View Single Post
Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 12-05-2012, 02:07 AM

"I agree. There is nothing else like it. I miss those days I would sit outside by the stream under the great willow while it rained. It was most beautiful to watch the rain drops drip from the branches..Everything there was so perfect." She cut herself off. Memories would bring a long the emotions that were created with them. Riley actually longed to go back to that place, but with work and her obsession with technology and gaming had called her to this city. "I mean, it wasn't just the rain that made that place so fantastic. Being so far away from anyone and everyone and being able to enjoy the clean and natural feel of things..."

She sighed, "I don't much like the city. Too crowded for my tastes, honestly.." She stopped herself once more. Great. What if I offended him now? He's going to end up thinking I am some arrogant and ignorant girl. She kept telling herself she needed to stop talking and sharing memories before she totally destroys her self image with him. After all, she was going to be stuck near him for the next few weeks while testing this game.