X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 02-28-2011, 01:08 AM

Jessica stared at him oddly during those thirty minutes. once he started to draw in the dirt again and soon understood. "Mycroft? Is that your name?" She asked, staring at him and smiled. "I like that name."

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-04-2011, 04:37 AM

The Witch nodded, seeming suddenly overjoyed. It had taken a while for the cogs to work in his brain...but they did work. As long as he was given medicine for that awful, constant headache of his...well, he might be a valuable asset thinking-wise...unlike Rand and Curry, who would probably be better in combat and hunting for food.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-04-2011, 11:32 PM

Jessica smiled. "Nice to meet you Mycroft. " She was so happy to know his name and it showed. She moved over. "Looks like you found a way to speak to me. So got anything else to say?" She smiled some.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-09-2011, 04:39 AM

Mycroft shook his curly blonde head, sniffing slightly. Then suddenly he recalled something...something he'd thought about earlier. He began to point out letters, slowly, to her. When he had finished, what he had said was... 'I do not need to sleep. Go to sleep. I will keep watch.' At least he seemed intelligent...

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-13-2011, 01:26 AM

Jessica watched him before glancing back up at him. "You sure?" She then smiled and nodded. "Thank you. Wake me if something happens..." Jessica soon curled up in a small ball before drifting to sleep.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-15-2011, 03:26 AM

Mycroft kept watch all night long. He did not stir, not once. He was quite still, staring blankly out into the night outside of the cave. He would hear the occasional sounds of Infected shuffling closer, but the reddish glow from his eyes and the scent that told other Infected he was a Witch made them stay away. Even the less intelligent Infected knew to avoid a Witch.

Around seven in the morning, the medication that was keeping Mycroft sane wore out. At once, tears began to slide down his cheeks. A few minutes later, his sobs began again.

His sobs stirred Rand out of sleep, at once, though the big Tank on the other side of the cave was still out like a light. The wiry Hunter growled irritably, sleepily--annoyed at being woken up so early.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-01-2011, 12:37 AM

Ali shifted, hearing Rand growl, waking up. "Oh my..." He rubbed his face a bit before sitting up straight. He looked at The witch and then at Jessica. "She fell asleep..." Of course he didn't know that she and The witchhad a conversation, sorta, last night. Ali looked at him and then outside. It was about time to move n anyway. So he began to wake the others, shaking them, even Curry. Haiden took awhile to wake though, when he did he wasn't too happy.

"Why is that thing crying again?" He moaned Jessica frowned. 'His head hurts. He can't help it..." She would have to fix him up some more of that water later. Ali shook his head. "Get your things together, its time to head out..." They all nodded.

(Sorry I haven't been on. My computer crashed)