View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 12-02-2010, 04:19 PM

Due to a wildly increased lack of attendance here at St. Aethers the President has decided to move the location so that those are loyal to the school may attend it much easier, with no distractions of missing people.

Please PM bios to me. : you will most likely be approved but trying to keep somethings flowing nicely
Pet Peeve: Be literate and pay attention to what other people post. I tend to be really slow to reply to poorly made posts.
Hints to not tickle my pet peeve:
Use quotations when your character is speaking. " Hi"
If your character is thinking, please use italics This music is so amazing
Ridiculously short posts are irritating, but understandable if your busy. Please just make a small note in OOC using parenthesis. ( This is my prefered method, but ] } or OOC: /OOC are perfectly acceptable to me as well.
Keep it in the past tense. For example. 'Ashley glanced out the window, forlorn on that particular gloomy day in the middle of small town USA. Even the fields of corn looked sad as she clung to whatever hope she could find in her heart. She turned as she heard her younger siblings cell phone ring. '

Rules of the school have been noted as:
No relationships (though they are encouraged )
Be in by curfew (Not that the students obey that)
Stay on campus

Rules of the Thread noted as:
Do NOT rush anyone into posting. This thread is for the enjoyment of the starters, and those who join in must understand that we all have lives and post whenever we can.
This thread is NOT allowed to die :)
If your character has gone missing, and I deem it necessary to take it over to continue the story. I will. I will also PM you a warning to let you know. If you do not reply and I am tired of using the character I may send them somewhere else, kill them, lock them in prison. Who knows. creativity at the time determines your fate.
DO have fun!

OOC Thread: a place to chat and ect about the school and any questions you may have . =]
Old location: if you ever feel like taking a look at the back story that happened until the new location of the school was made.

Last edited by Shadami; 06-13-2011 at 05:05 PM..