8DD

"Crazy Zelda stories make me want all-out fantasy-fantasy~"

<33

"'Tis exciting!!"

>w<

"So... that would by your typical knights'n'castles'n'dragons'n'whatnot."

"ACTUALLY-"

-thoughtful-

"Geef, that Sukisyo thing keeps bothering my mind. It would almost be amusing to have our main characters be incarnates of two filling the roles of the knight and the princess, or something similar, but to only ever act on that fact in rare, spur-of-the moment occasions, all dramatic-like."

xD

"I don't know why I like that idea, but it won't leave me alone. But if it were in a modern setting and, say, some play-type nonsense were going on... it would be great to see one of the characters get the role of the knight or the princess and the other to just get a Saxon peasant's role, or something."

xD;;

"And then just spur weird reactions from the characters."

: B

-spurs character-

Character::; Stop that! D< -smacks spur- Owie!! ;.; -sucks on fingertip-

"Okay, maybe not that modern'n'normal. It would be interesting to have something similar, or along the same plot, though."

-listens to opera-

>>;;

Urbeth
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-30-2008, 12:35 AM

That would be great! ^^ I like the idea a lot!

There a lot of different types of fantasy-fantasy, so it's a little difficult for me to describe it. I read so many fantasy books and every author has a different kind of fantasy world in which things seem to work a little different from the norm. ^^;

If we wanted to get a little more specific, are there certain fantasy books that you have in mind?

WithKeyLymes
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to WithKeyLymes Send a message via MSN to WithKeyLymes

Old 10-30-2008, 12:48 AM

xD

"That's very true."

8D

"The fantasy I'd been thinking of for the characters ours would be reincarnated from would be more fairy-tale or King Arthur-type fantasy. With castles and huge wars and princesses and knights and incest and other strange things, and rumours and possibilities of dragons and such things, but few recounts of ever seeing them."

"Lahke dat's good?"

"I know what you mean about the different kinds."

xD

"It'd also be interesting to do something based heavily on the worlds in the Chronicles of Chrestomanci, but..."

^^;;

Urbeth
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-30-2008, 01:07 AM

That sounds good to me.

I am not familiar with the Chronicles of Chrestomanci series. :( Sorry.

Have you ever read a novel by the name Mother Ocean, Daughter Sea by Diana Marcellas? It's the first book of a series, and that series came to mind with the particular plot we decided on. If not, no biggie. ^^

WithKeyLymes
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2008, 01:14 AM

"I have not, unfortunately."

D :

"Ah; it's a good book, at least, the first volume is. About these twelve worlds, and every person has twelve lives, one in each world. The Chrestomanci, however, has all twelve of his lives in one world, and can travel freely in his dreams through the other worlds. Amazing, it is."

^^

"And... actually, I must be going for the night."

D :

"I shall speak with you tomorrow~"

[I hope!!]

Urbeth
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-30-2008, 01:17 AM

Ok! ^^

I will try to be here, but I have a class tomorrow night at this time. But I will respond when I get back.

Bye!

WithKeyLymes
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2008, 09:51 PM

-snuggles into thread and snugs Urbeth as well-

"I'm good with starting that roleplay anytime you're ready; though we may still need to thicken the rest of the plot, I'm pretty sure we've got it to the point to start~"

<3

Urbeth
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-31-2008, 02:23 AM

Hey! ^^

Awww! *snugs back*

Back from class! :P Boring as usual.

I agree that we could flesh out the details of the plot a little more but we have a start.

Do you want to set up the thread in the private forum or would you like me to?
Usually, I like kind of an intro thread, then a thread in which you list your characters and then I can post mine (pictures and useful info). And then whomever wants to post the first story post can. I like having the character info on the first page just in case I need to go back to look at it for reference. Do you have a certain way of setting it up?

Do you have any character personality preferences? I will probably make new characters for this role play--which might take me the weekend as I am having a party at my house with my friends. I want to draw new pictures for them too. But maybe we can work out the plot a bit more in the thread (or here)?

I am very excited about this role-play! ^^

WithKeyLymes
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2008, 03:21 PM

^^

"I can tell; so am I."

>w<

"Uhm... I don't usually have a specific way of setting things up, as I'm usually at the mercy of how picky a lot of these roleplay partners can be, but I'm interested to see how these threads of your's might come together, 'cause I'm not too sure I'd understand."

xD

"As far as character personality... hmm... I'm not really sure about any preferences I might have, because I'm usually accustomed to starting with one kind of character, and then having them end up nothing like I imagined."

xD;;

"Soo... I'll probably be making a new character for this roleplay as well, and it might take me the weekend, it might not, but it's good that I'll be taking more than fifteen minutes to think of someone."

^^;;

"He should turn out a lot better."

Urbeth
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2008, 11:21 PM

Just to clarify for the characters that I will have...I am playing a female character and a secondary male (other possible characters as needed). And is she royalty?

WithKeyLymes
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2008, 12:38 AM

"She... is the incarnate of royalty, if I'm following our planning properly."

: O

Urbeth
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2008, 12:45 AM

Ok. ^^; Just to make sure that I understand correctly, and if I don't, please, correct me.

My female character is the reincarnation of royalty in a fantasy world--but she isn't necessarily royalty now. Yes?

And is your character royalty or not? And if not then what?

And can our secondary characters also be reborn but not necessarily of royalty so that they may help the main characters understand and adapt to their new situation? Just an idea I am throwing out there, but by no means do we have to use it.

Kitsune-tan
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2008, 02:22 PM

Can I grab a rp sample? Just to see if we're compatable or not.
If we are, I'm interested in *is ashamed of herself* the YaOI Twincest deal. Geh, Ouran has twisted my mind beyond recognition... stupid sexy Hitachin brothers...

WithKeyLymes
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2008, 10:13 PM

"Stupid internets, not telling me about the updated-ness of this thread."

>>;;

"Yep, that's quite correct. And... my character's not royalty, really, but more... like, heroic-type knight character."

xP

"Which will be amusing."

"And that's a good idea."

: 3

"Kudos!"

"Ah- roleplay sample, roleplay sample..."

-digs some up-

Urbeth
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-10-2008, 08:30 PM

I am sorry for not getting back. Last week was crazy busy with a huge program that I had to have in by Friday night. The good thing is that I got it in. But I had to make a huge drive to attend a conference that I didn't really want to go to. :stare: Finally got back home this morning and have actively putting my characters together during my classes.

So I haven't abandoned you! Things have just been busy.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 11-10-2008, 09:43 PM

Are you still looking for a roleplay partner? If so, I would like to do a fantasy roleplay with you.

WithKeyLymes
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-19-2008, 11:53 PM

xD

"I don't mind, Beth, things have been crazy for me, too."

^^;;

"Yes, I'm still interested. Anything specific, by chance?"

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 11-20-2008, 12:24 AM

I do have a plot that I haven't used in a while. If you like quests, action and a very loose medieval styled world.

WithKeyLymes
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-20-2008, 10:45 PM

"That could be interesting. Let's hear it."

Urbeth
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2008, 01:56 PM

I have been very bad. :(

But I do have my characters mostly together if you would still like to roleplay.