View Single Post
Mobsy
A Lucky Leprechaun

Old 12-23-2010, 01:51 AM

Hello and welcome to our lovely hangout thread dedicated to plugging our future charity celebrating the joyous holidays! Have you been convinced yet? Are you ready to jump into the celebration with us? Go for it! We love YOUR company! Don’t celebrate the holidays? Honestly… Neither do we, (but, what can we say, we’re too cool for school :cool:) but that doesn’t mean you can’t have fun with everyone who does! So, grab a seat, drink some coco with your friends. ;) Baby, it’s cold outside and it’s fun in here; would you really want to leave us hanging?

Introductions are lame, so we won't bother, but-- you should know that just like our mayonnaise filled gloves, we're prepared to stink... I mean, we’re prepared to give you a Festival of Winter Nights SO pleasant; your skin will be baby smooth for weeks! :heart: So, stick around, participate in our contest(s). Just know one thing, this is a judgment-free environment, there’s no need to boast about your gold count, the amount of items you have... Nope, anyone doing that will get a first class butt-whooping from us. ;) Okay… Only I (Mobsy) will do it, since Apricot is a big, wussy-face. *Razz-berry* Heh, heh… sorry you had to see that. That was a little mean. *grins* But, I can’t help it, I’m a sour-spirited girl—GET OVER IT! :evil:
Anyway, I have to get out of here before I get the hook, AKA: the candy-cane of doom, take care.