Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-09-2010, 02:04 AM

Ralph smiled and looked at Rosemary. "Good. How about you?" he asked eyeing the huge house nervously. Like most towns people he really didn't like Alexander Roman. No one ever saw him during the day, and when seeing him at night he was scary. The rumor was he was a vampire. "The creep didn't bite you did he?" he joked as they walked.

Alexander watched angerily from his window. He then growled and turned away from the window. He let out a roaring snarrl and broke a vase with a swipe of his hand. He stormed out of his room growling and a maid screamed when he smashed the railing he was holding onto. He stormed down to his study and the maid he had first gotten looked at him cooly and had a target set up. He smashed it and then looked at her breathing hard in anger. "Ill kill him!" he roared and smashed another vase.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2010, 02:11 AM

" He is a good person he means no harm Ralph he even offered to cure my mother no one has ever offered like that before you know we must give people a chance right?" Rosemary smiled at him " how would you like it if i told everyone about the time your mother told me that you wet the bed that would not be nice now would it" Rosemary laughed playfully

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-09-2010, 02:28 AM

Ralph chuckled and nodded. "I can see you telling everyone that anyway." he said lightly as they walked. "Yeah, well people have tried to invite him out to lunches and stuff but he just stays inside all the time... What does he do anyway? I mean how can he have so much money and never leave that house?" he said and looked at Rosemary and smiled.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2010, 02:35 AM

" He draws pictures and writes poems ........thats what i can tell from working there but then again i am new there so there is not much i can tell you." Rosemary looked up at the moon light " wow the moon is bright tonight"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-09-2010, 02:39 AM

Ralph shook his head at her answer then looked up at the moon. To him it just ment it was night and dark... And he really hated the dark. "Yeah... I'm glad it's out... Or else we wouldn't be able to see a thing out here." he said lightly and smiled. "Isnt a full moon when werewolves and vampires are strongest?" he joked and made fake fangs with his fingers.

((oh oh can I make Ralph a werewolf and then sometime have him and aalexander get into a fight?))

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2010, 02:43 AM

(( yes sounds great ^^))

Rosemary smiled " i think night and day are wonderful they are both full of beauty and wonder" Rosemary looked at him they were still near the mansion they could easily be spied on.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-09-2010, 02:54 AM

Alexander had had enough. Despite all tries from his maids he stormed out of the house angerily. He suddenly caught sent of it. Werewolf. He growled and shed his shirt knowing only too well that meeting any wolf would result in a fight. He followed the scent and seeing Rosemary with him infurriorated him. He appeared in a flash at Rosemary's side and seperated her from Ralph. "Rosemary get back to the house. Now." he instructed coldly as he stared into Ralphs eyes. "You dare object?" Alexander snapped angerily at Ralph. His bare torso glowed and shimmered in the moonlight revealing what he was and his fangs glinted as he hissed. "I knew you were a vampire... Could smell you all the way from the town." Palph growled and bared his own sharp canines at Alexander. "Go inside Rosemary. Now." Alexander said turning to her and Ralph struck Alexander with a clawed hand making Alexander fall. Alexander then hissed and was on his feet in seconds fight Ralph as the moon began to change Ralph into a huge human like wolf.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2010, 03:04 AM

Rosemary walked away only a few steps " oh God Ralph what has happened to you" Rosemary heart condition was starting her chest was getting tighter " please stop fighting for the love of God!" Rosemary fell to her knees from the pain

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-09-2010, 03:17 AM

Alexander threw Ralph across the clearing and then kneeled next to Rosemary. "Dont worry... I'm going to make everything alright..." Alexander siad softly but then was bitten on the shoulder and hissed angerily as he was thrown to the ground. His black blood ran down his chest and he hissed at Ralph. "This is your fault! I'm like this because of you attracting all these monsters!!" Ralph growled and howled angerily. Alexander then grabbed him by his muzzle and pinned him to the ground. "If you leave now and never come back I will spare you!" Alexander snarrled.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2010, 03:25 AM

Rosemary Began to scream in pain " please stop it !! so the pain can go away please stop!!" Rosemary now had her hand over her heart. She closed her eyes and fell to the ground...

