Dissociative_Dreamer
Reno .::Turk::. Sinclair
Send a message via AIM to Dissociative_Dreamer Send a message via MSN to Dissociative_Dreamer Send a message via Yahoo to Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 01-03-2011, 05:52 AM

"Okay." Adalberto smiled some, not minding at all before stopping and swerving at the same time, nearly slamming into what was wandering in the middle of the road.

His claws rest over his face, and tears leaked down his face. The sun was too bright and the others were too loud. He didn't like to move, but when he did he could hardly see where he was going. He didn't like to keep his eyes open. His hair was light and curly, and he wore nothing but a pair of boxer briefs and a torn tank.

Rowan backed up quickly enough, ready to fight best he could. Two tongues whipped out of his mouth and wrapped around the safest parts of the other's arms, keeping the other's claws together so they couldn't hurt him or his tongues.

"Mm...maybe I should tie you up, then." Lulu purred some, licking his lips a bit. "I figured I should tell you I don't mind sex... I'd be pretty willing if you could at least make sure you don't rip me in half." After all, Viktor was a big guy; he didn't know if it would hurt or not.

"Mm..you're right." He sighed some, chewing his lip. "Um...how long do you think everyone will be?"

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-03-2011, 05:58 AM

Morty seemed panicked. Without a thought in his mind, he hopped out of the truck and started to approach the one wandering in the road. He stopped about eight feet or so away, noticing the claws.

"...He's a Witch," he called to Adalberto, as softly as he could.

Charmase struggled against Rowan's tongues, violently. He wasn't able to harm him--Witches did not have an intrinsic instinct to bite. A few moments passed, and then Charmase's arms went slack. He seemed to suddenly realize where he was, and what he had done. More tears streamed down his face. "...I'm...I'm sorry..."

"I'd enjoy that." Viktor had no problem admitting that he was into some really kinky things. "You should have no problem not being harmed. I don't mind not being in control..."

"That depends." Curry paused. "Do you want to take a short nap? If they're gone a while, we don't have to sit here thinking about food while they're gone."

Dissociative_Dreamer
Send a message via AIM to Dissociative_Dreamer Send a message via MSN to Dissociative_Dreamer Send a message via Yahoo to Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 01-03-2011, 06:03 AM

Adalberto got out and moved to Morty's side, chewing his lip. "Should we bring him back with us?" So far they had collected a gaggle of friends, why not make a new one? All they had to do was bug Rowan for more pills.

Not quite hearing them, the boy barreled forward, seeming to cry to a rhythm. He had a song stuck in his head, even though his head hurt like all Hell. He stumbled and tripped a bit, but somehow managed to not fall on his face.

Rowan immediately drug him to him and released his tongues, hugging him tight, not even caring that those claws were touching his clothes. "Hey, hey, don't worry about it. I didn't get you your pills in time, that's all."

Lulu smirked some, nodding a little. "Well...what all do you like? I have an affinity for twelve inch stilettos..." He offered, "And you can already tell I like to wear girl's clothes..."

"Mm...a nap sounds good. You aren't too hungry, are you?" Shayne questioned, head tilting some as he looked up at the other. "Or, are you not going to sleep with me?"

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-03-2011, 06:10 AM

"We'd have to restrain him. Maybe keep him in the back of the truck until we find Rowan...? But how are we going to get him in there?" Screamers were tough zombies. Morty knew that much--he'd been attacked by a rogue Tank before and didn't end up dying. But Witches were powerful. One swipe of those claws could kill if one wasn't careful.

Charmase curled up in his arms tightly. His claws were limp and didn't tear at Rowan's clothes, thankfully. "I should have known...I should have been more careful..."

"I like being tied up. Using new and exciting toys. Fucking in public places. I have a lot of fetishes..." Viktor hummed, chewing on his lip.

"I'll nap with you. I'll be fine." Curry gently patted Shayne's back, directing him back towards his bedroom.

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 01-03-2011, 06:15 AM

"...I think there's a rope in the back of the truck. If we can get this close to him, maybe we can get closer." Adalberto nodded some, "Or I could just use the ramp on the truck and have him walk into it..." And just keep it closed until Rowan was found.

