View Single Post
Ikami-San
Hetlia has invaded my brains. The world map is now a social gathering to me! xD

Old 11-13-2009, 11:19 PM

The young man listened to his friend's story. When he finished, Irwin had a smile on his face. "No one has ever told me that. Every time I brought it up they'd just tell me, I might get my memories back. But this is the first time anyone has ever told me to stop thinking in the past." He said looking at the lake. He then let out a sigh, as his eyes scanned the lake and it's surroundings. Irwin's eyes then fell on something floating in the water. "Winchester....do you see that?" He asked pointing at it. It wasn't any animal or body floating there. Actually from the size and distance one couldn't tell what it was. "You think it might be treasure or something?" Irwin asked as he removed his shirt to go, and get the item.

Without a second opinion, he started his swim to the item. When he reached it, Irwin found out that nothing was there. "Huh?" He asked looking around. "Winchester...it's, gone!" Irwin called as he sighed deeply. He then started swimming back towards the lake's shore.

The item had actually attached itself to something on the back of Irwin's neck. When the old woman attacked him, she had placed something there, then planted this object. Irwin hit land, and said. "Man, that was weird."He then chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. He frowned, and turned around. "Winchester is there something on the back of my neck?" Irwin asked getting panicked.