luke1488
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-29-2010, 04:55 PM

((Well how about we change the story slightly.))
The general was left on the ground while Chris and Dawn drove off with both vehicles. The general was shortly then eaten by flesh craving beasts and zombies.

((sound good? good :) how about we start again.))

"That was a pain, now it will take us even longer to lose these damned creatures." said chris as he sped through the road into the mountains.

"Its beautiful around here. Mountains, trees, lakes, streams." chris said with a sigh. "And soon it will all go into waste because of this horrible virus."

Emkq
you do NOT want to be on my SHIT...
Send a message via Yahoo to Emkq

Old 12-30-2010, 01:24 AM

"Of course." Dawn talks while looking out the window.

luke1488
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-30-2010, 06:51 PM

Chris sees a radio tower not too far away.
"Hey I think theres a town close by. We can get some gas. Maybe a warm meal." chris smiled at her.

Emkq

Old 12-31-2010, 05:22 AM

"Aha, it would be good for a meal, haven't had one in weeks." Dawn still looks out the window looking.

luke1488
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-04-2011, 03:31 AM

The car sped on the road past trees and a clearing came closer and closer. A small town with a small barracade or razor wire and sandbags lined up surrounded it. Pollen was in the air and armed guard stopped them. "Greetings from the P.N.W.D. if you allow us to search your vehicle for any infection you will be allowed into Dusk Grove."

Chris stared at the guard for a second. "P.N.W.D?"

"Pacific North West Division. We are a millita group that controls most of the remaining region of washington."

Chris looked at Dawn. "Come on, lets step out so they can check for just a sec."

Emkq

Old 01-08-2011, 07:15 AM

"K then."

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-29-2011, 10:53 PM

(Let's see if I can bring this back to life, sry for not posting before hand)

Ian sat in a tree stand a few miles away, staring at the roadblock and the PNWD troops. He had been watching them for a few days to see whether or not they were friendly to strangers. Ian had run into one too many groups of people who would rather kill a person for their stuff instead of kill them. Ian yawned and reached into his bag, pulling out the last of his food, a strip of jerky, and started munching on it, hoping this town would have some civilized yanks, otherwise he was sure his boots would end up looking pretty tasty before long.