View Single Post
Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a taste of the silver bullets from the other side?

Old 05-08-2011, 01:32 PM

Satan let out a sigh and closed his eyes. No he couldn't let Ryuu kill his general, after all that would mean he would have to find another that could do the job just as well. "Ryuu...return that now. You are to deny the order to kill or harm him understood? This is an order of mine" the dark lord said as his gaze went towards the time demon for a moment.

"If that is your desire....my lord..." Ryuu said quietly as he again forced out the last two words. Calmly he allowed his power to return to his body, and the hourglass to fade and return to where it belonged. His gaze then drifted again towards the other male that he had previously been ordered to kill. "Listen well as I don't repeat myself. Know that if you desire to insult me again that once I'm free I shall continue what I started here and at that time not even Lucifer shall save you" the time demon warned quietly and with another chilling calmness to his voice.

The devil's gaze then returned to Alana as he smirked. "Had you not called me, perhaps your desire would have been fulfilled. However know that even if that would have happened I would simply have had Ryuu reverse it. You're a seductress and if you can't handle men touching you on your own then you're a relatively sorry one at that" the red lord said with a mocking chuckle. His gaze then turned towards Dante. "I should probably make you aware though Dante that so called 'pansy' that your talking about is a time demon despite his looks. Although I've stopped him from ending your life or physically harming you himself there's nothing I can do to stop him from altering the time around you. In other words if you're not careful he may turn you back into an infant or even an old man...Granted I would have him reverse it but still it's something you should be aware of. Besides once he fulfills his agreement there's nothing to stop him. The little...er Ryuu could probably even kill myself or God if he so desired" Satan said with a shrug.