View Poll Results: What do you think about zombies?
they are real!!! 33 36.26%
they are pointless 6 6.59%
they are scary 11 12.09%
they are fun! 41 45.05%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Crazy-Franky101
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-03-2010, 02:41 AM

Well, about a mile and half from where I live there's this big(like 7 stories) tall (almost windowless) Century 21 building. Since I live across from target I would run there, steal all the supplies i would need for a long period of time, and then make my escape on a shopping cart. Then I would go to the century 21 building, get up in the tower, and relax, since there are only window on the top two floors.

Adia
Crazy lover and Artist
Send a message via MSN to Adia

Old 04-03-2010, 09:48 AM

Whenever someone asks me this i tell them, why fight the inevitable, I would just become a zombie! Then my boyfriend cuts in with a really serious face,

"NO YOU CAN NOT!" >:[

So apparently I'm not going to become a zombie >.<

vernet

Old 04-03-2010, 09:57 AM

If something like that happened I probably would panic and then after a while I 'd sit and start thinking what i would do that is if the zombies hadnt gotten me yet. Anyways I probably wouldnt find a way to survive and be a goner xD

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 04-03-2010, 08:26 PM

Personally, I'd like to know what type of zombies I'm dealing with! But I have my Zombie survival guide ready, and know where to find shelter and how to make practically anything into a weapon. I just need to find supplies and teammates who are not susceptible to cracking up under the pressure of the zombie attack. XD

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-04-2010, 05:40 AM

Strangely I think I'm set. We all think of everyone huddling low, barely staying alive, but I'll be sitting on my throne enjoying my... I dunno. Freedom I suppose.

I'm a hiker, backpacker, camper, gun enthusiast, woodsman, etc, etc. Those mixed a lifetime supply of water purification, a pool, and a lake, along with everything from razor sharp gardening tools to machetes, handguns, thick clothing, and getting on a few years worth of self defense training (improvising, quick thinking, staying calm), and just a lifetime of camping and the like I think I'll be fine. Unless if I get really unlucky.

Im_NOT_in_your_closet

Old 04-04-2010, 06:26 AM

In all honesty; I'd climb a tree. A friend of mine plans on taking over one of the local 'everything stores;' the kind with food, furniture, pet supplies, electronics, ect. P=

Sixkiller
*^_^*

Old 04-05-2010, 12:04 AM

I'm heading to a Maximum security Prison. Grabbing as much as I can on the way. As many survivors also. Clear out the prison and live there. Start a community.

musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 04-05-2010, 12:58 AM

Good question. Honestly, I'm not afraid of zombies. I just HATE them. So my plans would be:
1. Get supplies. Food, weapons, clothing, maybe some entertainment options, FOOD, fuel, lighters, matches, wood, blankets, etc.
2. Gather as many people as possible with an even number of males and females.
3. Get a large jeep. A hummer would work as well.
4. Load jeep/hummer with all supplies gathered. Gather people into jeep/hummer.
5. Head for very isolated cabin. (A large one is good, but still very isolated). If zombies approach, shoot with guns or run over.
6. When at cabin, put all supplies in house.
7. Dig trench around cabin, possibly fill with leeches?
8. Get inside house. Keep jeep/hummer outback close to house (you will see why).
9. Barricade front doors and all windows.
10. Leave at least one possible way to get out. Possibilities include a window on top floor, a staircase in basement leading up to ground level (make sure to lock from inside and barricade). Barricade way to get out but have it accessible if you need to get out.
11. Make an emergency pack. Put extra supplies into a duffel bag near way out in case of zombie attack.
12. Live peacefully. If zombies approach, make a hole in the wall to put a gun through and shoot them. do NOT let the zombies live.

If zombies take over, escape in jeep/hummer to another cabin area or very tall building. If all else fails, become a SMART zombie and kill all other zombies in your path for brains. If that fails, just be a zombie and eat brains ^.^

MissxMarionette
~Setnochima- The god of the bird...
Send a message via AIM to MissxMarionette

Old 04-05-2010, 02:24 AM

lol I'm totally prepared ;) "PEELZ HEERE!!!"

----------

the more I think about it- if the infection was airborne, wouldn't everyone still be doing whatever they are doing when they become zombies- like say a family was having dinner and inhaled this stuff- wouldn't they still just be sitting there at the table? I know i'd probably be sitting here in front of my lappy, i wouldn't be outside hunting people asap to my knowledge o.o

as a zombie, i probably would hunt other zombies and not know the difference, i would think everything was food as soon as i was hungry- not just humans i would think o.o

abm37
The chosen one to do absolutely ...
Send a message via MSN to abm37 Send a message via Yahoo to abm37

Old 04-05-2010, 10:19 PM

My plan is simple, get supplies and weapons, my friend Ethan, and Jacob(they are good shots) and my dad (he owns a rifle and he is my dad jeez). Then we drive down to the local gun store and pick up some betterweapons. After that we would seek shelter down to the Armories and wait for it to blow over (or cure the infection...one bullet at a time :D). At any rate death is not an option, I don't care if I'm stuck with a bloody kitchen knife, I would still manage to survive (Just not for long :D). Although that would be more hopeful than anything. My back up plan is just variants of this plan.

Kilsol
Badgergazer
Send a message via MSN to Kilsol

Old 04-06-2010, 02:30 AM

I can see one of two things happening with me in the event of a zombie apocalypse. Either I would completely snap, and become the most feared zombie killer known to the world, while cheesily adopting the name Chicago Ted, or I would hide in a corner and cry my eyes out at the fact that everyone I love would probably be dead by then. I'm thinking the latter would most likely happen :P

apocalypse rei
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-08-2010, 01:55 AM

facebook says i'll die right away from zombies, but i would survive a horror movie. ...interesting.

Poppet
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-08-2010, 04:14 AM

I jumped at this post the momment I saw it because I did a skit in my drama class on a zombie apocalypse, so I think I have a pretty good idea on what I would do. I would become a mad scientist, because a couple of scientist friends and myself would have been the ones to create the zombies because we were trying to do an experiment on bringing the dead back to life but it went completely wrong and our experiments became zombies. So a ton of people die and at the end everyone becomes a zombie because the scientists didn't find a cure in time to stop them all (; THE END!