The boy was barely three feet from them, now; whatever they wanted to do they'd have to do quickly.

"It's okay, shhhhh.... Don't worry about it, honey. I don't mind, I still like you for who you are. I'm not going to hold it against you..." Rowan rubbed and pat at his back, kissing at his face and trying to make him feel loved.

"Well, we can do as many as we can." He paused, smiling some. "As long as you don't mind some of mine, too?" He had his own share of fetishes, but he was sure at least a few of them could collide.

Shayne nodded some and lead the way back to the bedroom, smiling some. "Okay. Thanks." He added, seeming rather happy, actually.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-03-2011, 06:21 AM

"...Wait." Morty pulled Adalberto away from the Witch and towards the back of the truck. If he knew Witches well enough...he knew what to do. "Can you throw that divider in the truck down? I don't want him to eat all of our food." The truck they had taken had two compartments...there was a fold-away divider in the middle of the truck that could separate one half of it from the other. He had grabbed something from the back of the truck. "Put the ramp up, too...I know how to get him in there."

Charmase calmed down after a few moments, smiling and enjoying the attention being lavished on him. He hadn't had any sort of attention for a while. "....Okay. I'm better, now."

He craned his neck slightly, listening. "...Something's got your dogs riled up," he noted, concerned.

"Sure." Viktor clicked his claws. He seemed much more comfortable walking around on all-fours than he did walking around on two legs.

"No problem." Curry had some trouble laying down properly, but he eventually managed to.

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 01-03-2011, 06:26 AM

"Yeah..." Getting in the truck and doing as he was told, he forced the ramp down and climbed out in a matter of minutes, barely taking long at all. He'd worked with the U-Haul company for a bit, too, so he knew how to work the truck fairly well. "Now, what?" He questioned, watching the other. "Whatever you're doing, you should hurry."

Because the Witch was stumbling forward towards the front of the truck, and if he hit it, it was liable to be attacked.

"Okay." He smiled some, then paused, "Ah, we'd better go check on the pups, then, hate for them to be upset." He took the other's arm and brought him out of the garage with him, looking at the van which was already loaded with what he'd need from his house. "Anyone out here?"

Lulu nodded some, pausing. "As a zombie, can you bleed like a human? I kind of like blood-letting, just a little." He offered, not really knowing much about it.

Shayne crawled on top of his chest and curled up once the other had laid down, closing his eyes and getting comfortable.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-03-2011, 06:35 AM

"Back up. I don't want you getting hurt." Morty revealed what he had salvaged from the back of the truck. It was a big, delicious-looking chocolate bar. He shuffled closer to the Witch, holding out the chocolate. Witches were addicted to sugar...he was sure this would lure the Witch in whatever direction he wanted him to go.

Charmase followed Rowan closely, hiding behind him just a bit. Witches were much more dangerous than Smokers were, but with Charmase being a pacifist he wasn't much of a threat.

There was the distinct sound of someone fiddling with a heavy-artillery gun nearby. A man stood up from behind the car, causing the dogs to go stir-crazy again. He was aiming a rather large assault rifle directly at Rowan's face.

"You can," Viktor replied, humming a bit. His previous partner had been fond of it, as well...

Curry raised an arm up to wrap around him, seeming relaxed.

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 01-03-2011, 01:19 PM

Doing just that, Adalberto watched as Morty dangled the bar of chocolate before the new Witch.

Who stumbled forwards, moans slightly quieted; if there was one way to rid yourself of a migraine, it was caffeine, and what was in chocolate? Caffeine. Plus, it was sugar. So, yeah, of course he was following it, hands falling away from his face in order to try and get his mouth around it.

"Hey, hey, dude, that's like, not cool." Rowan held up his hands. "You wouldn't shoot a guy with a pacifist, weed brownies and three puppies in a zombie apocalypse, wouldja?" Because this logic seemed so smart coming from a zombie. "Besides, I gotta get back to the others, they're like, totally expectin' us. And the van. ...and if they eat my puppies, I'll be pissed."

