View Single Post
Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 08-06-2011, 10:54 PM

Linnea, they're are to remain in my sig until the day that I find bunneh versions of them. xD

Boyfriend's step-dad got a girlfriend like a month ago. Which isn't bad, but she lives 4 hours away and every (and I mean every) time the guy has a day or two off, he's running to see her. Again, not a bad thing. But he's going when he has no money to go. And owes a nice chuck of change to my boyfriend's sister. I'm kind of peeved that he doesn't understand that he can't expect everyone to just loan him money to go up there every week and not expect him to pay them back. The girlfriend's super nice and all. And I suggested that he ask her to come down and visit. But our town has nothing on that "Richmond" where you can do anything. *sighs* And there are talks now that the step-dad is moving to Richmond. We don't know when but he is supposed to sign this place over into my boyfriend's name so he can take over the payments. But the step-dad is also being wishy-washy about if he wants to move. It kind of hurts us when it comes to looking for a place to live.

I just get this feeling that the guy's going to wake up one morning and hightail it to Richmond. And screw over everyone here. :( And I hate having that feeling.