View Single Post
Mr Wink
Shut up, Wesley.

Old 04-12-2012, 03:17 AM

Bram stared, a little crestfallen, as his friend grabbed him by the shoulders and spoke a little.. harshly in his opinion. He stood up after him, feeling defeated and a little angry," I'm not using our friendship like that! I'm just asking you to at least think about it, Valon!"

"Be reasonable and just think about it, please! I just want you to come with me! Otherwise what am I to you? What will I be to you? It doesn't matter if I followed you around like a damned animal for the rest of my life, I'll still be what I am, Val! I'm a bastard son of nomads! I'm nothing but low deck scum to the people who so called "define" you and if things would have started out different between us, you would have thought the same of me as you do the rest of the people who work below your feet!"

"And don't try to deny that's the way you think about them, because it is! I'm one of them, Valon. I'm.. I'm not like you. I can't ever be," he calmed himself a little. Like a weight came off his chest after saying all that. He had known for quite some time were he stood on the pecking order of things. He wondered if the halfling was aware in the same way he was.