February 1, No Winner
February 15, No winner/No CI!?
March - May 1st, NO WINNER!
May 21, (late) WINNER! Dystopia! :D
June 01
2014 winners:

SPOILERX

Dec 1st/Dec15th[/B]
WINNER SUONA BOTH! Congrats. :D She had a few of the poses in each of the items she guessed for both mule and main. ;) So she get's both the CI and a pick from the Prize Pot (Which Was Dark Malevolence)

Nov17th!

GummyBearKisses Get to pick from the either the New CI (Sacred Forest) or any of the prizes in my Prizes tab!

November 1st

No correct guesses for Makin' More Faces

October 16th

Antagonist won this round with this guess:
Quote:
spooky-themed, for Halloween. Like maybe a scarecrow skin or scarecrow companion, or a skeleton companion, or skeletal hands reaching out from the ground to grasp at the avatar's feet/legs. Or scary-shaped shadows coming out from behind the avatar, like a clawed hand or something. Maybe a dark thorny crown for the avatar, a large bloody/non-bloody hand-held headsman axe, (close) an executioner's mask, etc...Just general scariness. :D
Sept 15th -None/October 1st
With no CI to guess for during the period of Sept.15- Oct.1st surprised everyone. Flying high with it's air balloons and dreamy clouds gets put into the prize box. :)

Sept 1st
This round GummyBearKisses won with a guess of "a back to school CI themed set backpacks schoolhouse an apple pencil pen scissors school supplies bus car etc. " With the most correct poses guessed. I also award a couple of gold prizes to Elirona and Dystopia for guessing the theme/a pose. Congrats Guys! :D

Aug 1st & 18th
No-one guessed these rounds! dun dun daa! It's amazing how the staff can keep us guessing. :D

July 1st
This round Elirona got the prize! Lots of great options in this new CI. And yes Weapons. :)

June 1st & 15th CIs
No one Guessed the theme behind the June 1st CI would be for the new movie Maleficent. The Whimsical Bard also took everyone bye surprise.

May 17th 2014

We had a fantastic guess by Dystopia this time round! Enjoy those beautiful backgrounds Dys!

Quote:
Dystopia
Main: A star or wish themed CI!
Mule: A CI including a sun-related item.

May 1st 2014

This one went out a little last the most CIs, but were we all happy to see something that the next User Event could use well! It also has some poses that I've been hoping for.

Quote:
Wyrmskyld
I'm guessing... much the same as last time. Interior walls and floors, maybe some furniture.
April 15th 2014 CI
. . . went without a correct guess BUT since this was the first round I thought I'd give some gold to closest guessers for flowers. 200 gold! Seems figuring out these CIs ahead of time will be trickier than I had thought. An anime teen romance theme with rose petals?! So randomly awesome! TO THA TAB IT GOES!

Quote:
beautiful_psycho
Okay, I think its going to have garden items. And flowers. Lots and lots of flowers! ^-^

Eastriel
I think it will have a floral connection perhaps the flowers will be of sunny colours (red, yellow, orange)

zigbigadorlube
I'm going to guess spring flowers!

Last edited by Nephila; 05-21-2015 at 09:31 PM..