Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-08-2010, 05:31 AM

Name: Alexander Roman.
Race: Vampire
Sex: Male
Personality: He holds himself at a royal level and can be cold if his orders are not followed threw. He expects perfection and anything else is untollerable. But he can be nice and kind... He has just locked that part of him away.
Bio: Alexande in his human life was known as Alexander the great. He was then turned into a Vampire by a random vampiress who had fallen for him. Knowing that his sons would be furious to know he had been with another and not his dear wife he staged his death and had to stand by and watch his empire get torn apart. But over time he became extremely wealthy and bought himself a masion and furnished it with lavish things, and many maids and slaves. Now living as a man of many talents Alexander does odd and dangerous jobs whenever the right person or right fee call upon him.
Appearence:

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 02-08-2010 at 05:33 AM..

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2010, 05:53 AM

Name: Rosemary Bell
Race: Human
Sex: Female
Personality: As gentle as a calm Breeze. Kind and caring, will help those who need it most no matter the coast. Stands up for what she believes in no matter how many oppose her. Goes to church every Sunday like any other girl of her time.
Bio: Rosemary comes from a very poor family. She works as a maid to help her mother and younger brother survive. Rosemary suffers from a heart condition which can not be cured the doctors say she will not live past the next year or so. Rosemary has kept this a secret from everyone because she wants no one to stop and worry about her and she never gives up hope of one day being cure....But sadly truth is the pains in her chest grow worse and worse. She never wanted more out of life then the happiness and well being of her family.
Appearence:http://l.yimg.com/eb/ymv/us/img/hv/p...ledel/tuck.jpg

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-08-2010, 06:01 AM

Alexander walked down the stairs from his room taking his time. He was deep in thought on this lovely day and he didn't want to be disturbed. As he walked he hummed a quiet tune from way back when he was Alexander the great and shook his head. That little maid had him purplexed. And he wanted answers. He decided the next time he saw her he would get the answers. One way or another. He then walked into his large lounge with a whole library of books and sat at his desk. He picked up his quill still preferring it over modern day pens and began writing another one of his many poems in his poem book.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2010, 06:10 AM

Rosemary was on her knees scrubbing the floors. Her hands were being to turn red from the harsh hot water harassing her girlish hands. Rosemary noticed that she was already done so she got up off her knees and proceeded to start her next task which was to hand the laundry out to dry. She was now out side hanging her masters expensive clothes to be dried by the cool wind and the hot warm sun. She dried her forehead as she continued to hang the clothes to dry. Rosemary could not help but notice in the corner of her eye that her Master Lord Alexander was watching her from the window of her study. This had not been the first time that she she had noticed him gazing upon her as she worked but she could not help but wonder why.....was she doing something wrong?

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-08-2010, 06:26 AM

Alexander watched from the safety of his dark house as his younge maid put out some clothes to dry. He looked up at her now and again before returning to his writting but could not keep her out of his mind. He then rung a small bell and another maid came bustling in and he said without even looking at her,"A glass of my best blood please. Luke warm." he said and she nodded scuttling off. He then sighed heavily and rubbed his eyes. It had been awile sense he had been visited by his usual customers but the break was healthy for him even though he always was ready to jump into the heat of battle. The maid then returned andset a beautiful crystal wine glass in front of him with deep red blood in it. "Thank you." he said crisply and she curtsied and left. Alexander smiled and picked up the glass gently and brought the cup to his lips. He drank deeply closing his eyes to savor the taste. He then set down the cup never spilling a drop or getting any on his top lip. He then looked out at his maid again and smiled one of his rare smiles. She would not avoid him... He would make sure of that.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2010, 06:34 AM

Rosemary was now finally finished hanging the clothes to dry. She stopped for a moment to feel the cool breeze play with her hair as if someone were running there finger through her hair as gently as possible once she was done with her little brake she hurried inside to continue her labor. Rosemary was told by one of the head maids to go help in the kitchen with the dish washing. She walked in there and passed by the chiefs who happened to be 2 of the best in the country. She began to clean and dry some of the priceless china that had been in her Master's family for years and years. Rosemary began to set the table for dinner. She used some of the wonderful china to do so once she was done she set off to find another task which needed to be done.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-08-2010, 06:41 AM

Alexander stood and walked around his study for awile before looking at the clock. About supper time. He walked threw the halls knowing exactly were he was headed. To cut the little maid off. Once he reached the hall he waited for a few seconds and then stepped out blocking her way. He was slightly surprised when she ran into him but he caught her easily. "You should watch where you are walking." he said lightly and righted her. He then looked into her bright blue eyes and a smile tugged on his lips. "And where are you off to?" he asked putting his hands behind his back.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2010, 06:49 AM

