Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 06-12-2010, 08:47 PM

Hey Peoples! ^w^
So I''ve been wanting to roleplay with some advanced roleplayers lately to see if that'd help me improve my roleplaying so i strongly welcome a uber advanced roleplay mentor.

Now back on topic. I prefer to do original roleplays with awesome OCs... i don;t believe fandoms are very creative and as such, will not do them but if you want to base the roleplay off he storyline and NOT use the characters in whatever movie or book you read or saw, I'll be ok with that.

I want roleplayers with a good grammar, able to at least make the posts make sense and correct punctuation. I love details and i like people describing the background of where out chars are so i can picture the scene and actually get into the roleplay.

One liners are not preferred... But if you have writers block or other things that make one liners necessary then i'll accept it.

I'm NOT a big fan of yaoi or yuri.... Yuri i never really did and though i'm curious about it i just never have a good plot/roleplayer to help adjust to that kind of roleplay.

I will do yaoi occasionally depending on my mood though i easily get bored with it. [sorry to say that but i am being 100% honest with you guys] But if you have a good plot, and interesting character and a good setting [erm... and if you;re a good roleplayer] then i'll do yaoi.

As for hetero i prefer to do girls though i will do guys if my partner insists on being the girl... though i really don;t care either way.

If i make spelling errors ignore it if you know what the word is because most of the time i'm on more than one site roleplaying and don;t have time to fix it...

Here's a list of roleplays you can make plots from [no more vamps sorry folks]

demon X human
demon X angel
demon X demon
demon X [anything else]

fairy X elf
Fairy X Nymph
fairy X [anything else]

Elf X human
elf X nymph
elf X fairy
elf X [anything else]

doctor X patient
doctor X nurse
doctor X doctor
doctor X [anything else]
all of these can become a small group roleplay if you wish

Master X slave
mistress X servant
Abused X abuser
Master/mistress/abuser X [anything else}

Assassin X Assassin
Assassin X ninja
Assassin X employer
Asassin X target
Assassin X [whatever else}

Gangster X Gangster
Ganster X non gangster
Gangster X whatever else
Here are just SOME chars.... more MIGHT be added later so check back in every now and again.

Demon charsX

Name: Sheba
race: chaos demon

pic:

name: Kayde
race: rage demon
pic:

Elf charsX

Name: Amilie
pic:

name: Leon
pic:

doctor/nurse charsX

name: Reisha Cruik
pic:

name: Alexander
pic:

Nymph charsX

name: Flare
element: fire
pic:

Name: Chezza
element: water
pic:

gangster charsX

name: Jimena
pic:

name: Eriqua
pic:

name: Chris
pic:

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 06-12-2010, 10:15 PM

Hello! I like making RPs more about the plot and less about the romance, although I don't mind pairings. Due to situations in RL, I'm not posting as often as I should, but I still post once or twice a week. Anything fantasy will do, although I am interested in demons and angels. Still, could I get a preview of your style? I'm quite willing to give a preview of mine should you want it :heart:

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 06-12-2010, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koraru View Post
Hello! I like making RPs more about the plot and less about the romance, although I don't mind pairings. Due to situations in RL, I'm not posting as often as I should, but I still post once or twice a week. Anything fantasy will do, although I am interested in demons and angels. Still, could I get a preview of your style? I'm quite willing to give a preview of mine should you want it :heart:

do you mean like a sample of my roleplaying or something else...

sorry my brain is kinda dead.

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 06-12-2010, 10:43 PM

Yeah, like if I could glimpse at the first pages of another of your stories or the like! Or just give me ideas on a plot, that we can mold together, and I'll be happy :heart:

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 06-12-2010, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Yeah, like if I could glimpse at the first pages of another of your stories or the like! Or just give me ideas on a plot, that we can mold together, and I'll be happy :heart:
Alright.
CLICK HERE!

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 06-12-2010, 10:56 PM

Oh!! Nice!! Deep enough, but not rambling so I don't get lost reading! I like it! Now, I'm looking kinda in the mood for an angel/demon story, or just angels or demons, but a little warning, it might be kinda twisted.

I'll be back later, real life calls, but I'll reply ASAP, k?

Previews from me:
Realistic

Vamps

Real Life

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 06-13-2010, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Oh!! Nice!! Deep enough, but not rambling so I don't get lost reading! I like it! Now, I'm looking kinda in the mood for an angel/demon story, or just angels or demons, but a little warning, it might be kinda twisted.

I'll be back later, real life calls, but I'll reply ASAP, k?

Previews from me:
Realistic

Vamps

Real Life

wow you're pretty good.... and you write a lot more than i can unless i have my chars thoughts rambling on...
:O

Juneberry
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Juneberry

Old 06-13-2010, 03:20 AM

Hiya! I'd like to RP with you if possible :3 I prefer to play female, but I can play male if I double up more often then not and on occasion can play male solo. I prefer yuri or hetero (either one is fine), and occasionally can do yaoi if the plot is good enough. Either way, I have many on your list that might interest me :3 I'll put them down here and mark off what I'd prefer if there is a preference ^^;

demon X human
demon X [anything else]
fairy X [anything else]
Elf X human
elf X [anything else]
doctor X patient (I'd prefer patient but can do either)
doctor X nurse
doctor X doctor
doctor X [anything else]
Master X slave
mistress X servant
Master/mistress/abuser X [anything else}
Assassin X ninja
Assassin X employer
Asassin X target
Assassin X [whatever else}
Ganster X non gangster
Gangster X whatever else

Gender mostly depends on the plot, really, or the character type. Age can vary too, depending on needs.

