looked at her and nodded. "Ok then Allie may I ask what you mean by what you had said?" he asked her. He had an idea of what she meant but wasn't exactly sure. This was his first slave and had no honest idea he was treating her good. He knew demons were usually mean to them but he guessed that he was one of the better masters to them.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-29-2009, 03:38 AM

Allie looked over at him and smiled "you said I could call you by your name or call you master." Pausing to look up at him "Calling you master gives you more respect" She continued walking then looked over to her "why did you buy me" she asked quietly. Not really sure if she wanted the answer or not. He did seem kind enough to actually care for her.

Scatteredsoul

Old 06-29-2009, 03:43 AM

Kai looked at her and sighed lightly. "Ok then I do not mind it Allie" he said to her. "I will call you by your name though" he said to her. He continued walking and looked at her. "Why did I buy you?" he repeated. "Well I bought you because you looked hurt and needed someone nice" he said to her. He smiled at her and stroked her hair. "Not all masters are mean" he said to her.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-29-2009, 03:54 AM

Allie looked over at him and sighed softly. "If you want me to call you by you name I will master.." she said looking up at him. "all of my old masters were... its different for me to meet a kind master.." she said softly, whispering it.

Scatteredsoul

Old 06-29-2009, 05:07 PM

Kai nodded to her and sighed lightly. "As I said call me as you wish" he said to her. He heard her whisper and sighed again. "I see well I am no mean per say but I do still have it in my blood" he said to her. "I'm just kinder than others" he said to her as he patted her head. He looked at her and smiled at her. "So what makes me so different?" he asked her.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-29-2009, 07:17 PM

Allie looked over to him smiling softly. "yes master Kai.." she decided on that. It was fitting. Blushing as he patted her head she nodded and then looked to him. "you freed me, you actually care enough about me to get me out of there no matter why you did it... you still did and I am not on a leash being dragged.." She sighed, there were so many things that he did to make her feel better.

Scatteredsoul

Old 06-29-2009, 10:15 PM

Kai smiled at what she called him. "Ok then Allie you can call me that" he said to her. He looked at the home he had and sighed. "It's no mansion hope you don't mind it" he said to her. He walked to the door and opened it to an average looking home. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. "I don't really have a big place but it's good enough for two people" he said to her sighing lightly.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-29-2009, 10:33 PM

Allie bowed and smiled "thank you Master Kai.." Following him inside "it is beautiful" she said softly looking around. "I am so thankful" she she smiling to him again. "what would you like me to do first Master Kai?" she asked him lightly.

Scatteredsoul

Old 06-29-2009, 10:42 PM

KAi looked at her and blinked. He smiled back at her as he looked at her. He looked around and sighed lightly. "You can do what you want" he said to her. He nodded to her and sighed lightly. He walked upstairs and looked down to her. "Your room is beside mine so you can looked at it later" he said to her.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-29-2009, 10:44 PM

Allie looked over to him and smiled. "you don't want me to clean or make dinner?" she asked stunned. Watching him with her eyes, looking up to him she smiled again. "yes Master Kai.." she said softly.

Scatteredsoul

Old 06-30-2009, 03:27 AM

Kai looked at her and shook her head. "You don't have to but I'm not gonna stop you for what you want to do" he said to her. He sighed lightly and walked into his room. He walked to his desk and looked at a few papers he had on his desk and moved them to pull out a book.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-13-2009, 01:11 AM

Allie smiled at him and nodded. "well thank you Master Kai.." She soon went to clean up. Quickly going to the kitchen to make dinner for him. She made some salad and some chicken. Placing it on the table and going up to see him. "you dinner is ready master Kai.." she said softly. She went to go clean up the kitchen, the mess she made and then started working on the table in the living room. "or would you like me to bring it to you?" she asked softly.

Last edited by Kande914; 07-21-2009 at 04:31 PM..