View Single Post
Mr Wink
Shut up, Wesley.

Old 04-12-2012, 02:46 AM

"Who cares about expectations and promises! Is all of this what you really want? To be cooped up and have your entire life dictated to? To pretend you have a say in your life, but in reality, it's everyone higher than you that really controls it?!" he asked, a little surprised at Valon's answer.

"What's so wrong with, with living for once? Without all of these rules and pecking order! You and I could actually be on the same terms for once," he paused, thinking over his words. He had a feeling he was just making his friend angrier the more he spoke," And.. I don't want to leave you behind."

"..Because if I stay here, you're just going to leave me behind anyway," he added. It was true. Bram would have to go to some sort of academy or have very special circumstances made for him to get anywhere near a vessel that Valon was the captain of. Not that he would want to go anyway. It would just be the same thing, different place.

"Please, Val, come with me. At least think about it?," he pleaded, wanting to be free, but not quite ready to go on his own yet. Carefully he reached out to grab the half-Kaftirgian's hand," I can't do it by myself.."