View Single Post
Death_to_the_reaper
I'm alive. Message me if you remember me.

Old 03-14-2012, 08:49 PM

Aurelio squeaked as he was grabbed the busty woman and dropped the potatoes before he started shaking. "Captain..." He looked at the captain with tears starting in his eyes as he felt the knife against his neck. His eyes on the captain as he questioned him where his sister was. The young man was thankful that the captain was going after her. Rel tried to escape from the woman as the captain ran towards where his sister is.

Belle was running towards the dock and blushed as she saw the captain ran towards her. He aimed his pistol at Belle and she stopped running. She knew he'd be angry but she never thought he'd aim his gun at her. Her eyes showed fear before they closed as his gun went off. When the men behind her stopped and their leader fell, Belle looked at her captain. After he spoke, they turned around and ran back towards the market.

Her eyes were glued to her captain as she blushed more and held onto her basket of groceries. "I'm sorry, captain. We were trying to be careful. Rel's hair was not long enough to hide his ears..." Belle said as she stood where she was and lowered her head. "Please, take your anger out on me. He's just a boy..." She tried not to shake as felt the icy stare of her captain.