I focus more on characters then on the background and stuff. I'm not visually inclined personally, so though I can write about a scene, it's difficult for me as I can't picture it. Also, don't expect ANYTHING regarding what something smells like. Usually that isn't a big deal though :3 Either way, I focus on character development. Please be aware of that.

Um.. That's all I can think to say. Any interest?

Last edited by Juneberry; 06-13-2010 at 03:22 AM.. Reason: adding info

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 06-13-2010, 03:21 AM

Its not quantity, its quality and I do see that in your work! If you want me to tone it down, do tell! Besides, there are times when I only write a few sentences as there's more depending on interactions. Are you up for it? <3

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 06-13-2010, 03:25 AM

@juneberry: hmm... i've really been wanting to do a doctor one but i'l do whichever one of the pairings you prefer.

@Korarou: Yes. ^w^
did we alread talk about plot and such or not yet?

Juneberry
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-13-2010, 03:29 AM

Dino: Hm... I'm fine with basically any of the doctor ones. I have a perfect patient if I am able to play female, and if we needed to double up I could just add in her brother. I also have a good nurse, which could be a guy or a girl in this case as the guy would just be an intern in medical school in reality, though I really fail at using him. He isn't very interesting, and I'm still horrible at playing guys most of the time by themselves, so I'd have to add in a girl as a second main ^^; So... That's my only situation.

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 06-13-2010, 03:33 AM

Nope, not at all, although I wanted something angelic or demonic, maybe a way would be a good setting. There's this song from a German group called E Nomine which has been on my mind lately, and we could make an action/ romance out of it!

Quote:
The way of Fate... I came, I saw, It is my fate

Since the beginning of time, there has been an enternal battle between light and darkness.. Dark has always tried to unbalance the power of good, and finally take its throne.

But unforseen things have awoken because of this. Hear the words of the Prophet...

The prophecy will come true...

A day will come when Darkness and Light will together unite, and the Black Sun will appear in the Heavens, and the Eternal Flood of Time will stand still for a second; and on that day the Gods and Demons themselves will hold their breath...

Hear the words of the Prophet...

Doesn't it sound like good story material?

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 06-13-2010, 03:35 AM

Juneberry: i can be guy. I don;t mind... look at the doctor/nurse chars i have in the post though and see if you like the doctor i have first or if you want to make new chars.

Korarou: yes it does in fact.. i like it.
:o
sorry for no relying to you i had to edit...

Juneberry
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-13-2010, 03:38 AM

I think he's a fine doctor :3 He looks very good at it too ^^ That's my opinion though.
What type of character do you want me to play in coordination with the doctor?

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 06-13-2010, 03:40 AM

Dino: No worries XD Is it fine with it becoming a multiple-character story? I mean, not a bazillion, but like three each of us eventually? And how would you like to do it, divide heaven and hell, or each of us have angels and demons?

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 06-13-2010, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneberry View Post
I think he's a fine doctor :3 He looks very good at it too ^^ That's my opinion though.
What type of character do you want me to play in coordination with the doctor?
@Juneberry:That specific doctor... is whatever kind of doctor you suggest he be.
XD

@korarou: actually we can have three chars and we can have angels and whatever else is good or demons and whatever else is bad if that makes any sense?

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 06-13-2010, 04:01 AM

Dino: That does sound good, so I guess we can have spirits and the such there too, then? Are humans in the mix? And the evil that will make both tremble, coming later in the story, what should it be? Who will play it?

Juneberry
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-13-2010, 04:04 AM

I meant more along the lines of what should I be in terms of profession (patient, nurse, etc.? xD)

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 06-13-2010, 04:26 AM

sory i'm lost guys give me a bit

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 06-13-2010, 08:01 PM

@koraru: umm... idk yet...

@juneberry: idk maybe nurse maybe patient i am very indecisive with this one.
DX

both: sorry for not replying earlier i got lost with all the posts ad all.

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 06-14-2010, 02:47 AM

No prob! We'll figure it out eventually XD Have any characters in mind? Should we start with one each and then start adding, or start straight from 3?

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 06-14-2010, 02:56 AM

@korarou: IDK actually... i have done a demon one like this before so yeah... but i do have a few chars in mind if you really want to do this one. ^w^

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 06-14-2010, 03:01 AM

Well, if you want to do something else its fine, but I do wish to do either something with demons and angels, or somewhere I'm allowed to be a mad scientist, but without any hybridization experiments or the such >.<

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 06-14-2010, 03:05 AM

korarou: lol if you can help me come up with a plot we can do an angel demon one... i have to go eat though so... brb

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 06-14-2010, 03:15 AM

have a good meal! But no captured angel or fallen angel plot, its way too overused. Sure, I'd love to make one