View Single Post
Alana-Vartos
Happy with my Master Master Scott. A true real life submissive and happy as such.

Old 05-07-2011, 08:04 PM

Ignoring Ryuu for a moment Alana screamed at Dante pushing him off of her. "Get your horrible hands off of me you ass hole. I hope you rot in eternal heaven for everything you have caused to happen to me. I hate you so much for everything you have done to me."

She thought for a moment and suddenly her face broke out in a grin. "Ryuu I order you to kill or horribly maim this person in front of me. I want him to hurt so badly that he will never want to see me again." She moved away from Dante watching him curiously to see what happens. "Satan get your red ass in here now." She screamed after she had backed a considerable distance from Dante.

Dante stared at Alana a moment and then at the man that had been ordered to fight him. He let out a small laugh. "Alana you really expect me to fight this pansy? He is not even a real demon. He would probably fall crying to the floor from one hit from me. You truly are stupid."