kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 01-20-2011, 08:35 PM

Jerik watched Megara go. He smiled at Zahhy. "I would most certainly love to meet your mother, Zahhy. And I'll remember not to tell you any of my secrets." He winked at her. He then stood up and clapped Aristos on the shoulder. "Well, I think I'll be off as well. Have some things to do. You two stay here and chat. Aristos, you can keep the leftovers. I'm sure you'll get along just fine." He gave Zahhy another wink for the hell of it.
Then he walked off and out towards the arena. He smiled when he saw Megara. He didn't let her notice him just yet because wanted to watch her for a moment. Which he did. Then he came out of the shadows with a smile on his face again. "Nice night out. Did you still want to go the Gardens?"

Vanth
Away with family!

Old 01-20-2011, 08:45 PM

Zahhy laughed at the question, "Why not. I happened to be thinking that you and your friend are adorable when you are bickering. That you yourself are quite good with a bow, something I'd never be able to accomplish, and that this food is quite delicious." She took another bite of her food. When Jerik stood to leave she still had food in her mouth so she just gave a small wave to him as he left. "I wonder where everyone is off to. Oh well, Jerik seemed quite interested in Megara, don't you agree?"

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 01-20-2011, 09:40 PM

(Sorry > . < I was shoveling snow D: )

Megara jumped a little at Jerik's voice then turned and nodded. "Yep, though its a bit hard to get to it.." She said, taking his hand and leading him to a small path between two of the buildings. On the other side there was a long pool of water filled with floating broken pieces of pillars. "You have to jump across to get to the other side." She said, releasing his hand before jumping onto the first pillar, then skipping across on the rest. Once on the other side she grinned at him. "Hopefully your good at balancing.. otherwise you'll have to swim across." She said, looking at her reflection in the water. "So why'd you leave your buddies at the table?" She asked slyly, her teal eyes scanning over him.

kionaredhawk

Old 01-20-2011, 10:19 PM

Jerik was definitely grinning again as she pulled him along by his hand. Today was going so well. He watched her jump the pillars. His smile turned to something closer to cocky but it wasn't. Just confident. "Its not so much that i'm good at balancing. I'm just quick on my feet when I have to be." Of course, he hadn't put that to the test on a bunch of broken pillars. As much as his friend Aristos loves to swim and often makes him do it as well, Jerik still hates to take a dip in anything but a bath.
But, since he isn't the type to back down, he hopped up onto the first one and took a moment to regain his balance so he wouldn't fall into the water. His face had a look of concentration as he went from one pillar to the next. Most of the time, he wouldn't stopped but just jumped and jumped so that he wouldn't have to have the awkwardness of having to gain his balance again. Until, of course, he reached the second to last pillar. He almost slide right off the thing. Before he could be dumped into the water, though, one of his quick hands caught the edge of the broken off tip and he dangled there for a moment. He was scowling. He wasn't really strong, per say, but he had pride that he could lift his own body weight. Which he did. He ended up sitting on the pillar.
After a moment, he stood, waited for his balance to return, and then jumped to the next one and off onto the shore next to Megara. He sighs with relief once he lands and then plops down on his bum. He looks up at her with one of his grins. "Rest a minute? That was brutal."

Emmery
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-20-2011, 10:25 PM

|I am the Blur|
Having disgraced his name, Thaddeus frowned. He was slow to recover from the battle. At home he would already be forced onto the ground, maybe even some blood spattered on his face. What a macabre thought, he realized, watching his mind explore the possibilities. That would have been fun, Thaddeus sighed as he sat down, pain forgotten.
He wanted to prove himself worthy by winning, but that couldn't happen if he would tie with another hero. A girl at that. Thaddeus wasn't sexist, he just knew that boys and girls were different and had different strengths and weaknesses. He picked up his bow and quiver. He had a lot of work to do.

|Catch me if you can|

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-20-2011, 10:31 PM

Megara grinned slightly and sat down by him. "Sure thing." She said, smirking a little as she looked at him. "Well thank you for coming with me..sorry it was kind of hard to get here though.." She said softly. "So, why did you leave your buddies?" She asked, looking at now their reflection in the water. She knew there was a statue of hercules towards the middle of the garden but she wondered if there was one of Megara.. but she doubted it. She wonder about what Blur was doing after their little spar, which she'd want to try again later to see if she could win again. Though she didn't think he'd want to spar with her anymore.

