View Single Post
Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 07-07-2011, 02:45 AM

(gonna re-write this, maybe more to your liking...>.>)

Kelly was doing most of the chores, cleaning dishes, doing laundry, and even babysitting. She wanted to get back to helping the new girl Mika but she was way too preoccupied as it was. Kyler was talking in the meeting and said he would get back to them later one, the other side would soon be trying to start something and he would need to make sure all the females and children are in one spot. Kyler's father was part of the resistance and he was the one who had began this. So Kyler himself thought he had to be alot more like his father and take on every responsibility.

Kyler wasn't going to easily trust this new foreigner girl, Mika. It was odd that she would come from a ship, that she could survive those icy cold waters without getting sick, and yet she was able to get along with Kelly so quick at that rate. Kelly hated other girls Kyler brought in, most of the time it was guys but Kelly was totally fine with them. Kyler and Kelly were half siblings, same mother but different fathers. So Kyler chose to take her in and raise her as a big brother should when the mother turned or passed away.

(thats all I'm writing, when i feel like it,and if this rp continues I will write then and only then)

Last edited by Kia_; 07-07-2011 at 05:08 PM..