KittyCat18
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-14-2015, 07:25 PM

WELCOME TO MY ONE X ONE SEARCH!

I'm looking for a good 1x1 mythical/fantasy creature roleplay that revolves around BOTH of our characters being mythical/fantasy creatures, if it is human, at least have some sort of powers xD. I'm just seeing all these werewolf x human, mermaid x human and wishing that I could find fantasy creature x fantasy creature...but no luck. T_T

PREFERENCES!

>Whatever gender you want to play, play it! But know that I'm not going to go by any sort of gender pairing. I will also choose a gender I want to play. If we both end up playing male? great! Two females? Even better! Romance is not a must, we can do platonic relationships too.

>Warning: Should we end up doing mxm, do NOT under any circumstances slam me with "seme and uke" crap. That rubs me the wrong way in soooo many ways.

>I do not want to double. I just want this to be about two characters! I'm sorry if this turns off your interest, I'm really not in the mood for doubling at the moment. If you want to do two roleplays with me, that's totally fine!

>I woud like my partner to be able to give me a good reply. As long as it's longer than a paragraph, you have good grammar, then we're good. No one liners. I am able to pop out quite lengthy replies. If you're not one who likes to read long replies, then I'd press the back button because I love writing and if I am into the roleplay there is the possibility for "novel sized posts" to occur.

>No ditching. At least tell me if you aren't interested, it's really okay!

>Plotting is a must. I am not open to "winging" it. Plotting a role play is something I love to do. And I have no problems coming up with something (at least a general idea) and plotting more as we roleplay! But having a good idea of what's going on in our rp prior to starting is very important to me.

>OOC chatter is a must. Not just for plotting, but for chatting in general! I'm going to be honest here, if we aren't able to hold a fun conversation while we roleplay, I will not roleplay with you. It's very awkward for me when a partner doesn't talk unless it's about the plot. Let's be friends! Don't alienate me, lol.

>RP can take place on threads, google docs or emails. OOC will be in PMS! c:

> No anthros. Any creature, like a dragon, will be able to have a human form. Animal characteristics like a tail, ears, fangs - subtle things are fine. But no anthros..

ONTO....CREATURES!

I don't have any solid idea for a plot, but I have compiled a list of creatures we could choose from. Or, by all means, it doesn't have to be from this list. c:

Bold is a creature I'm interested in playing.

Phoenix
Mermaid
Fairy
Vampire
Werewolve
Siren
Nymph
Dragon
Shapeshifter
Winged Wolf
Cerberus - three headed dog
Griffin
Hippogriff
Demon
Succubus
Elf
Elementals
Witch
Wizard
Neko
Inu
Kitsune
Unicorn
Suggest!

That's all! Make sure to ping me or PM me to get my attention if you're interested. ^-^

Last edited by KittyCat18; 05-15-2015 at 06:59 PM..

KittyCat18
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-15-2015, 06:46 PM

I just changed this entire search thread. xD

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 05-15-2015, 07:14 PM

O.O Wow, it really did change! I will admit that I like the changes though ;) Never really been a fandom kinda person. ^^;

Ugh, there are so many awesome suggestions that it makes it hard to really pick one. I've been playing elves a lot lately so I would probably cross that off the list -- same with drows. But a dragon? That could be fun! And I've always had a soft spot for elementalists. Also love shapeshifters! Gah, too many options. >.<

KittyCat18
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-15-2015, 07:28 PM

Xavirne:

Lol, yeaaaah. I wasn't in such a mood for fandoms as I anticipated. xD
So I just copied and pasted the fantasy creature search thread I had on Gaia.

LOL, there are so many options. xD
I'm glad I narrowed mine down to my top two, will probably go for Phoenix though!

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 05-15-2015, 07:32 PM

Cheating :P Nah, I'm kidding!

Hmmmm... a phoenix. See, that makes me want to be that person who picks a mermaid or something water. You know, to make them suffer! But then again, picking a dragon shapeshifter could be awesome. They could go on flights together. Heck, maybe they ran into each other in the air. Or the one was goofing around spitting fireballs and the other gets knocked from the sky. But then again, back to the water/ice alternative... could make them be bitter rivals turned friends (lovers?).

LOL, a waterbending cat. Cat eats bird. Water bets fire. Perf. Got it all figured out. B|

Okay, serious time. I'm going to go hunt pictures and see if there's something that sparks my interest. I'll also see if I can get a better plot. From there, you can decide if it's something you're interested in :)

KittyCat18
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-15-2015, 07:45 PM

Xavirne:

Pfffffft. xP

Lol, someone did that once with mermaids..but the story was kinda off and she kinda just left before the plot was even finished. xD
Ooo, dragons are fun. ----------

I'm totally reading this as I am writing and watched as dragon shape shifter goes to a waterbending cat. XD It literally cut me off in mid thought hence the "------", lmao!

But hahaaa, I'm sure we can come up with something good. xD

My phoenix is actually somewhat of a phoenix/human hybrid. I haven't got her entire back story down yet (mostly just how she became a hybrid), however her soul was placed into the body of a human. The human body was a vessel created by a wizard that contained the DNA of both phoenix and human so that the Phoenix's soul would be compatible with it. Well known, phoenixes die and rebirth every 100 years or so. When a phoenix is reborn, the process of the rebirth causes their soul to be very exposed and vulnerable, giving the wizard enough time to transfer her soul to the vessel he created.