She looked away from the reflection and towards the entrance to the garden at all the flowers, already admiring them. She ran her hand threw her hair and looked towards some of the roses in sight. Which brought back many memories of her family thanks to the story behind her name.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 01-20-2011 at 10:37 PM..

kionaredhawk

Old 01-20-2011, 10:43 PM

Jerik laughs. "Don't worry about it. I have to get through hard things sometime in my life, don't you think?" He grins. "Ars can take care without me. We grew up together, so its not like we have to spend every minute at each others sides. And I think him and Zahhy really kicked it off. Sides, you left too, didn't you?" He smiles at her again, a very warm smile.
He looked at the flowers where she was looking and grinned again. "You and flowers." He stood up and offered a hand. "Want a closer look?"

Smores
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2011, 10:46 PM

(( moves too fast - I might have to leave. Just... kinda stick Tyler in somewhere... Ill try to be more active. But school is kinda - well, school.))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-20-2011, 10:57 PM

She grinned and took his hand, standing up. "Yes please.." She said, leading him into the entrance. "Well I guess its just because of the story behind my name." She said, running her hand over one of the roses petals. She blushed. "Yes I left.. but only to go get some air." She said, looking back at him. "So is there any story behind your name?" She nodded slightly. "Well yes, we all do have to go threw hard things.." She said, then looked at the large fountain in the center of the garden. "Beautiful isn't it?" She asked, walking over to it. In the fountain was a small statue of all the gos and goddesses on mount olympus.

((Oh sorry! well really nothings happened to the villains..))

Smores
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2011, 10:58 PM

Tyler simply laughed at the the thought of being threatened by a brat like Drayk. Not to mention, a completely hideous creature. "My mirror has more brains then you Drayk. And I would break you faster then you would break my mirror." Tyler smiled and pushed the hair out of his eyes. "And this place is still hideous. Ill take the biggest room." Tyler walked slowly into this hill, this place he would be staying. "And the fact you think those Demis over the mountain can hurt me is pathetic." Tyler smirked and blew a kiss to Drayk, all aimed to make him angry. "Its okay - I wont hold your ignorance against you." Tyler continued down his walk, heading towards those trees that Drayk had mentioned. He sat against one, and stared into his mirror lovingly. Watching those weak 'heroes' train against each other. Laughing at any attempt they thought they had in defeating these people Tyler was stuck with.

((Its okay - I will bring him in myself.....I see Drayk and Tyler get along famously...))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-20-2011, 11:05 PM

Drake growled a little to himself. "Fine Tyler.. you may have the largest room.." He said, closing his eyes and rubbing both sides of his forehead to not let his anger get the best of him. "Oh, and the heroes are not demigods! Their plain humans." He called, just to annoy him. He looked over the edge of the cliff. "How the hell am I supposed to work with these stubborn men.." He mumbled, frowning slightly as he watched the souls pass. "Everyone can go settle in the home and then meet me in the room over there." He said, pointing down a long hallway to a room at the end of it.

He walked down the hallway and then went back to the blue fire. He reached his hand in and grimaced slightly at the sting before taking out the Fates eye. They each shared it so it was rather disgusting. He peered into the eye. "Show me a hero in training." He muttered, grinning a little at the sight of a boy and girl hero together in the garden of the gods and goddesses. "Hmm.. may this be that weakness I was looking for?"

((Lol, It doesn't seem like any of the villains like each other.))

kionaredhawk

Old 01-20-2011, 11:08 PM

Jerik smiles and helps her up and then followed her into the garden, looking around. "There isn't a story with my name. It's just a name. I'd like to hear your names story though, if your up to it." He stood beside her once they got to the fountain and he grinned. "It is quite lovely." He pointed at the god Hermes. "That is a great rendition of him. Priceless, really." Then his face was thoughtful. "I'd love to meet him someday, get his point of view on things. Humans don't always word things right when they are retelling things."

