Thread: CLOSED UFN
View Single Post
Zephi
Summer love

Old 12-18-2011, 11:51 AM

Hello there!

I am in search of a few good artists to assist me in a small dream of mine, and if you are selected you will also be rewarded (hopefully). Let me explain;

I have been writing a series of short children's stories. So far I have 5 of them. I have plans for at least 3 more. Two are currently being illustrated and one of them I plan to do myself (when I finally get the motivation for it :sweat: ). That leaves 2 short stories that don't have anyone working on them right now, and at least 3 more that haven't been written that will need illustrators.

I have the base sketches for the characters but whoever I chose to illustrate the stories will have full creative powers and you can use whatever style you like, as long as a few details remain to distinguish the characters and have similarities between all the books.

They stories are of two sisters, yet the characters are drawn as anthropomorphic-slightly-chibi cats. The older must have longer, messy hair, be taller than the younger one and have only one "front tooth", she also wears shorts as opposed to skirts and dresses. The younger one has shorter hair, is shorter than the older, and wears dresses as opposed to shorts or pants.

If anyone is interested, please post an example of your artistic form of choice and I will get back to you with more details.

Note that most of the stories, I try to keep to about 10 pages in length, but I do have one that went a little bit longer. I believe it's around 15 pages. Most of them are short though.

(I hope that this is the correct place to post this! I really wasn't sure! :S)

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Oh yeah! About the compensation! After all books (or at least, more of them) are completed, I hope to try to publish them! If they do get published then the illustrator will recieve a copy of the published book and if there is anything to be made from it ($_$) then a portion of the funds will also go to that person. If nothing else, it could be a future reference if you plan on being an illustrator!

Again, thank you!

Stories and Illustrators:
Colors - Zephi
Solar System - Zephi
Parrots - Zephi
Muffins - Kat Dakuu
Worms -
Turtles - Kira
Recess -
Christmas -
Strawberry Pie - Iku
Summer -
Autumn -
Super Powers -
Soda -
Go Carts -
Lemonade -
Kite Flying -
Gardening -
Chores -
Pet Shelter -
Swimming -
Circus -

Zoo Adventures:
Hippos -

Last edited by Zephi; 10-09-2014 at 09:10 PM..