Rosemary was scared of her master but she did not know why exactly "I am sorry my lord i did not mean to run into you" She bowed to him in a very elegant manner. " I am off to do some other things that need to be tended to i am sure the laundry is dried by now i better go check on it."Rosemary was a bit nervous she did not know her master well but from what she had herd from the other maids he was a pretty frighting man.Rosemary wanted to keep her distance from him and just do her job and not have any troubles at all. Rosemary had a strong feeling that it would not quiet be as calm as she wanted it to be.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-08-2010, 07:01 AM

Alexander nodded as she spoke and observed her closely. She was very beautiful and he smiled when he heard her tone. She was trying to figure out a reason to evade him. "Forgive me if I scared you. But I promise I do not bite." he said and flashed a smile and his razor sharp fangs caught the light. He then came slightly closer not seeming to move and took a strand of her hair inbetween his fingers. "You should serve me personally. Actually, that's an order, to be my personal servant. Starting now." he said and smiled. He then tucked her hair behind her ear gently. "I shall see you at dinner." he said and walked away, his walk fluid and graceful as he walked.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2010, 07:07 AM

Rosemary bowed to him as he left after he was gone she let out an low grunt as she began to talk to her self in a low tone." Why must i serve him personally he gives me the creeps and oh lord his teeth." Rosemary returned to the kitchen to help out with the dinner which was being made right at that moment. The dinner hour was closely approaching and she had no idea really how to be a personal made. The best Rosemary thought she could do is do as she was told and not to get in the way that should be easy......right?

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-08-2010, 07:16 AM

Alexander smiled as he heard the faint fueling outside and looked out his study window sipping on his glass of blood. Sure enough James was out their in his all black attire. "We have a guest... Set up another chair." Alexander instructed a maid passing by. She scuttled away and he walked to the door. He opened it just before his vampire collige rung the bell. "James, my dear fellow come in." he said smoothly and the blonde vampire walked inside. He was looking rather hungry but Alexander did not mind. He could feed on any of his maids if he wished. All except his personal maid. "Punctual as usual James. Care to join me for dinner?" Alexander asked as one of his maids took James's coat. "Yes actually... I rather preffer your delicusies here." James said and grinned at the small maid with his coat and she shuddered as he ran a finger down her throat. "Well you are welcome to see which one you preffer as you know I have plenty." Alexander said and walked into the dining room with James. Alexander indicated his seat and sat down himself and snapped his fingers waiting for his personal little maid to come. James then looked at Alexander and picked up a scent of one of the girls and licked his lips. "I think I found a winner..." he said and grinned wolfishly.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2010, 03:38 PM

Rosemary walked in a plate of wonderful tasty food that poor people only dreamed of. Rosemary carefully set the plate before him with out disturbing the other things that were set already. She then set the plate of her master's guest. He also had his eyes on her, as she set the plate before him. Rosemary turned to her master " My lord is there anything else i can get you?" Rosemary turned and looked at him with her pure innocent eyes.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-08-2010, 07:45 PM

Alexander looked at the maid and smiled. She was something. Purely innosent. Something you couldn't really find anymore. "No. Just wait behind my chair there until I need you again." he instructed. He then gracefully cut into the food and took a bite. He closed his eyes savoring the taste and then washed it down with a drink of blood. He then wiped his mouth and looked at James. "I want that one." James stated and stood. Alexander looked at him calmly and said,"Anyone but that one my friend." James's red eyes turned on Alexander angerily. "Why must you deny me this one?" he asked and began walking slowly towards the maid. "Because this maid is special to me." Alexander stated and stood. "Now if you would be so kind, stand down James." he said cooly but the vampire showed no signs of stopping. Hw wanted this girl's blood more then anything and instinct was driving him. "I don't think so..." James said and lunged. In a flashed James had almost grabbed the maid but Alexander grabbed him and slammed him into the ground holding him by his throat. He then hissed baring his fangs at James and James looked at him fearfully. "I said, stand down." Alexander said darkly and James nodded. "Now if you would be so kind. Take. Your. Leave." Alexander said his tone dangerous and James was let go. He then quickly walked to the door and grabbed his coat. "Maybe another time..." James said opening the door. "Maybe.... But not too soon old friend." Alexander said never moving from standing protecively in front of his maid and after one more hiss from Alexander James left.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2010, 08:17 PM

Rosemary was completely frighten by this man who tried to attack her. She had fallen down on the ground and could not get up from the deep shock. She looked up at her lord with fear in her eyes she backed away as much as she could from both men she was deeply scared of them both.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-08-2010, 08:27 PM