"Mm...." Lulu purred some, then paused. "You won't get offended if I try something, will you?"

Shayne relaxed against him, closing his eyes and yawning some.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-04-2011, 02:46 AM

Morty stepped back as the Witch approached. He led him around the side of the truck, at a slow pace. He said nothing as he did this. When he finally reached the back of the truck, he scurried up and set the chocolate bar down directly in the middle of the truck's first compartment. He immediately got out of the way.

Charmase was cowering behind Rowan, looking like he might cry again.

The bespectacled man arched a night black eyebrow when Rowan spoke. He'd heard a zombie speak only once before...and it hadn't been intelligent words.

"Depends. You can always just try and see what happens." Viktor tended to be very nonchalant when it came to kinky things. He was masochistic to the extreme.

Curry did not take too long to fall asleep.

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 01-06-2011, 07:06 PM

Adalberto watched carefully, ready to snag his Morty if needed.

The Witch stumbled forward and followed the smell, excited enough that the moans and cries he gave off died just slightly; they weren't as loud as they had been. He made his way up the ramp and then almost immediately did his best to set in on the chocolate, using those claws to carefully pry into the wrapper.

Rowan reached back and held lightly at the other's wrist, just above the claw, watching the man before him. "Dude, I'm like, totally serious. This isn't cool, like, at all." He pushed the gun away carefully, "I think you should check who you shoot, like, for serious."

"Guess so." He purred some, and suddenly put all of his strength to pinning Viktor to the nearest tree and scratching his nails up the other's stomach, enough to make the lines bubble a little with blood.

Neither did Shayne, who barely even moved in his sleep.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-07-2011, 01:14 AM

Morty knew the Witch would be fine in the dark, as long as they drove slowly. Witches cast a reddish light out of their eyes in darkness and therefore created their own light. So the moment the Witch was inside the truck, he quickly, but quietly, shut the back of the truck up and made sure it was secure.

"Okay, then. Let's head back."

Charmase rested his head on Rowan's arm, seeming a bit more relaxed.

The man immediately lifted the gun again, pointing it directly at Rowan's forehead. "I'm not going to trust you." It seemed that this one would only trust other humans.

Viktor allowed him to, arching his back slightly and resting his head on the tree. He closed his eyes. He was not noisy. In fact, it took a lot of effort to bring out noises of any kind from him.

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 01-07-2011, 02:37 AM

Once the Witch was happily set up in the dark of the truck, Adalberto went back to his spot to continue driving. "Any special requests for driving?" He questioned, raising a brow. He paused a moment, then rose up into the truck, hearing a soft noise that didn't sound quite happy from their third passenger.

Rowan sighed, "You don't have to trust someone to let 'em live. Where are your human emotions, man? Seriously. I'm not gonna eat you, and Witches are literally vegetarians. He just eats sugar. I eat weed. So, really, this is a fruitless killing. Just let us get in the van with the pooches and head on our way. Please?" Because every living being with a brain could say 'please', right?

A small smile met this, and the Spitter leaned in to bite gently at the other's neck. He tugged slightly at the strong cords of it, lapping at it and letting just a small leak of that acid drop off his tongue.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-07-2011, 02:46 AM

"Sounds like he's finished the chocolate. He should sit down soon...that's what Witches do in the dark..." Morty snuggled against Adalberto's shoulder. "Just drive slowly."

The man did not seem convinced. He backed up from the van, though. If they wanted to drive away, they could. But it seemed like this one was almost out of ammunition. His clothing was rumpled and dirty, and his hair was unkempt. His glasses were intact--possibly the only item on him that was intact, actually. He wasn't going to survive for too long on his own.

Viktor reached a hand up and lazily rested it on Lulu's head. He kept his eyes closed, not even seeming to mind the biting. He did, however, frown when he felt the acid. It wasn't too much, so it didn't really bother him. But if there was one thing Viktor hated more than anything, it was scarring his beautiful skin. No permanent scarring was allowed.

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 01-07-2011, 03:04 AM

"Alright..." Adalberto could hear the shifting as he began to drive them (slowly) back towards the house. "As long as we can keep him in there until Rowan comes back and gives him some pills."

