x_cannibalisticcows
Just call me Hachiko...

Old 07-07-2010, 06:47 AM

Welcome to Moony's Mental & Learning Institute.
MMALI for short.

This idea originally belongs to: lightning_serah

OOC Thread is Here.

Schedule

8:30am:
●Wake-up calls.
●Med time.
●Breakfast time.

9:30am:
●Group Therapy.

10:00am:
●Free time.

12:00pm:
●Lunch time.
●Med time.

1:00pm:
●Class time.

3:30pm:
●Outside time.

4:00pm:
●One on one therapy.

5:00pm:
●Dinner time.

6:00pm:
●Free time.

8:00pm:
●Med time.
●Snack time.
●Bed time.

Meal time.
●Meals are eaten in the cafeteria.
●Plastic utensils only.
●No eating in an unsupervised area.
●There are five group tables, sitting eight each - and five single tables for those who would like to eat alone.

Therapy time.
●You must attend all therapy sessions.
●You must contribute.
●Based on how well you're doing, you're supervisor will give you a level between one and five.

Free time.
●You are able to stay in the living room area only.
●The art and sport room are only used at designated times and must be supervised.
●You are not allowed in your room at this time unless given permission by a doctor.

Outside time.
●You are to remain within the grounds.
●You are not allowed outside other than the specified times unless accompanied by a guard or doctor.
●You are only allowed outside time if you are a level 3 or higher.

Levels

Level one: Is an immediate danger to themselves and/or others. Must be under constant supervision. Does not have phone privileges, not allowed outside or in the art or sport rooms.
Level two: At risk of being a threat to themselves and/or others. Must be under constant supervision. Does not have phone privileges, not allowed outside.
Level three: Minimal risk to themselves and/or others. Must be checked on every hour. Does not have phone privileges.
Level four: Little or no risk to themselves and/or others. Must be checked on every three hours.
Level five: No apparent risk to themselves and/or others. Only needs to be checked on during regular rounds.

Punishment

If you misbehave, you will lose privileges.
If you harm yourself or others, you will be put in the white room.
There is a no tolerance policy here. Violence may be used against you.

Rules
o1. Follow Mene’s TOS.
o2. No power-playing. If you feel the need to use someone else’s character – ask permission.
o3. If it happens in real life, it can happen in the role play. If you’re unsure if it’s allowed – ask.
o4. I encourage doubling. Though, if you’d like three characters you first have to prove you can handle it.
o6. Please write at least seven sentences per post. [This is a minimum... Try and write more.]
o7. PM me if you have any questions.
o8. I’ll make an OOC thread. No strictly OOC posts in this thread please.

Profiles
Fill it out and send it to me via PM. If you have more than one character, fill out separate profiles.

Code:
Username: [SE]
Character name: [SE]
Sexuality: [SE]
Problem: [Why are you here?]
Bio: [SE - I don't want any 'she has a mysterious past' BS... I just want a few simple sentences about your character. Remember, not everyone is a tragedy - mix it up. ]
One Random Fact: Optional...but fun.
Theme Song: Optional...but fun.
Picture:  Make sure it's not too big, or not too small. 300x300 should be the max. I'd also prefer real photos. Not all scene kids. No celebs.
*For the sake of this role play, no one will have the same doctor. You may all play your own. If need be, I'll step in as the owner of the institute.

Accepted

Quote:

Username: x_CannibalisticCows
Character name: Lorisa 'Lori' Tonks
Sexuality: Homosexual
Problem: She is a sociopath, and a lesbian.
Bio: Born into a prestigious family - she learned two things right away.
How to lie, and how to make people happy - or, at least make people think they were.
Her parents didn't know there was anything wrong with her.
They just wanted their precious little baby fixed of her 'problem'.
So when she was diagnosed as a sociopath upon the consult, it was a large shock...to them at least.
One Random Fact: She is an excellent piano player.
Theme Song: Sin With A Grin
Quote:

Username: forever_trapped
Name: Azmara 'Tear' Dejourn
Sexuality: bisexual
Problem: Self mutilation, Addictions, MPD and Schitzofrenia.
Bio: Azmara has always been slightly unstable - she has MPD and has voices in her head other than her 'babies'. At a particularily bad timing -for she stopped her medication- her grandmother died of brest cancer, her grandfather died of heart cancer because he gave up, her father passed of heart surgery complications and her twin suicided within two months. It was too much for Azmara to handle; she began drinking, cutting and doing drugs. Her grief stricken mother shoved her into the insane asylum to get her off of the addictions and back to 'Azmara' but they both know the happy, go-lucky girl will never come back. She is a great artist but doesnt show it off often. Azmara also has quite the voice.
One Random Fact: She sings and has beautiful art skills.
Theme Song: Nemo - Nightwish

Name: Damian DeMore
Sexuality: bisexual
Problem: Staged cutting, 'love' and addiction.
Bio: Damian is Azmara's older half brother. He loves her dearly to the point he followed her into the insane asylum to make sure she broke her addictions and at least got over the deaths of their family. How he got over it, no one knows. Azmara was his life line, that's what everyone guessed. But he watches out for her a lot. Him, Azmara and her twin were going to make a band but her twin suicided before they got the chance. The thing Azmara dont know is that he was the last one to see her twin before he suicided. He asked him to take care of her and he's been keeping his promise. He's always known about the voices in her head and the MPD but he never really held it against her. He got to 'know' each personality and fended off their attacks until they 'got used' to him. He loves her to the point where he's begining to think that he's crossing the line.
One Random Fact: He loves to play drums and sing.
Theme Song: Repo!

Last edited by x_cannibalisticcows; 07-10-2010 at 07:09 PM..