View Single Post
Himiko Lamprouge
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Himiko Lamprouge Send a message via MSN to Himiko Lamprouge

Old 08-06-2011, 04:59 AM

"Yo." He smirked as she peered over to Lexi. She seemed like a sweet girl, but a little young looking to be on her own. Either the world had changed, or he just wasn't keeping up with the times. Taking a sharp breath he snapped back just in time to get the tail end of Arian's conversation. Joshua was never one of those anime guys, but his sister had been crazy for that kind of stuff since they were little.

Remembering back to when they were young, Joshua could recall countless times Charlotte would bother him about anime. Changing the channel when he was obviously watching something, begging him to dress up as some random character for Halloween. Thinking on it now he regretted not spending that time with her, but the past was the past. Still, he couldn't hide the sad look in his eyes as he thought back to his sister. Joshua could feel his face sulking from the memory and quickly joined the conversation again.

"Well I'm parked out back. If you wanna load some stuff up I can drive it back to the apartment, but I'm still gonna need an extra set of hands with everything."