kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 02-04-2011, 07:36 PM

Jerik smiles. "We're from Acarnania, place near the water, both me and Aristos. I traveled a lot though, with my parents. Sometimes Ars would come with us too. Pretty entertaining, let me tell you. How about you? Where are you from?" He was trying really hard not to notice how she had ran her hand through her hair. Shoot, I think I like her. Not really the best thought in the world for him. He liked flirting much too much.

Thay smiles and nods. "That makes sense. And I'm afraid I don't actually know anybody else. I don't know anyone here, really, so I don't know who can do what. But I'm sure since Aristos here can do it, he will help you." She looks at the him. "Wouldn't you?"

(Sorry they're so short!)

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 02-04-2011, 08:48 PM

"I'm from Olmypia but i've been here in Athens plenty of times before.. and I've been to Sparta once. But that's about it." She said, looking to the ground since the big reason she had gone to Sparta was to get married.. but she hadn't succeeded in that so her parents had been angry with her for the past year. So she had decided to make something of herself and not depend on a man who couldn't commit to one girl. The stupid farm boy. She shook her head slightly to bring herself out of her memories that seemed to be pulling her under everyday. She was supposed to have been married with children by now like most girls her age. But she had better plans even though her life was almost half over. "I've never been to Acarnania though." She couldn't help but notice how he watched her run her hand threw her hair so she dropped her hand to the side. You'd think a girl would learn..

She though back on all memories of him and wondered why of all people had the boy left her? Especially after saving his life.. but I guess he just really didn't want to stick with one girl. She had cried so much from him so how could she let herself like Jerik? Jerik was just like him. Handsome, funny, strong, and could get any girl he wanted. She looked over at Jerik and bit her lip. "So when are we going into town?"

"How about you and I follow a few heroes to find out their names?" He asked, putting out a hand to Acacia and then heading towards the tunnel that led to their camp. He stopped half way threw the tunnel to see if she was going to follow him. He had no clue what the other Villains were doing but it was starting to tick him off that none of them were coming at his calls.

Dmitri Blair
The Avid, Slightly Crazy Kid.
Send a message via AIM to Dmitri Blair

Old 02-05-2011, 09:20 PM

(be back at the end of the weekend. this weekend is outrageous.)

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.
Send a message via AIM to Dear Lelie Send a message via MSN to Dear Lelie

Old 02-07-2011, 03:57 AM

The blonde boy laid outside. His eyes looked over towards where Megara had went with the boy and he just shrugged. Standing up he stretched slightly and grabbed his bow. Walking over towards the shooting range he thought he would try something new. Climbing up into a tree Ambrose positioned his bow prepared to shot. He began firing his arrows from the limbs of the tree into the targets. They weren't the best shots, but they were pretty close.
Acacia tilted her head at his statement. She watched as he walked towards the exit and smiled. The blonde hurried behind him and grabbed his hand. "Sounds like the perfect idea to me," she answered softly. She was a bit surprised that none of the other villains were coming. Maybe they were all busy doing their own spying.

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 02-07-2011, 10:50 AM

Drayk led her up to the hill over looking the heroes camp and scanned the area. "Heh, we should find out that blonde boys name. The one shooting arrows." He said, watching as the boy shot. He was decent at it but they weren't perfect. Then again.. no shot was perfect.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.
Send a message via AIM to Dear Lelie Send a message via MSN to Dear Lelie

Old 02-10-2011, 02:08 AM

The blonde followed Drayk and saw her brother sitting in the tree. Once they got up out of the cave and looked over she suddenly couldn't see. "Oh, hold on a minute," she whispered softly. As she touched her hand to her head she could see a little clearer. It was that girl Megara, along with three other people. One looked like a girl and the other two boys. They were laughing as they walked around the square and laughed. Separate pairs linked arm and arm as they walked together.
When she reopened her eyes she saw she was leaning on Drayk. A soft blush colored her cheeks as she looked to her feet. "S-sorry, I had a vision," she whispered quietly. Acacia ran a hand threw her hair as she composed herself. "Either that boy, or we should follow Megara... I just saw a vision, and it looks like she is going on a date with three other heroes... I feel like that might be pretty worthwhile," she answered softly with a smile. Of course she also did not want to confront her brother. Then again she would not allow him to cause a conflict.