Most phoenixes remember every bit of their past life when they are reborn, however with her that is not the case. When she was transferred into this body, all her memories of her past 2,000 years disappeared altogether.

Anyway, that's the very basics of her being. c:

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-15-2015, 07:53 PM

Oh. My. God.

I NEED A CHARACTER THAT CAN LIVE 100+ YEARS!
Why... you probably see where this is going... but I'm going to explain anyway!

My character (XYZ for lack of better species) and your character maybe shared a kiss in the past or something. But that was one time and since then, they moved. So when XYZ sees her again, those old feelings come back. Only, since she doesn't remember, things start off super awkward. XYZ pretty much blows any chances of actually dating her but, being stubborn, keeps trying.

Or at least that's the current idea. I know you don't want to double up, but would you object to a BFF for your phoenix? She would really only be there to talk to her about dating, XYZ, and why she's not going after the sexy pants (mainly there for gossip, drama, and initiating things -- other than that, not really a part of the story).

I can keep thinking up ideas, if you prefer something else. I love playing villainous characters, so if you want someone to hunt your birdie girl, I could write someone like that instead. The best part! Will ABC (yes, new character, new name) fall in love? Or actually go through with the killing?!

Yeah, if I'm going overboard or doing a terrible job with ideas, please let me know. I'm lacking sleep and have been frantically staring at the clock since 2. It's still not 5 and it's driving me crazy. 5 = freedom. FREEDOM WILL NEVER COME. /end rant

KittyCat18
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-15-2015, 09:26 PM

Xavirne:

Ooooh, that would actually be a really cool storyline. I've always thought that whole "soul mates in a different life time" thing was pretty interesting. I'd totally be up to something of that nature! I'm not really up to doubling, but perhaps my character could have an NPC traveling with her who secretly knows of her situation of being a phoenix, but has sworn to protect that secret until the right time. She's able to control fire and what not, but she's pretty much always considered it mere fire magic.

As far as villains, we really probably should create some sort of problem to twist things xD I love romance and whatnot, but I don't the main goal to be my character getting her memory back!

We could always do something a bit different! Perhaps we could include the real world (Earth and all the moderness of today) as well as the fantasy world? They could be two separate universes, but maybe a small tear between the two universes creates a problem with creatures from the fantasy universe finding ways to get into Earth's universe?

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-15-2015, 10:09 PM

>.> Have you read my roleplay Fragments of Time? This new idea of yours is starting to sound like a group rp I made a long time ago! I absolutely love time splitters and parallel universes! I would definitely be down for something like that :)

Would both our characters come from the same world (assuming earth is just normal humans) but get trapped in our world? Or would they both be from two different worlds and have to travel between their own and earth?

KittyCat18
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-16-2015, 04:30 AM

Xavirne:

No, I haven't, but I've always loved the idea of parallel/alternate universes. x3

Hmm, I don't know!
If there's a rip in the fabric of the two universes, it could be that they're from two different worlds. Or perhaps even trapped on Earth - man I dunno. There's so many options and I am about the most indesicive person you'll ever meet! xD

Toni
road warrior

Old 05-16-2015, 06:09 AM

Hello! I'm interested in playing a dragon, demon, or a shapeshifter -- or any combination of those, too! Do you have any plot ideas to start with?

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-16-2015, 10:11 PM

How about something like this...
We've all heard the story of Romeo and Juliet: two star-crossed lovers destined for failure. Only, star-crossed hardly seems fitting for two mortals of the same planet, let alone same region. Star-crossed should really entail two beings from entirely different planets brought together by a ripple in time and twist of fate. And such is the case with our tale....

Hailing from a planet of magical creatures is ____, a woman with the soul of a phoenix. Every 100 years, her weathered flesh beings anew for, as a phoenix, she will always rise again. Wanting a life full of meaning, she begged the heavens to grant her a chance to be something more. To become someone else. Little did she now her wishing would be granted -- and so soon!

Across the galaxy, in a land of bitter cold, is a being of ice and water. On the brink of extinction, one member of the clan decides its time to play with the Paradox Stone -- a magical gem that is believed to hold together the forces of time and the power of travel. Never before touched by the hands of a mortal, the Paradox Stone shatters into a what looks like a million pieces. Before realizing the gravity of the situation, ____ returns home to find all of his kind missing. Traveling for hours in search of life, ____ realizes that perhaps playing the Paradox Stone was not such a wise idea.

Returning to the stone, words are whispered from the glowing heavens. "If you want to repair what has been broken, you must collect the three fragments of the Paradox Stone. Make haste before what's been torn cannot be mended." Three worlds are brought before him, each hiding the treasure within. Instructed that he cannot make the journey alone, he falls into a patch of racing lights. And, before he knows it, he's laying in a body very unfamiliar to him -- one of a Earth moral.

Not before long, he's seeking out a feeling that calls him toward another. She doesn't know him and, truthfully, he doesn't know her. And yet, he cannot leave her be for something within tells him she's the one. What "one" she is is still beyond him, but he hasn't the time to question fate. If he wishes to save his kind and fix what he broke, he'll have to convince her to join him, and give her the adventure of a lifetime.

A race against time, ____ and ____ team up to find all the Paradox Stone fragments before the present becomes a warped mess of broken time continuums.
Feel free to tweak (or reject), as necessary!