View Single Post
Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a taste of the silver bullets from the other side?

Old 05-07-2011, 02:42 AM

The devil couldn't help but snicker at Alana's words. "Do not worry my 'dear', it'll take a lot more than that to permanently damage a time demon. Besides once those chains are off of him he'll probably heal any internal damage" Satan laughed out. He couldn't help but raise an eyebrow in interest however at her sudden actions of whisking the time demon off to what he believed to be her room. "Yes I have a feeling things will be rather entertaining for me indeed" he laughed quietly to himself while he dismissed the demon guards that had accompanied the imprisoned demon.

Ryuu was a bit surprised by the one known as Alana's sudden actions. He hadn't even fully recovered from the pain before his hand was grabbed and he was led away. He couldn't really move his arms due to the chains, otherwise he would have had one rest across his stomach, as it still ached, and moving wasn't really helping that either. He was almost relieved when they had stopped, but couldn't help but eye the female demoness a bit wearily as she closed and locked the door to the room. He watched her carefully as she moved to sit down and began staring at him.

The time demon was a little taken a back by her sudden questioning of his situation, after all of all the things he expected to be asked of him how he got there was not at the top of his list. Regardless he knew that he would need to answer, since she was technically one of his masters now. "The same as my kind usually gets into these situations. I was summoned, and as part of the...forced...rules of my kind I am to fulfill the desires of the one whom summoned me. This time it just happened that Satan was my summoner. These chains around me are my assumption of being assurance for him so I don't try to leave before I fulfill the agreement he has laid out" the blacked haired demon calmly explained, making sure to be careful to mask the suspicion he felt from his voice.

"Now that I've answered that question for you, perhaps we should get mainly to the point since you did say we had things to do. So in short what is it you intend to do with me? Or rather what is it you desire me to do?" he asked quietly and simply getting straight to the point. He wasn't entirely sure what he was going to be forced to do, but he did know that he would have to do anything so long as it didn't exceed the limits of the conditions of his contract.