View Single Post
Death_to_the_reaper
I'm alive. Message me if you remember me.

Old 03-14-2012, 07:01 PM

A young woman was in the market district of Tortuga carrying a basket on her arm. She wore a blue dress with a black corset up to her developed bosom. Her head was down and her hair tried to cover the elven ears that would bring attention to her. The woman looked at the list she carried and made sure that the boy beside her was keeping up as he carried a bushel of potatoes. "Belle, these are heavy. How much more do we need?" The blonde boy whined as he looked up at his sister while carrying the heavy bushel. "Rel, don't complain. We are lucky to be doing this. The captain doesn't like us being off the ship." She said softly as before stopping at the butcher to get the meat the needed for the journey.

The butcher looked at the brown haired, blue-eyed girl and her blonde-haired companion. He noticed how they kept their hair down to cover their ears and did not make eyes contact with him. It was odd but he gave her the meat quickly and took the pack of coins she left on the counter. Belle looked to her brother as she put the meat in her basket and turned to leave.

Another group of pirates had entered and blocked the entrance. They saw something peeking out of the boy's hair. The leader grabbed it and Rel blushed as they discovered his ear. "Elves!!" The pirate yelled as Belle pulled her pistol and told Rel to run for the ship. She kicked the pirate's leg before pushing her way out of the shop. Belle was a fast runner but was barely losing the pirates in the crowd.

Rel ran towards the ship and blushed as he saw the captain at the dock with a woman whose shirt was unbuttoned. "Captain..."