Smores
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2011, 11:19 PM

Tyler thought of what Draky said. There not even Demis. Really? This was pathetic. No challenge what so ever. Nothing. Notta. Born of the greatest Goddess and for what? To toil on this wretched rock for as long as he lived? What a miserable life. Tyler smirked and commanded his mirror to show him Drayk. Grinning slightly he crammed his mirror into his leg sleeve. And was off.

"Drayk." Tyler laughed. "We do not get along. This is certain. For now at least." Tyler shrugged cutely, nothing he did was ugly. Nothing. "Can we go play with those wannabe hereos?" Tyler smiled and patted him on the back. "Aren't you even a little tempted? A little?" Tyler placed his hand on Drayk's face. "Come on. It will be fun." Tyler laughed and pulled his hand away. "Unless of course - you are too scared. But that isnt the case. Right?" Tyler smiled sweetly. He wanted to see what those ...things, were capable of. Personally.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-20-2011, 11:24 PM

She nodded a little. "I'd like to talk with Ares.." She said, not really having a reason as to why she wanted to talk to him. "Well.. my mother could never get pregnant even though she wanted a daughter more than anything, so she told Megara about her issue..so Megara gave my mother seeds for a rose bush. She said when the first flower bloomed to cut it off of the bush and put it in their room.. then try to..well you know.." She smirked. "A few weeks later the rose died and then the next day my mother found out she was pregnant. But the odd thing was that Megara was killed the same day as the rose died." She paused, sitting at the fountain and running her hand in the water. "So they named me after her." She said, looking back at him. "Wow, I expected that wonderboy Jerik would have a famous story behind his name." She said sarcastically.

She looked at what he said was priceless. "Yes it is..then again most of the things here are priceless thanks to the time and effort that our ancestors put into it."

Drayk grinned slightly. "Well.. you and I could just go and toy with them for the fun of it.." He said, watching the girl and boy. He listened to the girls story. "Odd.." He muttered. "Hm, maybe even take the girl for a little fun?" He chuckled, his more flirt side coming out since he loved women.

"Then we'll have the others get settled, wait a few days and go mess around with em some more.. that is, before we kill the little heroes in training." He said with a deviant grin. He made a motion with his hand as if to say 'follow me' as he walked back into the room full of all the demons. "Were making a little trip." He said, showing everyone the boy and girl in the eye. "Anyone wanna come with us to toy with them since all the other heroes are inside eating?"

Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless you...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 01-20-2011, 11:33 PM

The underworld was not a place that Jenesis was unfamiliar with, and it was a setting that held a certain mystique in the young male's black heart. The rest of the group he had assumed was already here but he himself had taken his time in arriving, it wasn't like he would miss too much anyway. As he arrived at the place, he noticed that Cerberus was at the door presumably guarding the place but the mutt was not unfamiliar with his face. Being that Hades could possibly be his father, the blue eyed male had visited this place on many occasions in an attempt to get the truth out of the man but the answer had always been the same. Petting the three headed mongrel Jenesis continued on and didn't bother announcing his presence.

Within moments he saw the one that was presumably Drayk and grinned slightly at the man's suggestion, "I just got here but I'll tag along. I need to get my daily exercise in today anyway." His voice carried a bit as he was fairly deep but not too heavy. He was of Spartan decent so naturally Jean had a bit of bloodlust in his bones, and nothing got him more excited than a possible fight. He had originally wanted to meet the others but this would satisfy his needs more than socializing ever could.

Last edited by Marsyas; 01-20-2011 at 11:38 PM..

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.
Send a message via AIM to Dear Lelie Send a message via MSN to Dear Lelie

Old 01-20-2011, 11:35 PM

TWINS!

