**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-08-2009, 10:00 PM

" Ill like something,,chessy"
Sal says looking at the dead body...this is what I get for midnight room service huh?
"Bruce..Im sally, if I didnt tell you before"
"oh and sorry for attacking you" she blushed.

Drakken
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-08-2009, 11:40 PM

"Ah, that's alright" Bruce said with a smile. "Your not the first woman to punch me in the face."

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-08-2009, 11:42 PM

sal laughs, "Im sure, hah I bet though it was for other reasons..am I right?"
Sal askes amused.

Drakken
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2009, 12:23 AM

Bruce froze and turned slowly. He could see an army of zombies headed their way. "Ok everyone, time to go!" he shouted. Bruce quickly ran over to the gas pump and took out the hose. He sprayed the ground with gasolin.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2009, 12:24 AM

Sal yelled for zoey "hurry!" and ran grabbing any last minute things we might need.

Drakken
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2009, 12:33 AM

With everyone back in the truck, Bruce took off. He then stopped after a couple hundred yards, and pulled out a flare gun. "Can't leave without saying goodbye." He then waited until the zombies reached the gas station, and fired the flare. The zombies were obliterated in the resulting fireball.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2009, 01:01 AM

"damn" is all sally could say, she was still frightened and did not want to believe all this madness what going on around them..."do you know of any other survivors?"

Drakken
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2009, 01:10 AM

"No, just the two of you" bruce said. "Even then,we have to be careful. People will become dangerous and desperate during a crisis."

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2009, 05:41 PM

"yeah.." I looked out at all the mayhem...it was terrible...my eyes fillied wil tears..I had family...and a boyfriend..and they might all be dead...

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 12-10-2009, 03:03 AM

Zoey shuddered. "Hey, at least we've got each other, right?" She smiled a bit. "Let's all promise right now that none of us are going to get all freaky and murder one another, alright? I don't plan on dying in the middle of the night."
Clearing her throat, the college student sighed. "I lost my Snicker's bar back there." To help lighten the mood, Zoey crossed her arms moodily. "Guess I'll have to grab another one during our next pit stop."
Scanning the roadway ahead as Bruce drove, Zoey grimaced. "So we're planning on taking off to the islands, right?"

Drakken
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-10-2009, 06:54 PM

"It's the only safe haven I can think of" Bruce said. "No zombies, Just beaches, a cool breeze, and lots of fishing." After driving all day, Bruce took a look at the setting sun. "We should stop and get some rest. Let me know if you see someplace where we can hold up for the night."

Esmme

Old 12-10-2009, 10:46 PM

Zoey nodded, and set her brown eyes to looking out at the streets that flew by. It took all of her concentration to ignore the corpses and undead that loitered about the streets.
Almost an hour later, the woman was shaken out of her thoughts by a sparking sign - a motel.
"Should we stop there?" she asked, pointing. "Or should we find a smaller place to go?"

Drakken
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-10-2009, 11:16 PM

"It's almost dark. This will have to do." Bruce pulled the truck into the parking lot right in front of a room. He grabbed a shotgun and bandaleer of ammo. Bruce opened the door and looked inside. It was empty. "Alright, we'll have to take shifts throughout the night so we do't get cauht off guard. I'll go first."

Esmme

Old 12-10-2009, 11:30 PM

"And I'll go second," Zoey said as Bruce led the way. "You can go after me, Sal." Stepping after their new-found leader, the woman yawned. She came to an abrupt halt when she heard a noise, a slight shuffling, nearby. "Did you hear that?" she whispered, pulling her gun out and clicking the safety off. "I think it came from over here."
Slowly stalking forward, Zoey snuck over to an open door, swinging her pistol into the room and firing two shots. The first missed, the second hit home - and a yell of pain startled Zoey back from the doorway. A very alive young man collapsed to the floor, grabbing at his wounded shoulder.
"He's not one of them!" the college student yelled, dashing back to Sally and Bruce. "I just shot someone!"

Drakken
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-10-2009, 11:35 PM

"Aww dammit!" Bruce yelled in frustration. Bring him into our room and start putting pressure on the wound." Bruce went out to the truck and came back with a medical kit.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-11-2009, 12:57 AM

Sal ran over to help Bruce, and ripped some of her sleeve to tie around the wound
"here" she says and hands Bruce the ripped shirt.
"everything is going to be OK Sir, It was an accident"
Sal, said.

Drakken
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-11-2009, 01:20 AM

Bruce tied off the wound. He then got out his knife and a rifl bullet. "I'm going to remove the bullet. Here, bite down on this. This is going to hurt like hell."

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-11-2009, 01:22 AM

sal watched as Bruce did this and it made me sick, she ran behind something and puked everywhere.
Sal had a weak stomach...

Drakken
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-11-2009, 01:33 AM

Bruce sewe the wound shut with fishing line. "He should be fine. Now we just have to make sure his blood does not attrack the undead."

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-11-2009, 01:36 AM

sal came back and asked the man his name "whats your name sir?"
and she turned to bruce.."sorry for getting sick like that..."

Esmme

Old 12-11-2009, 01:40 AM

Zoey shuddered, and helped with holding the guy down. She was silent as the youth shoved Bruce away, hissing in pain and thrashing as best he could.
"Get away from me!" He yelled, knocking their hands away. "Just stay away!"
Spitting at Bruce, he snarled . . . which wasn't all that threatening, but was meant to be.
The young man's bright red ponytail slung around his shoulder as he turned to face Zoey, frowning and yelling out in fear. His green eyes were wide as he stared at the two of them, looking back and forth in confusion.
"You're not infected, are you?"

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-11-2009, 01:43 AM

sal backed away from the man....
frighted she was...
she stood behind Bruce, she felt safer around him.

Esmme

Old 12-11-2009, 03:25 AM

"This is crazy!" the young man yelled, shoving Zoey's hands away as she tried to shove him down to the floor. "Stop touching me!" After a few persistant moments of fending the "attackers" off, Reno finally gave up in a fit of ragged breathing. "Just," the red-haired man gasped, "stop it."
After a few moments of heavy breathing, it became apparent that the boy wasn't going to catch his breath. Blood poured down his right shoulder, and he was beginning to look light headed. Collapsing to the floor, the wounded youth passed out, the blood loss too much for him to handle.

Drakken
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-11-2009, 02:13 PM

"At least he finally shut up" Bruce said. "With allthat thrashing, he might as well have been ringing a dinner bell and shouting COME AND GET IT!"

Esmme

Old 12-11-2009, 09:19 PM

Zoey chuckled, holding the young man to the floor. "He didn't do too much harm," she said, reaching down to scruff his bright red fluffy hair. "I did shoot him, so he had a reason to be upset."
She turned her brown eyes to Bruce. "Let's get him patched up while he's out. Less trouble that way."