xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-15-2010, 01:13 AM

Isabella looked at him and smiled at him and knew she wouldn’t be alone again her brother cared for her and now Dorian cares for her and wants to be with him forever and ever. Isabella hold him tight and kissed him deeply and didn’t care she loved him so much.

Damon looked at her and smiled at her “well That guy as always been like that but I know he will and warning his brother is different and hate him and his brother and wishing that they both get in trouble for it as well.”

(what you think if both brothers gets the girls I can the other brother you can play Mamoru what you think? >.<)

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-21-2010, 02:18 AM

Dorian smiled and pulled her closer as he deepened the kiss a little. He wasn't going to let anyone hurt Isabella. He was going to care for her and protect her from this freak.

"I have a feeling that they will get in trouble...we just have to wait for it to happen." she said to him and kissed his cheek.

((Hmmm....kk...but how will they get the girls?))

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 02-15-2011, 05:36 AM

Isabella looked at him and smiled and loved him so much and would never leave him ever. Isabella stop kissing him and put her head on his chest and her hands on his chest as well and looked at him with her sweet eyes looking at him. "Dorian are you going to protect me from him?"

Damon looked at her and blushed a little bit and looked at her and hold her in his arms and was protective and no one will take his love away from him.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-16-2011, 12:16 AM

Dorian looked down at Isabella and nodded. "Of course I will! I'll make sure that creep stays away from you. I promise." he said to her and smiled. "Now....would you like to go to school with me?" he asked her gently. Dorian was going to make sure that no one bothered Isabella or anyone he cared about, because he would fight the next time it happened.

Eleanor looked up at Damon and smiled sweetly. He was such a nice and protective guy, she was lucky to have met him. "I wonder when they'll be back?" she asked herself.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-19-2011, 05:24 PM

Isabella looked at him and blushed a lot he was going to protect her from him and Isabella smiled at him and she hugged him tight and didn't let go of him at all and Isabella hold his hand and she wanted to go to school with him and her best friend and her brother she loved dear to her. "ok lets go." Isabella smiled at him and she as the cute smiled ever.

"well if i know your brother he does care for her and they will come back how ever the brothers i hear they might not come in today they are weird like that i might be wrong but i did hear from my sister your brother is strong just like me so i guess he and I must work together to protect you both." Damon got close to her and hold her tight to him "I will promise you that no one will hurt you try not to do anything stupid got it." Damon said to her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-21-2011, 03:29 AM

Dorian smiled and nodded. "Okay, let's go then." he said and took her hand gently in his as they walked together to where Damon and Eleanor where.

Eleanor looked up at Damon and nodded. "I believe you Damon....I know you're telling me the truth." she said to him and stayed close.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-21-2011, 05:04 AM

Isabella was walking with him and smiled they were a couple and she blushed a lot and while they were walking she saw her brother and was so happy as well.

Damon looked at her and smiled as well and just than he saw them together and he was happy that they are together and than he saw someone coming towards them and hated it as well it was his sister ex boyfriend and he sigh about it. "what do you want?"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-22-2011, 04:12 AM

Dorian walked with her and was happy to know that he wasn't alone anymore.

Her ex smirked. "Well...I want her back of course." he answered.

Eleanor saw this new guy and wondered what he wanted.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-25-2011, 01:21 AM

Isabella looked at him and smiled at him. While they were walking and than Isabella saw him and she was scared even more "that is him my ex Jake."

Damon sigh for a while and than looked at him "Jake get over it she hates you she is scared of you she doesn't love you anymore and by the way she as a boyfriend now so get over it and by the way where is your brother Kaito is he sick again?"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-25-2011, 05:36 PM

Dorian looked at her then at the guy she pointed to. "I see...well don't worry about him, you have me now." he said but was curious. "Why did you two break up?" he asked her.

Jake smirked. We'll see about that....I'll just talk to her for a while." he said and then was surprised to hear the quiestion. "Where my brother is, is none of your concern....but yes...he is sick again." he said and sighed.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-25-2011, 10:43 PM

Isabella looked at him and cried a little bit and than said to him "well he kindly went with another girl and broke my heart and when I broke up with him he hit the girl he cheated on and tried to take me back but I was scared when he hit that girl and I had to be away from him and I have been for a while." Isabella said to him and than she cried.