Alexander relaxed once he could no longer detect James was near and let out a heavy sigh. "Well that was refreshing..." he mumbled and shhok his head. He then turned to see the maid on the ground and seeing the fear in her eyes he knew that she was deathly afraid of him... But it was understandable... He was an immortal monster... He then walked over to her slowly showing he ment no harm and then knelt next to her. "Relax... He will not get you..." he whispered softly and looked into the maid's eyes his own deep red and slightly brown eyes holding reasurence. He then turned to the maids staring at the cracked floor and he said,"Call the house flooring company... I want that fixed by tommorrow." he said cooly and they scuttled off. He then turned back to the maid and offered his hand silently.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2010, 08:36 PM

Rosemary looked at his hand scared she didn't want to take it but she knew she had to. She slowly placed her delicate hand in his large strong powerful one. Rosemary manged to say a few words " Thank you my lord for defending me " She bowed her head towards him. She could not help but remember what he had told the vampire James * any but this one she is my favorite*

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-08-2010, 08:48 PM

Alexander smiled and helped up the small girl. Once she was on her feet he looked into her eyes. "I must protect my personal maid now mustn't I?" he said not making it a question at all. It was a definant statement. He then looked at the extra food that had been put out for James and then looked at the maid. "How about you join me in dining at the table this dinner? I would hate to see all this wonderful foot untouched and then thrown tothe dogs." he said and looked at her levely. "I instist." Jessie leading her over to the empty chair where James had once sat for about ten seconds before seeing her.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2010, 08:53 PM

" I do not think this is right i am sorry i must decline " Rosemary looked at her master and bowed and proceeded to leave as soon as she turned her back she felt his strong hand grab her arm and pull her back to him. Rosemary looked up at him with fear in her eyes what did he want with her why couldn't he just let her be and get some other maid?

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-08-2010, 09:02 PM

Alexander looked down at her, he wasn't very good at being declined. "I said join me for dinner." he said firmly and looked into her eyes. "And no one questions whether or not my word is right or wrong. Are you not the maid?" he said looking at her coldly. He had been nice and this is how he was treated? Not in his house. "You should be honnored. That I should even have spared you from my friend. You have two choices, dine with me, or be donned on by my friend whom I shall call back if you so push me." he said evenly and looked into her eyes, keeping his features unreadable but dead serious.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2010, 09:08 PM

Fear over came her she lightly nodded her head and sat down where she was asked to. Her hand which she had neatly placed on her lap were shaking a lot she tried to calm herself but could not mange to. She felt his eyes on her like an animal feels the eyes of its killer on it right before it is killed it was then she knew what he wanted, He wanted every inch of her he wanted to over power her he wanted her to be his and no one else 's this scared her and made her want to run and hide but she couldn't because his power had already fallen upon her and there was nothing she could do.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-08-2010, 09:16 PM

Satisfied for the moment being Alexander returned to his chair. His eyes traveled over the maid dinning to his right and then took up his fork again and took a bite. After swallowing he snapped his fingers and a maid came. "More blood if you would... And some wine for my dear-" he said but stopped having realized he had never gotten her name. "Your name?" he asked politely and looked at her expectantly.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2010, 09:19 PM

" It's Rosemary my lord , and i dod not drink wine i am to young...sorry" Rosemary was not trying to be rude but she did not consume wine it was wrong for a young lady to do so. Rosemary had wonderful manners she ate her food politely and answered any questions that her lord had for her.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-08-2010, 09:28 PM

Alexander smiled and his mood lightened as their conversation lengthened. He had gotten her his best chilled fruit juice as a substitute for wine and was happy to note she seemed slightly more relaxed now. He then wiped his mouth and looked at her. He laced his fingers together and was silent. He waited as another maid poured him more blood. He then took the intracet glass in one hand and asked,"Were you that surprised my dear, when you saw that little spectical with my friend? I know you have not been working in the house very long... But still... I'm sure you were duely warned by your peers." he said and took a sip as he looked out of the corner of his eye making the maid listening in jump and scurry away.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2010, 09:32 PM

" I was warned but i still had my doubts but i guess that is a cleared up now " Rosemary finished her food and drank from her glass. She then watched him as he watched her.She felt a chill run down her spine something about him watching her every movement made her very uneasy.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-08-2010, 09:40 PM

Alexander nodded and stood. "Yes... Most would say that my kind... Are devil's spawn... But then again, we could also be god's work... For when going threw the change it rids the body of all defects... As is the reason why I am in the shape that I am." he said looking at the painting of him in his human years. He then shook his head and chuckled. He turned back to Rosemary and smiled. "Forgive me. I have forgotten my manners all night. I only stare because you... Are the only human I have ever seen... That needs nothing more to be perfected..." he said softly and looked at her curiously. He then shook his head. "Perfectioj is hard to come by. I'm sure your father must be proud." he said helping her from her chair.