View Single Post
RueMarion21
Hunter

Old 04-12-2012, 02:34 AM

Valon listened to this friend, growing more worried by the moment. Bram looked miserable and he felt for his friend. The half-Kaftirgian kept his face passive and tired to assure his friend that everything was alright, when in fact it felt as if Valon’s world was falling apart.

Bram was leaving, not leaving the station…but leaving him, their friendship. Any ideas that the future captain had of them together vanished. Valon’s chest clenched in panic as the cyborg kept talking about traveling the stars, exploring…and he knew there was nothing he could do to stop his friend from leaving.

He tired to keep his face passive, but felt it falling to a frown when Bram returned to his side.

“I can’t just leave everything Bram! I’ve got to finish at the academy. I’ve made plans too. Before the season’s out I’ll have my own ship and crew, I can’t just give up everything I’ve work so hard to get.” Valon found himself getting angrier as he thought over what his friend was asking from him. “There are expectations I have to meet and promises that I have made. My parents have given everything for me to do this. I can’t just turn my back on all of them.”