View Single Post
Smores
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 01-21-2011, 02:18 AM

Tyler just laughed. "You silly girl. Such a pathetic one at that." He was standing behind her now. "You think your words scan hurt me?" He laughed loudly before he was back at the top of the pillar. "You can say all you want - but your still weak." Tyler smiled sweetly. "I am not of any human, I was created directly from my mother. Born from a lock of hair." Tyler curled his own hair around his finger. "Your words are sheer jealousy. And you play so well into my hand. Incapable of controlling yourself." Tyler sighed, disappointed by these dreary wannabe heroes. "You rely on words because you can not handle me. It's okay. Don't feel bad. No one will handle me." Tyler batted his eyelashes again before he was at the top of the hill. Standing amongst his comrades - whom he still was unsure of. "You assumed I would be angry at your comment - but when you speak out of anger, your words mean nothing." Tyler smiled again and watched as another glass copy shattered into pieces. Even that slice in the arm was enough to break a delicate thing like that. All was well though, Tyler would not fare well in a two on one fight.

He turned his attention to Wicked, whom held some pretty cards. But quickly turned his attention back to Megara. "When you can have a real fight - let me know girl." Tyler laughed. He wasted his time on such a pathetic thing as that girl. "For now, I will let you train with those other weaklings. Know that while I am beautiful - most beautiful things wield a hidden poison." Tyler waved good bye to the girl and took a seat by the other villains, whom would hopefully be entertaining. Yet it was bitter sweet, Tyler liked his flaky,ditsy and vain facade. It was more entertaining. Though, he was vain in reality. He was too smart to just be himself.

The art of war after all, somewhere in that book it mentioned knowing your enemy better then they know yourself. He believed he had done a fantastic job.