Ambrose Nieander Don't forget it
Standing in the barn the blonde softly cooed at his favorite horse. He had been steed training today which was one of his favorite things to do. Amb had a hard time with hand to hand combat, but excelled in most other things. Softly he stroked his pretty horses muzzle, he called her Anthy. "Well Anthy, you did very well today," he said softly with a smile. He had heard someone come into the barn as he was entering from the other way, but he knew he would want to spend time with his horse. Looking around he hoped over the gate and went into the stall. Softly he laid down in the hay and smiled. Anthy the giant white horse with a golden mane moved and laid beside her friend. He wrapped an arm around her and grinned. "I wish you could meet Acacia. She's very pretty, though I haven't seen her in years... I wish she weren't so bad," he muttered softly. The blonde laid back in the hay and softly began humming to himself as he laid there.
Acacia NieanderOh, fight me.
The slender blonde female stood from where she was resting and decided it was time to meet with her allies. Of course she was late, but it was no bother to her. She stepped up and straightened out her golden armor chest plate {same as pictured} and her golden pleated skirt. Her cape flowed behind her and her golden body art glistened in the moonlight. Acacia's bracelets jingled as she walked. The young woman did indeed love gold. She walked to the area where they were meant to meet and shrugged when she was no one was there. Then her eyes grew wide as she stood still and she saw a vision. It seemed that the man she was intended to meet as well as another were on their way there. She stayed in the room and watched as the two entered the room. Softly she coughed as she looked over towards the two. One of them she was had to be the Drayk character. She had heard of him from Persephone who happened to be rather close to her. Before she was able to speak another man in the room chimed up. Her amber eyes flashed towards him then looked back towards Drayk. "I would assume one of you are Drayk? But I will have to pass on the excursion,"Acacia commented waving her hand. She looked back towards the two then impishly laughed. "How rude of me. I just assumed you knew who I would be. I am Acacia Nieander, pleasure I am sure," she commented her voice echoing like a bell.

{GAH! I have a meeting be back in like an hr ='[. I just wanted my intro out of the way}

Smores
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2011, 11:48 PM

Tyler followed - glowing with excitement. He smiled as Drayk spoke. Tyler only hoped one of those kids would be a challenge for himself. He stood behind Drayk as he spoke to the others. "We can always play on our own Drayk. It makes no difference to me." Tyler laughed a little more, giddy with joy. "Besides, there are only those two. And I may want one." Tyler looked at the others. He was by far the most beautiful. Tyler didnt have much to say at the moment...he just wanted a chance to see what the other teams got.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-20-2011, 11:58 PM

Drayk smirked. "Its is a pleasure to meet you..Acacia. Tyler, and I are going to go attack these two so if you wish to come you may." He looked towards the new boy. "Name? Oh i'm Drayk, and sure you can come. You guys ready?" He asked, rolling up his long sleeves and starting to head to the tunnel leading to the inside of the Garden that Megara and Jerik are in. "And you two, feel free to take one of them if you please. But not both.. so if were going to take one which should we take?" He questioned, wanting to know what they were going to do before heading into the action. "Oh and Acacia, go ahead and settle into the home. Anyone staying here can do that while were gone."
((Bye lelie ^^ if you need an update when you get back pm me <3 ))

Marsyas

Old 01-21-2011, 12:24 AM

"Jenesis, a pleasure to meet you Drayk." He looked at Drayk with a certain interest as he could tell he wasn't 'alive' like the rest of them were, his powers told him so. Allowing his blue eyes to scan the rest of the group Jean noticed that there seemed to be quite a few interesting characters and the women looked quite enchanting. "Beautiful," he noted out loud as he took one more glance at the women individually. Then following Drayk to the tunnel, the necromancer scoffed at the idea of abducting one of them, "I'll leave the snatching up to you guys, I think I'll play vanguard and give you guys time to escape with the victim and then follow you back afterwords." The idea of kidnapping someone wasn't high on Jean's priority list, he'd rather kill them but whatever happened, happened as long as he got to fight.

Smores
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2011, 12:32 AM

Beautiful. Tyler listened as those words echoed through his head. "I am the most beautiful thing here - or anywhere. in existence. Get that right beast." Tyler huffed as he look at Jenesis. Thinking anything in Tyler's presence, anyone close to him, to be beautiful? Only Tyler was beautiful - he was the pinnacle of physical perfection.

