View Single Post
Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-13-2011, 07:56 PM

Tatsuki listens silently as the boy speaks. He can see the tears and sorrow building in his eyes, and the spark goes wild. When the priest looks up at him, pleading for him to speak, he finds himself speechless. Insted, he moves forward and gathers the young human into his arms. Running a hand soothingly through his hair, the images again flood his head, but this time, he draws them in rather then trying to hide from them. Letting the aches and tears flow through his mind, he slowly begins to understand, and believe the boy's words. Tilting the kid's head back, he laps away his tears, muttering, "What did I tell you about crying? Do you want your eyes to melt? Silly human....." Running his tongue along the crease of the boy's eyes, he catches the tears before they fall.

His terror from before scratches at the back of his mind, but the spark bats it away with a firm hand. Dipping his head down, he does what he knows will at least distract the boy. Useing gentle claws, he pulls the priest's face up and draws him into a deep kiss. His free hand travels down to the trembling figure's arm then around to his back where it strokes soothingly. His instinct to guard and protect thrums stronger with every second. When he finally pulls back, the boy's tears have stopped. Planting a feather light kiss to the child's forehead, he whispers, "I treat people the way they've earned to be treated, and right now, you deserve some coddling. But, this exact second, I have to keep the meat from burning."

WIth that, he pulls fully away and turns his attention back to the cooking food. The side towards the fire is perfectly cooked, so he rotates the sticks to the other side. 'I hope he feels better after that....I pray I didn't cross the line. I'll learn these bounderies yet!' he declaires silently. Bringing a knuckle to his mouth, he chews on it in his old stress habit way.