View Single Post
Ikami-San
Hetlia has invaded my brains. The world map is now a social gathering to me! xD

Old 11-13-2009, 09:59 PM

"Cool!"Irwin exclaimed. He looked at his friend before looking at the path ahead of him. Irwin has not seen a lake before, the only body of water that he's seen was the bay that he often goes to and thinks about who he might be. A few minutes passed silently, save for the sound of rustling of leaves under their feet, and the sound of small birds. Irwin then looked up at Winchester, and asked a question that has been nagging at him for quite some time. "Do you think it was strange that that woman seemed to have an idea about who I was? I...I mean come on. I lied when I said I remember people. I don't remember anything about me, at this point I don't even think Irwin is my name since it was written on the clothing I was wearing....." Irwin had written his name on a piece of paper, when he noticed that it wasn't the same as it was written on the shirt tag. This perplexed him, since if Irwin was his name shouldn't the hand writing be written the same way, and he knew he was way too old to be having his parents writing his name down on his clothing for him.