View Single Post
Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 11-01-2010, 03:24 PM

IT'S ALIIIVE!
Username: Liztress
Description: Meet George, a ghoulish boy I met as I scoured my hometown for haunted houses. Who knew I would have found him in my own home! Despite his speech being mainly wails, moans, and some eerie laughter, I was able to find out that he was once human... Until one fateful Halloween where his big sister took him out trick or treating as a ghost. The night was still young when poor George was attacked by a vampire. One that had a warped sense of humor it seems as George's only vampire trait is his wings, one that managed to be torn off when George was stalking one of his first "meals". Accidents appear to be attracted to the ghoulish boy as his eye has been pulled out of its socket and he sports a huge gash across his throat. Since meeting George, I have noticed more and more dead rabbits on my lawn... All suffering from the same injury: heavy petting and strangulation. I've asked George about this and he seems to get a kick out of seeing my reaction when his laughter rings out. I'm being to think I might need to find a way to get rid of him. o.o
Here's my entry!: http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/a...DSCN2619-1.jpg