"Lets go already. I want to play with the heroes." Tyler smiled and placed his case of makeup on the ground, leaving it there for safe assurance. Only he could touch it - it was intangible to anyone or anything that made any attempt. It loved only Tyler. "I will fight the girl, I want to show her real beauty."

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 01-21-2011, 12:39 AM

He laughed lightly, shaking his head. "He's fond of flirting. Not sure if he's taken a liking more serious other than that." he said, glancing at Zahhy. "Would you like to learn how to shoot?" he asked, smirking. He was glad she said he was good. But he still needed to get better. "You were rather fast as well."

Lyra almost rolled her eyes at squabbling. It seemed rather childish, really. "He really is vain." she muttered as he went in, almost sighing. His mother must have been Aphrodite or someone like that. He seemed the type. She didn't care for a large room. It wouldn't be permanent. She smiled after she heard that they were going to go and cause some trouble. Great. And now they had some more people to join them. She smirked, having found a room quickly, and not having much to get settled into. "I'll go as well." she offered. She would just watch how they did things, perhaps find someone else there. Since they seemed to have picked the two victims already.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-21-2011, 12:40 AM

Drayk chuckled at Tyler saying he was the most beautiful. "Well girl wise.. all these girls are beautiful. But Tyler since your so dead set on being beautiful then how about we just say your the prettiest guy here?" He joked. "Sis, wanna come?" He called threw the tunnel. He looked at them both. "Hmm.. what if we took the girl so that the boy would bring the other heroes along to try and save her? Then they'd be brought right here to all us villains, then we massacre them all." He questioned, not so sure of his idea. " Lets just see what happens. We take whoever ticks us off the most." He said with a smirk. "Then we torchure them and what not." He said, rolling his eyes. For some reason he loved the sound of others screaming. "Its nice to meet you Jenesis. Don't mind Tyler, hes full of himself." He smirked.
Drayks eyes drifted to Lyra, happy that atleast one of the girls was up for the challenge. "So... if you don't mind me asking.. what made you become a villain?" He asked softly to only her.

Marsyas

Old 01-21-2011, 12:42 AM

Glaring back at the one called Tyler Jenesis eyes grew savage, "If you want to see a beast I can show what one looks like," he spat sharply. "You should watch your tongue thing I was referring to these women, there is nothing beautiful about you." Naturally Jenesis was already thinking about killing him. He knew that this man was going to get on his nerves before their training was up but for now he would try to be cool and not kill him. If... that was at all possible.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 01-21-2011, 12:42 AM

Wicked watched in silence as she followed the others keeping her thoughts to herself. She waited in silence as the other males fought amongst themselves. She had no need to pick a room or fight over one she wanted the small one she had been in since the day she found out she was the daughter of the monster that called this dark world home. She arched a brow as she gave a faint grin seeing a new boy appear in their group. She turned her eyes back to Drayk happy he hadn't mention her father was the monster god who rule the hell they where in. As fare as the others where concerned could be any one else daughter. She didn't care about getting one of the girl really she would rather go after one of the guys at lest then that would be a fight. She followed the others as she smiled hearing Jenesis she liked him she had to admit though there was something about him that slightly made her keep her distance from him. She moved beside Drayk as they walked. She hopped for some fun and maybe a little flirting she wasn't above using her looks and charms to get the hearts of one of the heros if she had to besides would it really be a shocker if she did her father was the devil himself.

Last edited by Lady Chello; 01-21-2011 at 12:50 AM..

Smores
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2011, 12:52 AM

Tyler laughed at these other petty villains. "Vain? If you looked half as beautiful as I. You would be so too." Tyler slid out his mirror and fixed his hair, he did so fairly often. "Yes - you are a beast. Be grateful my tongue is all that is lashing at my comrades." Tyler blinked a few times, and fixed his eyelashes in a more appealing manner.

"Are we going?" Tyler sighed, sliding his mirror into his pocket. "Talking is boring. And we don't need a plan." Tyler watched as one of the people in the room volunteered. "We are simply going to test their strength. Maybe bring one back if the opportunity presents its self." Tyler smiled, excited for this fight to actually come into fruition.