Nekojia
I've fallen and I can't get up!

Old 04-12-2010, 01:02 AM

Hi there! Thanks for checking out this roleplay.

Okay, so this isn't just gonna be a regular Left 4 Dead roleplay, because that would get quite boring after a while and most of the characters would easily die. SO, instead, this roleplay is gonna be about the INFECTED of Left 4 Dead (Boomers, Hunters, Witches, etc.) and what they do in their free time, when they're not eating survivors.

The characters you can be:
1) A boomer
2) A witch
3) A hunter
4) A common infected (a normal zombie)
5) A tank
6) A smoker
7) A charger

You CANNOT be a normal human (such as Zoey, Bill, Louise and Francais) OR a survivor. You must be an infected.

If you wish to join the roleplay, PM me this skeleton:

Username:
Character Name:
Type of infected:
Picture (not a discription, please):
Bio:

As an example, here's my skeleton for my character.

Username: Nekojia
Character Name: Edilyn
Type of infected: Witch
Picture:
Bio: Edilyn is what most people call 'emo'. She cries all the time, and when she's not crying she's ranting on about what she wishes she could do better in her life. She hates trying to lure survivors to herself, and therefore hates her job as an infected. But she's always reminded of how lucky she is to be in her position. Because if she were a survivor, she would be fighting for her life everyday. That's the only thing she's grateful for.

(You don't have to write as long as a bio as I did, by the way. You can if you want to, though! XD)

Accpeted characters:

Last edited by Nekojia; 04-12-2010 at 08:28 PM..

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 04-25-2010, 08:49 PM

((I'd like to join this RP. I'll send you my bio, either later today or maybe tomorrow. I'm suppose to go out to dinner, so we will see what happens!))