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-09-2010, 03:29 AM

Ralph snapped angerily at Alexander who had stopped at rosemary's words and caught his arm. Alexander hiss and gave Ralph a horrible flank claw mark. He then kicked the beast and scooped Rosemary up into his arms. He ran back to the house not toweling her at all and slammed the door closed. He set her on his bed and maids quickly helped him as he dabbed her head with a cold damp cloth and the maids began wiping the blood off his back. "Its alright Rosemary... You're safe now..." he whispered softly and Hope ran in and jumped onto the bed. She snuggled next to Rosemary and mewed softly.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2010, 03:35 AM

Rosemary soon woke up she was very weak she looked up at her master " where am i my lord?" she felt her kitten rubbing on her so she pet it until it calmed down.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-09-2010, 03:43 AM

Alexander looked at Rosemary releaved and smiled. "Back at the house..." he said softly and let his head hang for a second and let out a heavy sigh. He had been so afriad he had lost her. He then looked up at her apologetically. "I am sorry Rosemary... But being with a werewolf like that... A very unstable wolf as a matter of fact couldve ment your life... Wolves can not control the change on nights like this... And I'm afraid that he knew that..." he said softly and looked at Hope for a second. "And when they're in that form the hunger for human flesh..." he said softly. "But like I said... It is my job to protect my personal maid." he said reasuringly and had shooed the maids away that had been working on him. Mist of the winds were almost healed all the way but the huge claw mark raking across his chest was taking a while to heal.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2010, 03:59 AM

" i didn't know until now that he was a were wolf ..." Rosemary frowned at him. " i am sorry he hurt you your chest is bleeding "
She placed a hand on his cheek " thank you for saving me i would have died out there if you would have left me " Rosemary tired to get up but could not she was still to weak.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-09-2010, 04:27 AM

Alexander was surprised when she touched his cheek but it felt amazing. His eyes softened snd he took her hand. He kissed it and looked into her eyes. "I know... Do not worry I will be perfectly fine in about an hours time... But you need to rest Rosemary." he said and Hope mewed in agreement. The small kitten the settled herself against Rosemary's neck and purred. Alexander chuckled at the small kitten and shook his head. "She's already attached to you." he said and wiped off his chest with a towel feeling blood beginging to run down from the wound again.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2010, 08:15 PM

"How is Ralph is he alright? " Rosemary had what seemed to be worry and fear in her eyes as she spoke about Ralph. It seemed that she was more concerned about Ralph then about herself and Alexander. " please tell me he is alive and well"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-09-2010, 08:36 PM

Alexander growled and stood. "I let him live... For you... Now once your able return to your quarters and rest... That'd an order..." he snapped looking back at her for a second and then turned to the door again. "You will no longer see him.... He will kill you. Is that clear?" he asked his voice sharp. If he hadn't been a vampire he wouldve been shedding tears of fury and heartbreak.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2010, 08:40 PM

" But he is my childhood friend i care for him a lot you can not ask me to do that my lord" Rosemary looked at him with fear in her eyes. Rosemary slowly began to get up from her bed and walking towards her master.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-09-2010, 08:46 PM

Alexander growled softly and didn't turn to her hearing her footsteps. "How can you care.... For a monster like him... And feel nothing for a monster like me?" he demanded rounding on her. Anger was apparent and he was clentching and unclenchinf his fists. "He knew what he was and being with you he put your life in danger.... And yet you choose to lay you care and affections for him... And still after everything I have done... You feel nothing..." he said and so wanted to hurt her but his pathetic heart would not allow it. So he lashed out at his mirror shattering it with his fist.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2010, 08:52 PM

Rosemary looked at him "what do you mean my lord speak clearly because it sound to me that you are jealous of Ralph but that is not true " Rosemary looked at him with fear in her eyes he frighten her but she could not stay away for some reason but she made need to quit soon.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-09-2010, 09:06 PM

Alexander looked into her eyes and shook his head. "You can not deny it. You have feelings for you friend... And despite what he is you're still worried for him... Yet I show you kindness and even let you have freedom... And nothing... How could I not be jealous of a man who has no idea what a tresure he has to have even a small amout of your affection... How could I not feel jelousy?... I may not have a beating heart anymore but I still feel... But getting nothing from you... Makes me feel like I am the monster and everything else you see is worth your affections." he said evenly and looked at her. "I do feel." he said and looked away.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2010, 09:11 PM

Rosemary looked at him she walked over to the bedroom door and shut it closed so no one could hear them talk "Fine you know what i feel my lord now what is it that you feel?" Rosemary wanted to know the truth did he or did he not love her

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-09-2010, 09:19 PM

Alexander looked at her and sureness filled his eyes. "Love. Protectiveness... Fondness... Care... Want... You have captured my heart which I believed was impossible...." he said and then shook his head. "But it also makes me expirenece a pain I have not felt before..." he said softly but wasn't going to finish. It was worthlessness. He knew he could have anyother women in the world but just the one he had been ensnared by... He could not have...

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2010, 09:25 PM

" i didn't mean to capture your heart i am sorry that i caused you any kind of pain." Rosemary knew that is she left he would get over his feelings for her " I think the best is for me to quit this job and leave your home now." Rosemary looked to see what his reaction might be

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-09-2010, 09:30 PM

Alexander looked at her sternly and shook his head. "You will do no such thing." he said firmly and looked into her eyes. "I have lived too many years to let the first happieness... The first true happieness to happen to me leave." he said and in one fluid movement had her in his arms. "You will find my persausion unavoidable." he said darkly and kissed her softly.