Rowan, sadly, was a horrid bleeding heart. "Hey, you need somewhere to stay? We got two other humans at home who aren't food, so you wouldn't be, either, as long as you leave your weapon and trust us. We have just about every higher zombie thing on our side, even a Tank. Who's like, totally fucking my human best friend."

Oh, the small amount wouldn't scar, it would just leave a small blemish for a few days. He felt pretty happy about it, actually, before sinking those teeth in nice and deep. He wanted a noise, if he could get one.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-07-2011, 03:13 AM

"It should be fine. Everyone just needs to be rather quiet. Witches don't like loud noises," Morty reminded him, nuzzling his shoulder gently. "I could go for a nap once we get back...

The man looked at Rowan like he was insane. He didn't lower his weapon, and he also didn't say anything. He wasn't going to believe him. He would only listen to humans.

Viktor graced him with a low, masculine sort of purr. It rumbled in his throat and gave a pleasant vibrating sensation.

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 01-07-2011, 03:46 AM

Adalberto paused after a moment, about to speak, hearing something that sounded like it was coming from down the street. Blinking a little, he paused, "Does that sound like a Smoker to you?" It was most definitely Rowan.

Who was now yelping loudly in order to have some kind of back-up, hoping to have a human among the ranks. After all, this man was planning on hurting them and was otherwise going to die, it seemed.

Lulu suckled and bit at him, moving down and starting to tug at that hoodie in order to pull it away.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-07-2011, 03:50 AM

Morty craned his neck a little, and then he nodded. "We might get the pills we need sooner than we thought. But...we can't get too close with the truck." Rowan was being loud. Quite loud. He was wary of disturbing the Witch in the back of the truck.

The man did not lower his weapon. He kept it aimed at Rowan, since he seemed to be the bigger threat at the moment. The little Witch did not seem violent.

Viktor swatted his hands away and removed his hoodie himself. He didn't want his clothing damaged. Clothing was a rare and valuable thing in this world.

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 01-07-2011, 03:57 AM

"Okay. We can walk some to him, then." Adalberto replied, driving slowly in the appropriate direction. "I just hope we won't need Curry for this..."

After a few moments, the Smoker finally gave up and lifted his hands; holding a pan of brownies. "Look, dude, really. Do I look like I'm gonna eat you? I'm not all that hungry right now."

Lulu sighed some and let him do it, tugging some at his own clothes. He wasn't wearing much, but it was just enough. Once the clothes were removed, he sunk his teeth nice and hard into the other's chest, over a nipple.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-07-2011, 04:03 AM

Morty seemed impatient to reach Rowan, hoping he wasn't in danger. Once they were close enough, Morty hopped out of the truck and immediately headed towards the noise. Rowan would probably be able to smell him coming...

Charmase was still hiding behind Rowan, looking terrified. He wasn't moving a muscle.

The man's aim did not waver. He didn't say anything. He was still debating on whether or not to shoot the zombie or turn tail and flee.

Viktor ran his hands through Lulu's hair, lazily. He kept up his purring, but didn't make much noise other than that. His purr was quite feline and deep.

Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 01-07-2011, 04:08 AM

Adalberto nearly jumped from the inside of the truck and tailed Morty, following him with hopes that his love interest wouldn't get shot.

Rowan's head turned abruptly, smelling something familiar. "Hey, guys, it may be dangerous this way. I don't even think he'd listen to you, Berto." But clearly that was a human approaching...

Lulu continued to bite and suck at spots, leaving some bitten by the acid. He was very happy about finally finding something worthwhile about this man.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-07-2011, 04:12 AM

Morty paused once they were in sight and immediately slid behind Adalberto. He was assuming that it would be much easier for a human to deal with this situation. Humans didn't trust the Infected, with good reason. Humans only trusted other humans...and that wasn't all the time, either.

The man still didn't lower his gun. His ice blue eyes were narrowed.

Viktor monitored him quite carefully to make sure he wouldn't leave scars. He purred a little more loudly, shifting a bit.