View Single Post
Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a taste of the silver bullets from the other side?

Old 05-07-2011, 06:32 PM

Again Ryuu hesitated to answer the question as it was yet another he didn't really wish to answer. Due to the very contract in question, however he had no choice but to consent to her wish to know. "My first condition was to serve you and complete any desire you wished of me so long as it did not contradict nor threaten Lucifer in any way. I was to carry this out until the second condition was met..." he said pausing as he again hesitated to continue. He knew that the second condition would be the one that would cause the real issue, at least based from what he had already gathered from her interactions with the red lord previously.

"My second condition, and essentially the main one, was to fulfill Satan's currently greatest desire. The threat he had made earlier towards you...had been realized I would have been freed immediately...However that not being the case now I am to obtain the information from you directly. Those are the conditions for my freedom, so as you can see there is a conflict of interests. I cannot be freed until that which you are protecting from Satan is in Satan's very hands and control" the time demon quietly finished, closing his eyes for a moment.