Damon looked at him and sigh about it "why would she talk to you she is dating her best friend brother you should never cheated on her and scared her you might be the vampire goth boy but you don't get the girls all the time" Damon looked at him and was holding
Eleanor hand.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-27-2011, 10:17 PM

Dorian looked at her and nodded. "Oh...i see...what a bastard he is..." he muttered and shot a glare at the guy's direction. "Well...I would never do that to you." he said to her and kissed her gently.

"I just want to talk to her....no harm done in just talking to a person." he explained and looked over at Dorian and Isabella.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-04-2011, 12:50 AM

Isabella blushed when he kissed her and looked at him as well and went behind him and didn't looked at her ex she was scared of him and she hold on to her love and didn't look at her ex.

Damon looked at him and sigh "get over it she is scared of you why can't you let it go man."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-04-2011, 05:13 PM

Dorian held her close to him and made sure that the other guy didn't touch her in any way.

Eleanor looked over at the guy and stayed close to Damon.

"Why?" he repeated. "Because my heart can't let her go...that's why!" he explained.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-11-2011, 07:34 PM

Damon held his love and looked at him and sigh again "get over it she doesn't love you she is in love with my best friend get over it and there is nothing you can do to get her back so go away." Damon was not happy at all and was really mad about it.

Isabella looked at her love and her brother and knew that her brother was getting really mad as well and Isabella looked at her love and told him to hurry and her brother before he loses his cool.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-14-2011, 03:27 AM

Dorian took Isabella's hand and walked over to Damon. "Hey now...calm down you two...we don't need drama right now...it's go to school or go home." he said and looked over at Jake. "What do you want anyway?" he asked Jake.

"Oh...I just wanna talk to Isabella..." he said.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-14-2011, 08:11 PM

Isabella went with Dorian and was scared a little bit and saw her brother being the protective brother he always was and saw Jake and she hid behind her love and really wasn't going to talk to him anyway he hits on her a lot.

Damon sigh and listen to his friend and took his love hand "well I am going to go Jake try to be careful my best friend is a protective guy as well so talk to you later sis be careful." Damon walked and his love went with him.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-17-2011, 02:59 AM

Eleanor smiled and walked away with Damon. "I love you..." she whispered.

"So...can I talk to her for a while?" Jake asked Dorian.

Dorian looked at Jake and then at Isabella. "Well...I don't know dude...whatever Isabella wants.

"Isabella...can I just talk to you please?" he asked her.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-23-2011, 12:52 AM

Isabella looked at her love and than Jake and than nodded and than said to Jake "ok Jake we can talk." Isabella did had a bad feeling as well and hated it as well.

Damon looked at his love and smiled at her and kissed her on the cheek and loved her so much.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-23-2011, 02:59 AM

Jake smiled and walked a bit far away from where Dorian was. "I want you back Isabella...I know I messed up, but I can change...I really miss you." he said to her gently.

Dorian was silent as he watched them talk, and he waited to jump in if it got ugly.

Eleanor smiled and kissed his lips in return softly before pulling away and hugging him in a loving way. "Where are we going?" she asked him as she still hugged him.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-23-2011, 04:21 PM

Isabella looked at him and sigh and shook her head and back up from him. "Jake I am sorry but I am with Dorian now I really like him I have been scared of you I never missed you I am just scared of you but I like you as a friend I hope we can be friends still." Isabella backed up and looked at her love and she smiled for the first time in a long time.

Damon smiled at her and took her hand and they went to school and he had Dorian cellphone number if anything got bad or worse. Damon and Eleanor went in the school waiting for them to text him if needed help.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-26-2011, 02:39 AM

Jake frowned. "Can I just have one last chance? Please?" he asked sadly.

Dorian smiled back at Isabella and knew who to call if this got ugly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-27-2011, 01:08 AM

Isabella looked at him and shook her head and said this"no I can't Jake I am sorry i am over you and I don't love you I love Dorian he is the guy I love I am sorry it is better if you forget about me." Isabella looked at him and walked away from him and walked to Dorian the man she loves.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-27-2011, 03:35 AM

Jake looked at her walk away and nodded as he walked back to his house.

Dorian looked at her and held her hand in his as they walked to the school. "Everything okay?" he asked her.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-27-2011, 03:39 AM

Isabella looked and saw Jake gone and she felt sorry for him and wanted to say something and wanted to say something to Jake just why he hurt her so badly "Dorian I will go to Jake and I just need to talk to him I will be alright I will have my cellphone on alright I promise." Isabella kissed him on the cheek and than ran to Jake home and knocked on Jake door.

Jake brother was sick and than heard the door and knew his brother got home and than "Jake go get the door!"