View Single Post
Lance
⊙ω⊙
NPC

Old 10-23-2013, 10:51 PM

Well, it looks like we've finally made it to Jao Koh! Are you ready for what comes next?

Thanks to the Duvalian fleet, Abel's magic, and help from all of you, we've reached our destination at last! We can finally rescue our friends from the dastardly pirates. Vicktoria, Emilio and Nami have been held captive long enough, and it's time to end this once and for all!

Of course, we can't all just run in guns blazing. Mr. Mayor and members of the Fleet have already set up this base camp for us so that we'll have a safe place to launch our operations against the pirates. There are multiple sturdy canvas tents acting as rudimentary lodgings (though you may have to share floor space if we run out of cots!) and a Supply Tent with lots and lots of crates of gear from Duval. A rustic outdoor kitchen has been set up too, with cooking fires lit in preparation for future meals!

Also, you may see other familiar faces around here as we all rally together to save our friends -- I might just be frazzled from the journey, but I could swear I heard Madame Rousseau cackling earlier... *blinks confusedly, then shakes head*

At any rate, whether you plan to gear up and prepare for combat, roll up your sleeves and pitch in at the kitchen, or just hang around and help with morale, Base Camp is here for your needs!

Now if you'll excuse me for a moment, I think I'll go help with those supply crates.

Last edited by BellyButton; 10-26-2013 at 04:24 PM..