Queen_Zombie_Silwia

Old 10-26-2009, 12:00 AM

Let's see, someone used my IP address to hack on gaia and the site will not give me my account back. I very much love my avi, Silwia queen of the zombies, and when I saw this site, I decided to strive to recreate her so I could still access her in some way.

Jin-Ya
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Jin-Ya Send a message via Yahoo to Jin-Ya

Old 10-26-2009, 12:03 AM

Wow, that really sucks. :( I hope you are able to achieve your recreation :) or reanimation which ever works for you.

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 10-26-2009, 12:03 AM

There's a corpse skin, if you want to use that. I warn that many of the items are different here, so you may not be able to get that exact outfit.

Welcome anyways, and I hope you have fun here.

NadiaSweety
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-26-2009, 12:04 AM

Hi. I am a ex gaian as well. I have high hopes for Menewsha. it seems to have all the same perks with none of the draw backs

Queen_Zombie_Silwia

Old 10-26-2009, 12:06 AM

Well danke everyone ^^
@Fairy: Yeah I know but her main outifit she never wore very much so it should at least satisfy me

MomoKisses
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-26-2009, 12:09 AM

Similar thing happened to me on Gaia, I'm officially locked out of my account there. I tried sending each Admin mail but its been a while with no reply, so I just gave up on gaia. A friend of mine introduced me to this site and it seems to be a friendly over-all cool place ^.^ hope you enjoy it here. I know I am thus far :D